It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have a question for the so called ritual collectors

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I know of at least one ritual that is online at the frats website, but it is for a "non-secret" fraternity. I suppose that case is rare.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by occultus lumen
I know that Sigma Chi's secrets are/ were up on a tripod site online, I am wondering if most of fraternity secrets are like this? It just goes about thier passwords and how they set up there initiations and stuff.

Can anyone shed some light on thsi situation?
That Tripod site contained information that was almost 100% inaccurate. I have the true Sigma Chi ritual (I believe it is the true one is that the book is so lengthy, detailed, and nitpicky that it is hard to believe anyone would make it up just to throw off ritual collectors) and all of the information is different from the information on that old Tripod site. It also is a lot less hokey and makes more sense than the bull on the Tripod site.

As for information being edited out of rituals, a lot of the rituals I have (15 NPC sororities and 5 NIC fraternities) do have that information edited out, but it has either been scribbled in by hand (by ritualists who didn't want to forget and just blatantly ignored the spoken parts of the ritual that claim the words are too sacred to be written) but several just print the information without blanking it out. Several even describe the grip, probably to eliminate those discrepancies across chapters that a few people were talking about. One sorority in particular has a VERY dense ritual with several different mottos and meanings for their letters, depending on degrees of initiation etc. each with different greek words behind it. To memorize all of those accurately and precisely across the span between initiations would just be asking quite a bit from the ritualist or president when it could be written in the ritual just as easily.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Gdifly,

Seeing as you have the 'real' copy of Sig Chi's Rx and several others, U2U me so that we can compare how Sig Chi's differs from the one I have, because I also have several rituals as well.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by theset74
Gdifly,

Seeing as you have the 'real' copy of Sig Chi's Rx and several others, U2U me so that we can compare how Sig Chi's differs from the one I have, because I also have several rituals as well.

I agree. The same with my fraternity. But to answer the questions from up above, its not the actual books that are floating around, but rather people scan them into pdf files. and thats what floats around.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
If anyone would like to trade rituals please u2u me.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
What ritual books does everybody have?

If somebody has a Kappa Alpha Order ritual book I would like to talk to them about getting it back out of respect for KA.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by swayoveride]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by swayoveride

i do have a copy of the ka order ritual. i of course will not go into any detail out of respect for the order, but i must say it is a good read and very well written.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by iotaetasig284

i do have a copy of the ka order ritual. i of course will not go into any detail out of respect for the order, but i must say it is a good read and very well written.

Is there any way I can get the ritual book back so that I can return it to the owners? You can email me at swayoveride@gmail.com and we can discuss this over email.

If there is any way possible way that I can get that ritual book back it will be very appreciated.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by swayoveride]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I came across this website the other day which seemed to have alot of different frat rituals. Figured it was worth passing along. www.ritualcollector.com

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rotarychris7

I am interested. can you u2u me?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I am looking for the sigma chi ritual. can anyone assist me in locating a copy?

Originally posted by gdifly

Originally posted by occultus lumen
I know that Sigma Chi's secrets are/ were up on a tripod site online, I am wondering if most of fraternity secrets are like this? It just goes about thier passwords and how they set up there initiations and stuff.

Can anyone shed some light on thsi situation?
That Tripod site contained information that was almost 100% inaccurate. I have the true Sigma Chi ritual (I believe it is the true one is that the book is so lengthy, detailed, and nitpicky that it is hard to believe anyone would make it up just to throw off ritual collectors) and all of the information is different from the information on that old Tripod site. It also is a lot less hokey and makes more sense than the bull on the Tripod site.

As for information being edited out of rituals, a lot of the rituals I have (15 NPC sororities and 5 NIC fraternities) do have that information edited out, but it has either been scribbled in by hand (by ritualists who didn't want to forget and just blatantly ignored the spoken parts of the ritual that claim the words are too sacred to be written) but several just print the information without blanking it out. Several even describe the grip, probably to eliminate those discrepancies across chapters that a few people were talking about. One sorority in particular has a VERY dense ritual with several different mottos and meanings for their letters, depending on degrees of initiation etc. each with different greek words behind it. To memorize all of those accurately and precisely across the span between initiations would just be asking quite a bit from the ritualist or president when it could be written in the ritual just as easily.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Ask Brother Senrak he is a ritual collector he believes he has the TRUE AND ACCURATE workings of the Knights of St Columbus and Ancient Order of The Hibernians as he said the posted links were bogus yet showed no information stating them to be incorrect!

He was also an Orangeman and posted an Evangelical link for their supposed Oath, i ask what kind of member would post a link for an order he was a member of??

Maybe he can start with debunking these bogus oaths for the Knights and Hibernians and Orange order by posting the real rituals he supposedly has.

Dave

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by orangeman dave

Dave,

I don't know what your beef with me is, and personally I don't care.

But my purpose in collecting rituals is to study them. I compare their histories, their similarities, their differences. My purpose is NOT to expose them to those to whom they do not of right belong. Yes, I have a number of them that I'm not a member of. No, I don't put them on-line or give them away to others whose work might not be so scholarly, but might perhaps simply want to spread their secrets indiscriminately (or worse).

The only thing I've posted here was an Orange oath, that I found to be basically accurate, that is on-line for anyone to see already. I didn't quote from any of the Orange rituals I have, nor will I.

The hibernians ritual was purchased in an estate sale of a deceased member.

The K of C Degree books were given to me by a K of C friend of mine, who I might add, has had plenty of opportunites to murder this "heretic Mason" if the K C's actually took that oath. I'm inclined to believe they don't...or he's not taking it seriously, huh? How many murdered Masons have you seen laying around KC Halls? Or disappearing near the meeting place of the Hibernians?

So what ever your problem with me is Dave, take it down the road, huh? Baiting is not becoming of you.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by senrak

I dont have a problem with you even after you called an organisation i hold dear Bs!
Have contradicted my posts that were left up to the individuals to make their own assesment of.

Called me Anti-Catholic even though countless others on the site have the same beliefs in some of these groups which i have. You obviously dont come from an area where the Catholic Church MURDERED PEOPLE AND BURNED THEM AT THE STAKE for holding conventicles and for just having an open bible and having their own interpretation of the bible.

As you say brother they are only Catholic fraternal organisations even though they must number the hundreds! I will take your word on all the Catholic groups just being fraternal Groups not wanting to become the main source of power in the counties they belong or influence the Goverments as you are a fellow brother and me believing this makes me unfit to be a man or mason.

Peace!

[edit on 12-10-2008 by orangeman dave]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Does anyone have the ritual/secrets of Sigma Phi Epsilon? My final initation rituals was stopped by the cops when they found us going through our hazing on hell week. We were kicked off campus immediately & never got to finish initiation.

We were pledges for 6 months & because of the cops & school breaking us up me and my pledges never fully completed the final initiation to receive Sig Ep's password/secret handshakes. The older brothers considered us true brothers but never taught us the secrets or we didn't know if some were truly accurate. If anyone has it & can help me out I'd appreciate it. Thanks. Let me know.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I think maybe this needs more clarification. Most ritual collectors have only scanned copies of the rituals. Very rarely does one come across an actual ritual book, unless it is for a local or defunct group.

BTW I'm interested in trading. I've got quite a large collection going. Email me at angelbaby604@hotmail.com if interested.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Angelbaby604]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I would like to talk about trading for four sorority rituals I do not have and would like. PDF format or "hard copy" photocopies, of course! Send me a "private message" thingie.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I am a ritual collector and I do indeed have PDF copies of actual pledge manuals and entire fraternity ritual books. Its solely for educational reasons, and not to expose any particular fraternities secrets or anything of that nature. But I am open to trade so if interested send an email to pikajoey@yahoo.com and maybe we can work something out.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join