It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS t-shirts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
i figured i would have seen an add for ATS tshirts , but i havent.

when can i get my sexy ATS tshirt to show off to all my friends?

also id like an ATS coffee mug and some ATS golfballs, ect ect. just curious. peace

sweet i decided to actually look and i found this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

sorry i started this thread, i just figured there would be banners everywhere on the main page selling them. i better go finish dinner, laters

[edit on 4-9-2006 by elitegamer23]

[edit on 4-9-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Look up top of every page, and there is a link to the store. Link is called ATS Gear. Shirts, hats, mugs, they have it all.

Hope that helps.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
yeah i was cooking and goofing off at the same time. i guess ill add this to my worthless post for anyone as wetarded as me.

www.cafepress.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I just got my new ATS Aliens T-shirt and am really happy with it. Good quality shirt with a great looking graphic on the chest and a nice ATS logo on the top of the back.

100% cotton, heavy weight and a good fit, too...what more could I want?

I'm going to go see The Tragically Hip next Satrurday night...guess what shirt I'll be wearing?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
How about a design an ATS t-shirt contest? All rules and regulations made by the three amigos of course. Members could vote on the styles. Inspired, made, and worn by our members.

(not a very good saleswoman am I?)

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eden
How about a design an ATS t-shirt contest? All rules and regulations made by the three amigos of course. Members could vote on the styles. Inspired, made, and worn by our members.

(not a very good saleswoman am I?)

We had one last year or the year before and it went pretty well. Right now we are dealing with server host company issues and are buried until further notice with this critical "piece of the pie".

Soon as we get this sorted we will resume all the cool stuff like the Best Blog contest, T-Shirt Contests, etc...

Springer...

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
i wanted to puke when i made this misinformed thread, but
holy poop, one of the 3 amigos left a post on one of my threads. yeah, it has to do with ats advertising , but im honored.

everyone get your ats shirts now, i heard chicks dig em. peace

new topics

top topics

join