It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take over of the USA!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The barbarian's are at the gates!

Lets explore shall we?

This first link is of a illegal alien protest in Maywood, CA. Notice the photo of the Mexican flag being flown over the US Post Office. How do you feel at seeing a foreign flag being flown over US/ Taxpayer property?

www.immigrationwatchdog.com...

LA Times story; www.latimes.com...

Phoenix; reuters.myway.com... /article/20060904

One more; www.floppingaces.net...

Now someone is going to ask me, what's your point?

OK, here it is. Ethnic Civil War.

Muslims traitors; www.debbieschlussel.com...

Killers; apnews.myway.com...

Video; www.ktvu.com...
AT the end you will here that the driver called himself a Terrorist.

Here's another Muslin driver trying to kill citizens.

www.ktvu.com...

Now this Muslim used a gun.

seattletimes.nwsource.com...

Oh yeah, don't forget the D.C. Snipers!

Now you can blame Bush and maybe you should. You should also blame your state politicians too. You may wish to blame the Democrats too, I think they were in total control of both houses of congress for a very long time and had the White House also form time to time. One more place to put the blame, YOU, for letting this problem get this far.

We are " Bump'n a wreck"!

Roper

[Mod Edit: Shortened wide link.]

[edit on 2006-9-5 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I blame the CURRENT administration for all these problems.
It wasnt until the Bush takeover of the White House that we started falling apart at the seams.

Where's the border security? Oh and that SuperHighway from Mexico to Canada?
What's that for?

I do agree that it is our faults. More specifically, the fault of those blinded by their love for the Republican party unable to see thru Bush & Co.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This has been going on too long to blame just Bush. It's a national disgrace that we don't have a defensive wall built along our borders to keep illegals out. This goes back decades and decades. All that wasted money on Vietnam ... if only it had been used to secure the borders we wouldn't have a lot of problems that we have today and we wouldn't be wasting billions on the criminal illegals who are in this country.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roper

Now you can blame Bush and maybe you should. You should also blame your state politicians too. You may wish to blame the Democrats too, I think they were in total control of both houses of congress for a very long time and had the White House also form time to time. One more place to put the blame, YOU, for letting this problem get this far.

For the past 30 years, we've had ONLY ONE Democrat president, the rest were Republican. And don't forget that for the last SIX years wev'e had a REpublican-controlled Congress and Senate. What in the world are you talking about, blaming the Democrats?
A big problem is that we haven't been enforcing the immigration laws that we do have. Sorry, I'm not in charge of enforcing the laws, I'm not guilty on that end.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Republicans and Democrats are victims of the same sickness IMO. That's why you should blame both of them. The two huge parties (and some incredibly small ones) system clearly doesn't work because they're both being both out. Clinton was just as NWO minded as the rest of the Presidents in the past 30 years. In fact IMO probably all of the recent presidential candidates of those two parties were like that, and where not independant from external "forces" influencing the way they work to the benefit of those "influencers".

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
pat buchannon has a new book out, a State of Emergency: America becoming a 3rd World Nation avialiable here:

www.amazon.com...

A startling quote that all americans should read.....

"all americans born in 2006 will live to see the fall of the west in their lifetimes"

....think about that

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I think I might have committed mass murder if I had seen this in my city:

But, here's another side of the story. I'm not suggesting that illegal immigration is the answer to this problem, but this situation does seem to be the other side of the same coin, which is a broken immigration policy.

Everyone knows immigration has been in the news lately, and many Americans are all for a crackdown at the borders.

But there is one side effect of tighter patrols and more restrictions that not everyone thinks about — a shortage of farm help.

“Matter of fact, if we don’t get more help in here, I’ll lose apples — they’ll hit the ground rotten,” said Marvin Lively, who grows 60 acres of apples in Henderson County. “I’ve got five (migrant workers), and I need 10, so I got about half what I need.”

Lively and other growers say most local residents simply won’t do the hard labor that farms require.

Immigration controls cause worker shortage

When farmer Kenyon Farley hears about the "crackdowns" on the U.S.-Mexico border, he worries about his apples.

Last fall, Farley couldn't find enough farmworkers to pick the "quality apples" off his trees - he needed up to 30; he only got 10. So he lost money. This fall, he's concerned seasonal workers from Mexico won't make it across the border to help with the harvest, resulting in harder times for already struggling farmers statewide.

www.sltrib.com...

Complaints about a farm-labor shortage are often a common refrain among growers, but industry veterans say they're not an exaggeration this season as some soft fruit goes unpicked and savvy work crews bid up piece rates.

Rob Valicoff let $25,000 worth of nectarines begin to drop from the trees at his Konnowac Pass orchards last week so he could shift workers into the Gala apple crop.

"I had to make an economic decision. It made me sick," Valicoff said.

www.yakima-herald.com...

Google Search: Migrant Worker Shortage

[edit on 2006/9/5 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I think that a certain someones post d#%$^&e is the most uneducated response ive ever read on tyhis forum..

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oncewascool
I think that a certain someones post d#%$^&e is the most uneducated response ive ever read on tyhis forum..

Opportunistic is the word I would use. It's a commonly recurrring theme among a certain contingent of the board.

[edit on 2006/9/5 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
If Farmers are finding a shortage of workers to pick the produce, then they should look to the dwellers of the big cities, where restaurants, automotive services, day-labor and other work is drawing the illegals because they can MAKE MORE MONEY either by displacing a local laborer or working on the very lucrative drug trade as a runner, spotter or trafficker.

Are their children too good to be doing this kind of work? Maybe a deal with the local Law Enforcement would be a good thing?

[edit on 5-9-2006 by 2stepsfromtop]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
You made one of my points Grady.(I think I might have committed mass murder if I had seen this in my city
One of these days this is going to get out of hand.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

We have people that want to take over this country, Mexicans and Muslims. They won't assimilate. What if they join forces? Muslims are good at making IED's. Remember the two that have all of those cell phones? BOOM!

Roper

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
You see they won't assimilate and try to bring their barbaric culture to the USA.
They believe they have the right to break our laws and continue to use theirs. This is the take over!

There are citizens in this Nation that have a yellow strip down the backs and will look away. We have several elected official with the same problem.

Here is one example.

CENTENNIAL, Colo. - A man convicted of sexually assaulting an Indonesian housekeeper and keeping her virtually as a slave was sentenced Thursday to 28 years to life in prison.

Homaidan Al-Turki, 37, denied the charges and blamed anti-Muslim prejudice for the case against him. He said prosecutors persuaded the housekeeper to accuse him after they failed to build a case that he was a terrorist.

www.azcentral.com...
He had argued that this was his culture, and that he was being victimized because he was a Muslim.

jihadwatch.org...

Roper

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I'll assume that dig was for me.

So, WHO IS IT WHO WONT SECURE THE BORDERS?

CLINTON?

Answer me that one.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Yeah, Clinton was too busy getting blown to deal with Al Qeada and the rest of the garbage that was dumped on the current administration. He was too busy getting rich off the Internet boom of the 90's to care about border security, military spending or securing our nation. He did however take some time for some ethnic cleansing in Bosnia though...

The only way to make a difference now is to become active in local politics. One day in the next 20-50 years you could see a major change in the political structure of the US. Our government has outgrown itself, and it needs to be more grass roots. If you would actually split the US into territories, you could make sure any taxes are actually going where they should. Run for a local office and help to make a better future for your kids. There is no way to save ourselves from our government, but we can save our kids.

[edit on 6-9-2006 by esdad71]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
You didnt answer my question.

WHO IS IT WHO WONT SECURE THE BORDERS???

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The ACLU, and every other anti-???? league in the US, oh, and Bill CLinton....

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Oh sure.

What's the sense in trying to get a straight answer.

Indulge.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I am playing with you about the Clinton comment dg since you bought it in, but in all honesty, it is the ACLU and other anti-defamation leagues. You know this is true. If it was a government thing, Haliburton or a subsidary woule be building it right now. You see, the government doesn't have as much control as you think.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Just when you thought there were enough problems going on in the world, some bigot has to go calling for a lynch mob on two types of people he doesn't like, blaming them for the world's problems.

Tell me, Roper, WTF has a Mexican or a Muslim ever done to you personally? Really.

"Them Mexicans is taking our jobs!"

Really? Reaaaally? How many Americans do you know are clamoring over each other to try and get a job mowing grass, plucking chickens, collecting trash, or washing dishes? How many such places are just so incredibly full of content, happy workers, that they never need to hire any more people?

The illegal immigrants are not taking your job at the office. Now, you being a bigot and all, I'm guessing you're not exactly in a white-collar field, or you'd have learned how to make nice-nice with people whom are different than you. Blue collar fields? Come on. Illegals can't even get a job as a fry cook at McDonald's. Illegal immigrants are usually scraping the absolute bottom of the barrel for the jobs no other person would ever voluntarily do, living in the shadows of the country.

Let me be blunt. I've lived in Texas my entire life. We know Mexicans. We're surrounded by 'em. I don't mean Latinos who are first or second generation citizens, I mean honest-to-God, just crossed the border with no green card, living 20 to an apartment, sleeping on the floor, Mexicans.

You know what? I hope someday my own kids have even half the work-ethic that they do. These aren't some inhuman creatures crawling up the wall with 6-inch claws stealing our chickens, they are human beings coming from a place so terrible they'd rather come to the U.S. and live in the worst conditions, working for the worst employers, at a wage that is far below that of the poverty lines.

These aren't panhandlers, they aren't looking for some kind of handout, and if you can afford a computer an internet connection, there's an almost certain chance they aren't competing with you for jobs. So why don't you just shut the hell up about your little bigoted civil war against the Mexicans. When we Texans think it's a problem, we'll let you know. And believe me, we won't be shy about it, and we'll be the first to know, seeing as how we actually fought a war of Independence against them a couple of centuries ago. Until then, just shut up. You're only making yourself look like a racist.

Now, as for Muslims... that's just flat out ignorant. What's a Muslim look like? They aren't a race, they're a religion. Your white buddies with the blond hair and blue eyes and the last name of Smith is just as likely to be a Muslim as the guy running the local convenience store wearing a turban. You don't magically become Middle-Eastern looking once you're a Muslim.

And so how would you even know if they were taking control of the country? Probably through political sway. I've got news for you. Muslims have less political sway than just about anyone else at the moment. You wanna look at what religion has taken over the country, check out Christians. There's PLENTY of factual info there to support an assertion that they've got a rather tight grip on our Constitution and are tugging pretty hard.

Geez. Roper, your post is tripe. I'm not going to attack you personally, except to say you're ignorant and your words smack loudly of bigotry, but your post is absolute and utter troll-bait tripe, and I feel sorry for anyone who happens to read and believe it.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'm afraid I didn't actually read Roper's whole post at the at the beginning of the thread, and I regret that.

I agree fully with thelibra here. And we are not allowing anyone here on the forum to call other people barbarians (exactly the sentence I missed in that post unfortunately). Those same people are members of ATS just like you. How would you feel if somebody else called you and/or your people barbarians?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join