It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shmush's News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Phone calls to extraterrestrial civilizations return no response.
I think if you're gonna do this, then you probably think we are the only intelligent life in the universe........enough said.
english.pravda.ru...

UFO or Secret Plane Over Tynemouth.
I think this is real questionable. Looks like a plane, but who knows?
www.americanchronicle.com...

Lockheed Martin to build NASA's new spacecraft Orion.
Like we don't already have an anti-gravity flight system already?? I find stuff like this just ridiculous.
www.keralanext.com...

Investigators ponder occurrence of crop circles here.
I'm undecided on crop circles at this point, but I do think it is interesting that it happens all the time with virtually no explanation.
www.stltoday.com...

Europe's first lunar mission impacts on moon.
I'll be curious what they'll decide to show us on this one...I'm sure it'll be more rocks and other BS that they want us to believe.
www.indiadaily.com...

UFO in China.
This is one of the most amazing UFO videos I've seen. If possible, you can stop it right before it disappears and you'll see that about 8 lights show up around the craft.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-9-2006 by shmush]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
No Comment?

Now granted, maybe the white on gray text doesn't jump out at you, but on every page where members can enter a post, the following text appears right below the headline of the day:

MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

Is there anything you would like to say about any of the articles you cited?

new topics

join