It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Al-Qaeda's Latest Tape

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Link to tape

now I know this is only a snippet, and if there's a full version out there that gos against what im saying, please post me the link
but there's one glaring difference between this tape, and the others.
There's no gun in the background, theres only one in the americans background.
It was noted in previous tapes the gun either pointed to the left, or to the right.. or one his left, or on his right.

There is no gun in his tape.
That is definately a signal.

Does it mean something that its in the americans background?..
like maybe

'' alqaedas force has moved from afghans penisual, to the americans ''

maybe to alert cells that the other key elements are in american and are ready?

Doom and Gloom, days left till our 5th year anniversary...
Iran, Israel, Lebanon all having major influences in todays economy...

maybe it is the right time, to hit?

[edit on 5-9-2006 by Agit8dChop]

mod edit, spelling/grammar

[edit on 6-9-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]




posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The 45+ minute PR video a distributed on the internet is commonly titled in English as “An Invitation to Islam” or “Invitation to Islam”. (copy of transcript)

Ayman al-Zawahiri criticizes and insults both Judaism and Christianity while purporting the benefits and positive points in their version of Islam through-out the production. Really, it is true to the title…just as much as a Christian evangelist would speak of the pitfalls of Islam etc…

One of his points:

“…A civilization such as this [Judaism and Christianity] cannot honestly or credibly accuse the Muslims and their divine book and revealed religion of barbarity and brutality...”

A “gun” or any weapon in the background (as in many of the released videos) during this particular message would serve well against the above point by undermining via redirection of al-Zawahiri’s statements. Imo, it is the refusal to convert they are after as to justify any pending, future or possible attacks.

mg



posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hmmm... this guy's kind of interesting, isn't he?

How many people here know that he was born Adam Pearlman - and for those who don't believe me, I'd have thought that an FBI link ought to convince even the hardiest sceptic.

He even has his own Wikipedia entry which details his background. His father converted to Christianity, but Adam moved in with his grandfather, who was on the board of directors of the Anti-Defamation League, before converting to Islam.

I think he's a double agent. In the latest video he tips his hat to George Galloway and Robert Fisk... that, to me, is a sure sign that his handlers want to smear those guys (the first of whom handed his Congressional inquisitors their asses in a sling, the second of whom provides unbiased - netiher pro- nor anti-Islam - reporting in the middle East). It's highly unlikely that a genuine terrorist would namecheck these men.



posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
I think he's a double agent. In the latest video he tips his hat to George Galloway and Robert Fisk... that, to me, is a sure sign that his handlers want to smear those guys (the first of whom handed his Congressional inquisitors their asses in a sling, the second of whom provides unbiased - netiher pro- nor anti-Islam - reporting in the middle East). It's highly unlikely that a genuine terrorist would namecheck these men.


Uhuh, you believe he is a double agent just because of the info you have as of right now? The use of George Galloway and Robert Fisk does not mean he was trying to smear them but trying to use people like them as evidence that Bush is evil or so on. After all, if you are trying to win a war, use their own people's words against them. For example, it be Osama Bin Laden's use of American media's polls where he pointss out that Americans have no stomach for a long war in Iraq. Things like that is something should not be overlooked. Even I would try to use former politicians or military leaders' opinions to turn against the country that you are fighting against as to demoralized and put doubt in a country.



posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
Hmmm... this guy's kind of interesting, isn't he?

How many people here know that he was born Adam Pearlman - and for those who don't believe me, I'd have thought that an FBI link ought to convince even the hardiest sceptic.

He even has his own Wikipedia entry which details his background. His father converted to Christianity, but Adam moved in with his grandfather, who was on the board of directors of the Anti-Defamation League, before converting to Islam.

I think he's a double agent. In the latest video he tips his hat to George Galloway and Robert Fisk... that, to me, is a sure sign that his handlers want to smear those guys (the first of whom handed his Congressional inquisitors their asses in a sling, the second of whom provides unbiased - netiher pro- nor anti-Islam - reporting in the middle East). It's highly unlikely that a genuine terrorist would namecheck these men.


This seems to be the most logical explantation, plus its got proof to back it up. Once you understand how the game works, and the MO of the REAL terrorists, this has all the signs. Welk done.


[edit on 5-9-2006 by AscendedMaster]



posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
fella's, no ones responding to my primary point.

that the glaring difference is hte lack of a background gun.

It seems to be done on PURPOSE, placing it in the americans background.

Id avoid NYC on Monday AND tuesday of next week If I lived near the area.



posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Nice catch in the video. This is very true. Subtle differences, and we broadcast the call to arms on Fox. they msut laugh their asses off.



posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I think if alqaeda were actually out there..
they'd be suspicous enough of an AMERICAN convert, to be placing him on there propganda videos to the world.

They manage to keep details secret to everyone not privey.. so how could an american enter the cell, become chummy enough to be on the videos

Double agent, I ebelive he is not.
Twisted american psychopath I believe he might be.
being on the tape with a gun in the background, interlaced with various alwahiri shots... suspicous and noteworthy.

tipping his hate to George Galloway... thats a bit OBVIOUS in terms of trying to SMEAR campaign him.

being the governemnts of the westenr world want to SHUT up galloway.. doesnt this add to the side that maybe these tapes are WESTERN manufactured?

This is the most UNIQUE tape, delivered in the most UNIQUE times.... days before sept11... 5yr anniversary..with lebanon, israel, iran and iraq dominatin the headlines.... all becoming STALE in there resolve.. its the IDEAL time to attack the masses, and get behind the final roll of the dice in the middleast.

Im going to be watching the Stock market closley these next few days.

This just isnt a good time for all these things to be coming to public attention.



posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
People do not realize that there is a nation of Islam that is made up of nothing but converted criminals. These men hate the US. They are now on parole in our cities, along with the AQ cells that are still in the US since the early 90's. There are many disillusioned kids and others out there who are listening, and will think they are making a difference when actually they are used in someone elses agenda.

There are terror cells in many major cities, and living in Florida, near CENTCOM, freaks the hell out of me. I live miles away from the hub that runs the wars in the countries they defend.

This is not about fear, or paranoia, but jsut of reality of the 21st century. Remember, no one thought the Berlin wall would fall. This is not about martial law, but the survival of us as a nation if a nuke is detonated in downtown LA, Chicago or NY.



posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
fella's, no ones responding to my primary point.

that the glaring difference is hte lack of a background gun.

It seems to be done on PURPOSE, placing it in the americans background.

Id avoid NYC on Monday AND tuesday of next week If I lived near the area.



Thats pure B.S. and Rich has a great explanation of what this is.



posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Wow, I must say thankyou for contributing to a thread with positve input, instead of flaming posters and using OTHER peoples explanations to make yourself sound bigger.

I stand corrected, thankyou for showing me the light.



posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Although I think it would be a clever device for alerting all of Islam, of an upcoming battle or day of reckoning... I sincerely believe that it is just what it is, a gun in the background.

To have a special 'sign' or clue hidden in a video would be an ingenious idea but I think it would falter in respect to having the majority it is aimed at understanding what the clue means.

Wouldn't they also need to devise some network system to inform the audience they are seeking, of what the clue would mean as well as what it would be.

To have a select few see & understand the clue may be plausible, however, having a clue seen and understood by the masses would be almost impossible to achieve.
Someone, somewhere would divulge the meaning of the sign/clue if it was known on a grand scale, thus making it useless.

I don't believe AQ would require any hidden messages in there statements/videos. They would just come right out and say what there intentions are, real or not.

Fear is the game, and it is a game we will never win.



posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Im with agite8 on this one.

No gun for the Islamic head guy, but a gun for the American...

Yeah i agree that they use these tapes as messages, just like the kenyan bombings - the tape a few days before had a map of africa in the back ground.

OR figure this - The Goverment could of realised we all see and know the symbols by now, so have made a video of their own. CGI and tech could do it you know.

Hence then we al blame al quida and yet old US Gov get away with another attack and blame terrorists - even pointing out all the symbols AFTER the event....

Who knows - but its best to keep an open mind and eyes wide open.



posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
People do not realize that there is a nation of Islam that is made up of nothing but converted criminals. These men hate the US. They are now on parole in our cities, along with the AQ cells that are still in the US since the early 90's. There are many disillusioned kids and others out there who are listening, and will think they are making a difference when actually they are used in someone elses agenda.





You have voted esdad71 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.


nicely said



posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Al-qeada is not a US covert op group. Please understand and research this. The CIA funded the Taliban, and Bin LAden fought alongside them in Afghanistan. That is where it ends. Bin Laden would assume shot himself then take ANY money from us.

We are fighting these same warriors now in Iraq, that the Soviets did in Afghanistan, and we know where that lead. The collaspse to the Soviet Union. We need to look inside our own country, because that will be where the next attack comes from.

.



posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grailkeeper
Although I think it would be a clever device for alerting all of Islam, of an upcoming battle or day of reckoning... I sincerely believe that it is just what it is, a gun in the background.

To have a special 'sign' or clue hidden in a video would be an ingenious idea but I think it would falter in respect to having the majority it is aimed at understanding what the clue means.

Wouldn't they also need to devise some network system to inform the audience they are seeking, of what the clue would mean as well as what it would be.

To have a select few see & understand the clue may be plausible, however, having a clue seen and understood by the masses would be almost impossible to achieve.
Someone, somewhere would divulge the meaning of the sign/clue if it was known on a grand scale, thus making it useless.

I don't believe AQ would require any hidden messages in there statements/videos. They would just come right out and say what there intentions are, real or not.

Fear is the game, and it is a game we will never win.


In my opinion.. these guys train together at camps..
they have books on how to decieve the enemy.
I can imagine them saying
'' guys, in our tapes... the first tape you see where a gun ISNT in the background of our fearless leader, is a green light for the operation we've been training for.''

Rather than use the internet, phones or messengers.. why not a subtle prop i na video to give the yay, or nay or an op.



posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This is being discussed here
politics.abovetopsecret.com...
and in ATSNN
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your comments there.

Closed.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join