It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hologram plane (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ok so this video could be a fake itself and to be honest ive never believed in the hologram theory myself until i looked at this video and i must admit its pretty interesting

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4-9-2006 by thesaint]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It's a real video, but it's all about angles, and perspective. As the planes moved in and out of shadows, parts of them "dissapeared" from the camera.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
yes i saw this video also, however there seems to be a few more video clips that contain similiar anomaly. Also many camera angles do not capture the plane at this angle. I suggest checking this site too the original clip can be found here:

killtown.911review.org...

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Video compression does that when the colours are all so similar. People who agree with the video have no thoughts based in reality at all if they can't understand that.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I agree Captain but there is no need to put people down and say they don't live in reality. This sort of anomaly happens all the time with nonprofessional video equipment I think....not a video expert here. Plus, it's not a very clear video which is sort of the problem I guess.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
I agree Captain but there is no need to put people down and say they don't live in reality.

I'm not sure Captain is putting anyone down, seems like more of a statement of fact to be honest.....

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It's a video artefact caused by a grey plane moving at 500+mph against a grey background, taken with low-quality low FPS video equipment, compressed into even lower quality mpeg/avi, and here compressed again into ultra-low quality Youtube flv format.

Nothing to see here, move along please.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I've seen many people claiming the planes were holograms, what I want to see are actual 3-D holograms working in daylight conditions?

I'm afraid i'm quite a skeptic, surely such an iconic disaster would need to be practised to ensure the hologram was projected correctly? Why no test runs? Why would they leave it down to luck?

[edit on 5-9-2006 by Knights]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
These people put a lot of work into this. The sad thing is they must not have common sense.

Say the planes were holograms. Were all the passengers on board holographic too? And what hit the pentagon? Another hologram, with full of holographic people that left holgraphic debris. And all the remains that were later identified were holographic too, I guess.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Heres a brief article and video from prisonplanet.com in regaurds to the hologram theory.
www.prisonplanet.com...

I agree with it actually.For the 9/11 truth movement to work,it has to distance itself from theories such as this one.

[edit on 5-9-2006 by Black_Fox]

new topics

top topics

join