It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highschool Kid's Essay on Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
A female teacher from the local highschool asked their group
to create an essay. The subject should be about president Bush.
The group of highschool children went onto the internet and
googled their butts off. Some of them even went to the library.
It did look very nice what they were writing, really! Only they
appearantly got confused. Oh well. Some famous people just look
very much alike, right?

Take this kid's essay for example:

Dear teacher Miss Doe,

This is my essay.

In 2000 [1933] George Walker Bush [Adolf Hitler] became president [reichskanseler].
He had a lot of success in the elections. Because some very important persons and
companies had given him money
. He was not yet the boss. But there were people in
the government who asked the judge [government] to make Bush [Hitler] the boss anyway.
En those people got help as well from big factories and rich banks and high misters from
the army
. But those people didnt do this without a cause. Bush [Hitler] had promised them
they would receive big assignments and projects. And that they could buy more soldiers and
tanks and airplanes and bombs when he was the boss.

Then something very strange happened. Suddenly the World Trade Center [German Reichstag]
was on fire. Thats a really big and important building. And then mister Bush [Hitler] said:
The law is suspended. Because, look, all this is very dangerous, and it is called an
emergency state.
And the government said: You are right. And then Bush [Hitler] suspended a lot of
civil rights from normal people. I have searched what these are, civil rights. Those are
rules which say that you may write and say what you want. And that you can talk in groups.
And that when you send a letter or an e-mail, nobody else may read this.

But Bush [Hitler] of course wasnt allowed to continue breaking the law. So after a few
months he said to the government that there are still a lot of terrorists [communists] in
the world. And that there was a terrorist [communist], called Osama bin Laden [Marinus van der Lubbe].
This was the mister who thought of [committed] the attack. But bright teachers, like you
Miss Doe, have talked about this a lot later on. Because maybe this was not true. The
WTC [Reichstag] for example collapsed while that wouldnt be possible [was burning at spots
where it wasnt possible]. And the newspapers in America [Germany] removed photo's [changed]
so it looked like as if it collaped [burned] just like Bush [Hitler] said.

And then the government became very fearful and said: here you have a law, it is called
the Patriot-act [Ermächtigungsgesetz],
and now you may do whatever you want.

Well, and then Bush [Hitler] was allowed to tell Homeland Security [Gestapo]
that they could search every house. And that they could wiretap people when they wanted.
And they could arrest people without a law order. Some of these people were ordered by the police
into foreign camps with lots of barbwire around it. Or to a prison.
For example because they were foreigners, suspected, or just because. Mister Bush [Hitler] could then
also do what he promised the large factories and the soldiers. Because they would now
get a lot of money and allowed to build and buy a lot of things.

But about Mister Bush [Hitler] a lot of people said that he was a good guy really.
There was an important magazine called "Time", and they said that Bush [Hitler] was Man of the year.
That was a big honor. Other famous people like Hitler [Bush] were on this list as well.
Also there was a country, Great-Brittain [Austria] that said to America [Germany]: Good what
you are doing, we will help.
And then there came war. First the Americans [Germans] went to Afghanistan [Tjechia-Slovenia].
The rest of the world said: we do not like this at all. But nobody did anything.
A couple of years later they went into Iraq [Poland]. Because Bush [Hitler] said:
In this country there are all terrorists [communists] and they will attack America [Germany].
But later they found out that this all was just a lie.

And this Miss Doe was my essay!

Translated from Dutch to English, original article: www.vkmag.com...
"9_11_hitler_can_teach_us_somthing"

Keith Olbermann (MSNBC) Paralels Neo-Cons with Nazi's
Keith Olbermann (MSNBC) Politics & Terror
Willem Oltmans USA & Nazi Regime

[edit on 4-9-2006 by zren]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
stands up and applauds

How old is this kid?

Whether or not this kid is correct in his/her assessment it is great to see kids thinking around corners. I wonder how much source material they got from ATS?..

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I enjoyed that a lot
Thanks Zren, I always enjoyed that comparison because of the "Responsibilities" that Bush has put upon himself to "protect" the country and its "national security".

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
That was awesome

Thanks for putting that one up!!

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Another fine example of liberal brainwashing. This kid is just parroting back, by his own admission, what his teacher has told him.

While I will agree when taken in this context the historical coincidences of Hitler's rise to power and Bush's seem to be quite similiar. However, Hitler had written Mein Kampf long before he came to power and explained his views. Germany knew his intentions of deporting the jews before he came to power.

Also the jews were actively being a pain in the rear. They are not as innocent as they portray nor were they ignorant to what was happening in Germany. If anyone looks they can find a newspaper articel from this era whose headline was "Judea declares war on Germany". So the Germans attempted to deport the jews to other places in europe and even the US and no one wanted them, so sadly he began to exterminate them.

I really dont see how Bush's war on terror can even be really compared to that. There are no extermination facilities in the USA and as has been beaten like a damn drum, the US government is not pursuing nationalities but terrorists.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
There are no coincidences.

Bush is a mirror image of the Bush's family long time friend, Hitler.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
There is no mimicking value here but there are parallels in Bush's sort of "police state" actions to that which Hitler began with before he started his war. That is evident with the Patriot Act (with it unfortunately still being around), public wiretapping, banning of protesting in front of the white house, Bush's "War on terror" (Ill supported and driven for profit).

The U.S. seems a bit more clamoured down and not as free as it once was. Of course, some may argue that but in today's United States, which such questionable motives behind the war, it is unsafe to an extent, in the eyes of the government, to say anything otherwise and be labelled not a Patriot for the sake of those who died on 9/11.

Personally, I do sympathize for those who died but to use that as a propaganda weapon is foolish and I downplay anyone who chooses to use that as a motive for anything driven in today's war re: patriotism/war.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Pass the
bag will ya. The whole thing looks like a set up to me to promote anti bush proaganda to me

[edit on 9/4/2006 by shots]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It is someone's opinion that Bush is like Hitler.

I think Bush is an as*, and never got my vote in any election.

But to call him Hitler very extremist to me.

So who are the Chinese in Tinamen Square incident?
Who are the people that let Rwanda happen?

How is Bush going to be like Hitler when he leaves office by an election?

You can find a way to write an essay to make points. Like I did poorly here.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Actually, the Patriot Act was written well before 9/11, and was refused by the House and Senate until after 9/11. Over 1000 Pages of Law was then passed based on an 11 page briefing document, eerily similar to Germany, again.

But then, Prescott Bush and Adolph Hitler were such good friends weren't they?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
haha very nice

bravo

top topics

join