It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"virginia boys" do they exist???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
A buddy of mine was in ranger school and he said a delta recruiter mentioned something about them but wouldnt go into detail. does anyone know anything about it. any info would be appreciated.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I'm a Virginia boy... born and raised!

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I was never quite sure of thier rumored existance. But, now that I see firebat's post, I am a little more convinced that there actualy is Virginia Boys! Thanks for clearing that up Firebat!

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
i probably should have specified. By "virginia boys" i meant the special ops organization.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I know... I was just kidding. ;-)

Anyways, I did a bit of searching... not much found. But I did find a bit from some sort of discussion from a yahoo forum and it reads as follow:

"I'm in the spec ops (green beret) world in the military I have heard of a lot of groups in the military that become rogue or even some that are super secret (like the virginia boys who work closely with Delta Force and Marine Force Recon, sometimes PJs and even SEAL's aka Sea Air and Land). I checked up on them on the internet, apparently they are a cavalry troop that is not part of the Army mainly because they don't have a UIC (unit identification code) even Delta Force has a UIC, Virginia Boys don't because they are CIA operatives, but still considered military."

And here is the link:

answers.yahoo.com...

mod edit to use external quote code, please review this link

[edit on 6-9-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
thanks for the info firebat

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Its contradictory that this group would be part of delta force and also be part of the CIA. Why would the military give the CIA control over part of it, why would they even work with CIA types that closely? THe military and CIA are normally kept pretty seperate, the CIA has its own paramilitary, it doesn't need to use the US army.

Also, from the above, I gather then that the Viriginia Boys are a cavalry special ops unit?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Its contradictory that this group would be part of delta force and also be part of the CIA. Why would the military give the CIA control over part of it, why would they even work with CIA types that closely? THe military and CIA are normally kept pretty seperate, the CIA has its own paramilitary, it doesn't need to use the US army.

Also, from the above, I gather then that the Viriginia Boys are a cavalry special ops unit?

They work WITH Delta force not a part of

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I'm part of Army aviation and I just want to make it clear that the Virginia boys do not exist they are a myth like bigfoot. Stop wasting time searching for more info on them anything you find will be a lie.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
"Virginia Boys" is a nickname that is given to a division of the army called Flight Concepts division. Its like Delta force of avaition. these guys are crossed trained to work on every helicopter in the U.S. Army and are also trained on various foreign aircrafts. But you will never find any proof of their existince. When they need people they will find you!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by doc22584

yes, they do exist. its been over eight years ago since I heard anythng about them. I was stationed at Bragg when I ran into an old team leader of mine from back in Vecinza, Italy. he went thru delta selection there and I hadn't heard from him in almost 2 yrs. then I happened to run into him at the gym at the corner of biaza and ardenes st (504th). He told me he was approached out of selection to go work for them. I dont want to go into anymore detail than that because I believe we (America) do need covert operational task forces in this day and age to protect our way of life. After that day in the gym, I never seen or heard from him again. I served with him for 2 years at Casrma Ederle and I knew him to be a trust worthy man. So whether you believe my words or not makes no differance. the fact that he told me about them means they do exist. I wont give any names (including my own) because it isnt relevant to the question and I do believe some silence is golden. til nxt time... "THE EYE"

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
ok gents this is a subject that should not be referenced on this type of site. for you with the ranger buddy. think of it this way if he said he was talking to a "delta" recruiter he probably doesnt have much knowledge on either subject. let it go.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Haha if you really wanted people to stay quite about this you wouldnt have bumped it back up, you would of left it languishing way back in the depths of pages never read.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
You're just a bit confused. They do and they don't. All the wild Bigfoot stories are coming from US Military personel that seen and heard stuff they can't expalin. It's none of their business, and simply antics of contracting firms like Dyncorp and Blackwater who work with everyone from CIA to Military Police. Note how most people relate it to aviation, thats where most of the really shady stuff happens. Where did "Virginia Boys" come from? If you ever a 67R you might know
Just check out companies like Llh Services Llc, or EP Aviation LLC. I do know stuff that I should not be taking about, and I won't. But the funny part is everything I can tell you is all over the net in plain sight. If you want to know that bad, just dig.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
OK look I am in the Army YES VIRGINIA BOYS EXIST All 15t MOS when they reach SGT get the invite but out of 1000 people only 3 get in due to the strict training. they are part of the army but due not follow any of the rules. like Delta they can have beards what ever hair they want, also they get paid alot more than normal. for instance they get clothing allowance every check

I know this because one of my friends is a virginia boy. they only answer to 1 person. and they could be anyone. they are not part of the CIA or NSA there ARMY. SF green beret rangers delta dont hold a candle to them. they are black ops. not spec ops. the reason 15 t get the email is because you cant get enough of them.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The only reference I've ever heard to 'Virginia Boys' relates to Langley, Virginia. It was a catch-all term used in-country (Iraq, Afghanistan) by enlisted men to describe CIA operatives, paramilitary and otherwise.

I think you'll also find US embassy officials / consulate staff referring to their sanctioned intelligence staff as Virginia Boys / Girls as well.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Rumor has it that the Company has a group that in earlier days was referred to as "The Boys in the Basement." Not all one section , but multiple sections with the same trade - used to it was "dirty tricks."

Sure to have evolved over the years, is could be reasonable assumed to have somewhat evolved to meet the pressing needs of the day.

There is no reason why the Company would not want sections of special operatives who could approach problems from somewhat "skewered" positions outside the box, and be able to react very quickly where there is a need.

Scenario engineering is now a very precise science. You have data on people, you plug in the scenario you wish to see occur, the events are then initiated by utilizing these 'unknowing assets.' All they know is that suddenly, the very thing they have been desirous to do, is now possible.

No one directs them, no one controls them, and that's the beauty. If you have a Brazilian eco-nut, you can craft a tragedy using him and other unknowing agents to effect a desired result.

Cheaper too. Not on the payroll, and you don't have to worry about benefits or overtime.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The Virginia Boys do definitely exist. I have a friend who was offered a civilian (he's former military though) position with them.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join