It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Bush 'assassinated' in new TV docudrama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

ThisIs London

Held up by a secret service bodyguard in his dying moments after being shot in the stomach, this is President Bush being assassinated.

Surrounded by a crowd of panicking onlookers, the American leader is pictured just seconds after being gunned down by a sniper following an anti-war demonstration.

But rather than a repeat of JFK's shooting or Ronald Reagan's attempted assassination, this shocking image is part of a new Channel Four show.

The dramatic scene, which has caused outrage among Americans, has been created by a British film company for a programme about the effect of the War On Terror.

Death of a President -- In the U.S.?

This sounds like something we might expect from Michael Moore, but even he probably wouldn't dare. The UK's Channel 4 has produced a fake documentary (is it a mockumentary if it's a drama?) called Death of a President about the proposed fictional assassination of George Bush, to be aired on their More4 channel in October. The film, which will use "shockingly real" special effects to show the U.S. leader being shot by a Syrian sniper in 2007, is sure to be too controversial to garner American distribution, but it will be premiering next month at the Toronto International Film Festival.

Another upcoming film on More4 is The Trial of Tony Blair, which is more of a satirical look at the imagined resignation of the British Prime Minister.

You think this TV "Fake-u-Mentary" will be Aired on American TV's?

Interesting that he was shot by a Syrian Sniper - I mean;

COME ON!

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Yea lol, who says the syrians should have first dibs on bush anyway before the citizens of our own country.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I heard about this on the CNN, thy were pretty neutral about it to.

I'd like to see it.
Hopefully it'll either;
A. Be aired here in the U.S.
B. Be put on the internet.

I honestly don't see why so many people are being offendd by it,
it's not like the producer guy says he wants this kind of thing to
happen.

Also, I think he chose a Syrian assasin because it makes sens to
most people that someone from the middle-east would assinate
a man they see as a threat to them.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I guess no one learned anything from 9/11
if that terrorist attacks stirred up such a hornet's nest and cause the US military to conquer and occupy to foreign countries what do you think an assasination traced back to syria would do?

I dont even want to guess....

top topics

join