It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smart-1 satellite new moon video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Ok i,m probably going to need help on this one, Smart-1 that was launched by the European Space Agency, took recent video of the moon before it impacted on it's surface.

The actual vid is very quick as for what it shows on the moon BUT it does show ALOT of the moons surface. can anyone actually frame by frame it and focus in on the enormous amount of visual data? if anyone can it would be great! and hey you never know what we can find.

www.esa.int...

Unedited raw images, could truly be of importance.

[edit on 4-9-2006 by incunabula]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
OK so does no one think this is important viewing? for once that we might beat Richard Hoagland to the punch...Actually where is he when you need him?

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
OK,, just because you asked... here's one frame out of the clip that I thought was rather interesting. I'm not saying that this is anything more than the side of a cliff on one of these anomalies, but it is strange. And the other is differant solely because of the 45 degree angled lines. Locations of both should be evident.

I'm going through the clip a frame at a time,, so if something else pops up I'll try and
post it here for you.

[edit on 4-9-2006 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
OK,, just because you asked... here's one frame out of the clip that I thought was rather interesting. I'm not saying that this is anything more than the side of a cliff on one of these anomalies, but it is strange. And the other is differant solely because of the 45 degree angled lines. Locations of both should be evident.

I'm going through the clip a frame at a time,, so if something else pops up I'll try and
post it here for you.

Thank you very much for the effort JohnnyAnonymous

I understand the undertaking is of that kind of thing is asking for alot, as far as the pics, it would be good to know if there was away to get high resolution pics of the surface because while looking at the vid it does seem like it covers alot of the moon surface.

I`m sure there might be certain things that can be brought to our attention. We`ll see how that goes.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I'm curious about what data was collected on the collision of the probe with the moon (when they deorbitted it into the moon's surface.) As such information is made available, we will be discussing it here. I relates to several hypotheses found on ATS.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
with every new mission i keep exspecting a big news broadcast with pictures of the apollo mission landing sights.....but i dont ever see anything. why dont they just take a sodding picture of the moon landing if they really are up there? (they really arnt tho are they for anyone who has looked into this like i have)

or are they not alowed to fly over those sights or somthing??

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Are you saying that the moon landings were faked? Filmed in a hollywood studio? I used to believe that also, because the conspiracy theorist do make good points and present a strong case. There is one fact that proves the conspracy to be a crock of crap. There is a mirror placed on the moons surface by the astronaughts that scientist on Earth send a signal to and the signal returns every time. They use it to track how far the moon moves away from Earth. It is there, and obviously did not get there by itself.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The moon-landing conspiracy only talks about the first moon landing. The
us government has a motive to do this only for political power. The russians
brought the first man into space first and the us was pissed off.

The only thing, they could do to be better, was a moon landing. I think that
they would do something like this at all costs for political power at least in the
cold war times and this involved a lie to the whole humankind and our history.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by allMIGHTY
I think that
they would do something like this at all costs for political power at least in the
cold war times and this involved a lie to the whole humankind and our history.

I'm trying to understand, are you saying that the US was pissed of at the russians beating them to space and therefore concocted a lie about going to the moon?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
I'm curious about what data was collected on the collision of the probe with the moon (when they deorbitted it into the moon's surface.) As such information is made available, we will be discussing it here. I relates to several hypotheses found on ATS.

Hey Ecto, I know that on the ESA website they have some data there now that deals with the impact, including telescopic pics from earth of the actual collision with the moon. But im looking forward to see the data myself as well.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by m3gaman
Are you saying that the moon landings were faked? Filmed in a hollywood studio? I used to believe that also, because the conspiracy theorist do make good points and present a strong case. There is one fact that proves the conspracy to be a crock of crap. There is a mirror placed on the moons surface by the astronaughts that scientist on Earth send a signal to and the signal returns every time. They use it to track how far the moon moves away from Earth. It is there, and obviously did not get there by itself.

yes i am.!! ive watched alot of video from the landing and have to say that it is indeed fake. it was filmed in a studio of some kind and modles where used for the shots of the moon.

have you seen the DVD "what happend on the moon" - it goes into every point about the moon landings with extream detail.
i know what your talking about tho with regards to the mirror on the moon, what im saying is that neil armstrong and his apollo buddies didnt go to the moon. but i do however think un-named astronorts did go just not in the way we think is the only way to get there at the moment (a rocket). i belive that we have a small base on there (dark side) and have done for some time...some 35+ years infact.

top topics

join