It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TeamSpeak Debate Server

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hey guys!

I have two bits of good news.

I have recruited 3 new members (Shadowyfoe, Flapwazzle, and Ghengis Kahn).

Plus, I got us a TeamSpeak Debate Server!!!

Yes, now we have a live server to speak and debate about the issues, or just chat.

The Server is called ATRA, and I am a channel admin.

The address is: 85.14.217.133:6001

the Server Password is: atrarules

So now we can talk live! How awesome! Be sure to stop by and say YO!

Ranchy

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I think the teamspeak server is a great idea. Is it currently in use? how many people have been using it ?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I don't know as of yet, but right now, there isn't anyone on, but please, be sure to jump in whenever!

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
When is the ATS Ventrillo server gonna start up? That is why the TeamSpeak server is empty... everyone uses Ventrilo... hehe j/k... Great idea though! I hope it catches on!

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
By the way, if you don't have TeamSpeak, you can download it here (its free):

www.goteamspeak.com...

ftp.freenet.de...

Minimum Requirements:

8 MB

Headset or Microphone

If you do Podcasts, you probably have a headset or mike already, so that's taken care of. I have TeamSpeak running off of a 244 megabyte flashdrive and I have like a bunch of space left.

By the way, be sure to set your nickname as your ATS name, that way we know who you are.

[edit on 9/5/2006 by TheRanchMan]

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I haven't used Team Speak in a while, maybe I oughta dl it again.

oh and uhh /bump

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
That's cool, maybe I'll stop by some other time.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRanchMan

ok so i know im reviving an ancient thread here, but i really want a teamspeak server to discuss heavy topics on, i currently frequent two teamspeak servers and im tired of trying to talk to these folk bout deep things often ATS topics to find they are purely apathetic to the issues, i tried the teamspeak ip in this threads op and it is offline, no surprise being 8 years old.

is there any teamspeak servers out there dedicated to discussion and not just video games? nothing against games, but gamers never talk about anything but the game they are playing while playing, deep discussion really only happens when not distracted by a game.

i tried googling my a$$ off but came up empty on a teamspeak server for actual deep discussion,

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

Maybe talk to some of the persons running the radio shows? I'm sure a bunch of them use skype etc to group chat which is maybe kind of what you want?

top topics

join