It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Protocol's of the Learned Elders of Zion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Illuminati Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

Upon googling for the indoctrination of supposed mental superiority of the Illuminati and their reasons behind their assumed and oppressive behaviors I came across a startling article post above. It outlines 22 illiminati protocols for the construction of a powerful new world order.

My personal intuition suggest that this may be a key to uncovering a long seeded plan to use the minds of to control each other and to obligate themselves into a subservient mindset. It seems as if these plans come to play through social distortion of ideas through political parties and idealism of freedom as well as materialism.

Here is an interesting quote for those who are just that lazy and need a real reason to look this article over.

"All people are chained down to heavy toil by poverty more firmly than ever. They were chained by slavery and serfdom; from these, one way and another, they might free themselves. These could be settled with, but from want they will never get away. We have included in the constitution such rights as to the masses appear fictitious and not actual rights. All these so-called "Peoples Rights" can exist only in idea, an idea which can never be realised in practical life. What is it to the proletariat labourer, bowed double over his heavy toil, crushed by his lot in life, if talkers get the right to babble, if journalists get the right to scribble any nonsense side by side with good stuff, once the proletariat has no other profit out of the constitution save only those pitiful crumbs which we fling them from our table in return for their voting in favour of what we dictate, in favour of the men we place in power, the servants of our agentur ... Republican rights for a poor man are no more than a bitter piece of irony, for the necessity he is under of toiling almost all day gives him no present use of them, but the other hand robs him of all guarantee of regular and certain earnings by making him dependent on strikes by his comrades or lockouts by his masters."

[edit on 5-9-2006 by Cerkit Breaker]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Lol, I see no one wants to touch this one with a 12 foot pole.

Cerkit Breaker, I suggest that you checked out the threads below:

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion - Fact or Fiction? (ATS’ master thread about the protocols…)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Illuminati Argument? (some comments on the protocols' origins)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As you pointed out many of the protocols have come true today.

[edit on 6/9/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Well 5 years later , after this thread started; I captured on TV what may be an illuminati relay message broadcast on tv live!
In this video at 3:56 you will see the year 1897 shown during the tv ritual. This is honoring the date of the 24 protocol publication!!!

edit on 16-12-2011 by aBlueRAY because: (no reason given)

join