It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Listed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This is my second Rant in a month, is something wrong with me

I am Black Listed and I don't know what to do.
My former boss the richest lady in the state is doing a pretty good job of making sure that I will never get a job again or have a social life out side of hick ville.
She has done this to other former employees of her "toy" store.
Toy meaning, her husband pays all the bills so she doesn't have to make a cent.

We had a tip cup at the counter, supposedly the money was generated to charity, nice thought, on and of she would grab some and as it was none of my business I didn't inquire, but one day she says to me "Oh, I take some of the tips for stuff in the store, I know I shouldn't, but I don't make enough to cover the expenses"

Why is she telling me this I don't want to know she is committing a crime:bnghd:, please.

I was hired to possess a major position, soon because I lack total ability in the A.. Licking game(never caught up on that one) I was degraded to the cleaning lady.
Where I come from we don't use contracts, a word is a word.
So I couldn't oppose to this treatment.

She turned me into a frickin attraction, Oh, I look I have a real foreigner from the Old Land in my business isn't she WONDERFUL, look what she can do.
All I wanted to do was do my job.
I hated it.

Then when she found out she couldn't control me like her other pawns she turned it around and stated in front of costumers that I couldn't help my self because I was a foreigner.
Now I'm technically not, bred, born and raised in Pennsylvania, but I have lived abroad for 20 plus years. so yes I may have a certain "foreign" flare.

I was invited to partake in a prestigious counsel with members of my trade., after weeks of correspondence I am finally at the goal line.
UPS, no sorry, you can't participate because you are apparently just lobbying for a job:shk:.
I hadn't even mentioned I had quit my job. I didn't know this person was a co-owner of a business.
I am a rare breed in my state, thus attractive or was, before business owners would introduce themselves while I was at work, now the same people don't even answer my applications.
I am at the best invisible.
Every One is scared of her and her husband
, thus the fact that she would not talk to a person unless they had money. It was so obvious and people would kiss the floor all the way up to the counter just to get her attention

She totally ignored my best friend for 6 months until she one day asked me "What does her husband do?" Neurologist, Scientist. Suddenly she could remember her name and was all " Heeeelo", in that teenage squeaky voice. "Oh HOW ARE you":bnghd:.

Any suggestions? Please, I can't move, should I just hang myself, we have plenty of old oaks.
How does one get rid of a bad rep.
WIS

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This is what we call a STUCK UP B**CH
. She sounds like she couldn't care less about her employees and it's a bit unfair to downgrade your position just because you don't kiss her boots. And she shouldn't call you a foreigner if you were born there, that is your hometown and you have a right to be there.

What do other people who work there have to say about it? Does this woman not have a bad reputation for being so stuck up?

If I was in that position i'd probably spread some rumours about her or frame her for drugs or something, but I'm not saying you should do that because i'm a bit of an idiot when it comes to stuff like that lol

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
That is a bit of a bad situation to be in. Don't you have an unfair dismissal tribunal to sort this malarky out?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Thank you all for your replies I had hoped for more, but you're from the Magic Ilse's, so....
I was a sailor for years and loved the people of the North Sea Islands

Malganis are you the owner of the Malganis.de site? I can't find a definition of your name.

She has a bad rep. but is so frickin rich that everyone wants to have a bite of the cake.
Her husband is the greatest contributor to the previous elections in our state, it's a kind of "white mob" either you are in or you are eradicated
She was a waitress before he dug her out, good for her, but God have mercy if she ever finds this post.
She would sue the ass out of me.
She had a private eye fallow her son for months, do you think she would hesitate to have me stalked with the inside info I have. Nope.

MacDonagh
Dismissal tribunal,
Survival of the fittest, those with the best attorneys.
Twenty employees or so had passed through in less than two years. Enough said.
I quit. I gave a two weeks notice That is three months ago.

I see no way out, I appreciate any comments. Please:shk:
WIS

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Have you thought about going public with the information that you have? If it is some real dirt, some of it will stick. Plus, there must be more folk in the same circumstances as you, thanks to that evil wench, so if you all gathered information, and stories, you could release it to the local press. That is, unless the local press has been touched up somehow, and her husband's cronies are in the works. Do you have any relatives?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Mac,
Thank You, believe me I have thought of doing this, but her husband is one of the most renowned men in my state.
He is a very strong political economical supporter.
The other employees would back talk her, turn around and smile, smile, smile.
This woman has no friends so my co-worker made friends with her and advanced to manager. I had no intention to gain that position, it just gets to me that I was degraded to the "sweeper" because I bow to no one.

I have no options other than my strong belief that Life will prove justice.

At the moment I have no job.
Me and my husband have just moved here and now I am a social outcast.
It helps to right about it, I feel very alone in this, because I am scared to discuss even with the people I know here.
Our town is rather small and our friends move in the same circles as her.
WIS

[edit on 6-9-2006 by WalkInSilence]

new topics

top topics

join