It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Calls Popular Mechanics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
rapidshare.de...

I thought it would be interesting to post this considering Popular Mechanics are complicit in the cover up of the truth of 9/11.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
LOL

I bet they'll get right on responding to any message that guy leaves, too. Information exchange is of no importance to these guys. They make claims, and then those claims aren't up for their discussion, just as they aren't even up for a radio debate. It's arrogant as hell. As a media source, these guys are worse in this respect than even Fox. Or is that going a bit too far?

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I would have to agree. Not yet have we been able to have an open and honest debate with any government agencies or organisations such as Hearst Publications (Popular Mechanics) about 9/11.

Each time they are challenged to debate us, they either decline or accept then decline just before the debate begins.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
They make claims, and then those claims aren't up for their discussion, just as they aren't even up for a radio debate.

This is EXACTLY how the NIST and FEMA behave also. They pick they make up questions, answer their own questions and claim to have enterend into some sort of 'conversation'. This behavior alone should tell even the most naive something is being covered up.

At least the 9/11 Comissioners have come out to say their report is problematic because they were lied to and obstructed.

new topics

top topics

join