It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you live in a house that had someone recently killed in?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I don't think i could... Mentally i don't think i can handle it , what about others?

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by iCEdTenG
I don't think i could... Mentally i don't think i can handle it , what about others?

Yes I would because I believe It is just the same as living in a house where somone has died naturally.Where I live the houses are about 100 years old and nearly everyone on the street has had somone die in their house at one time or another.

While maybe somthing remains or not I don't think you could choose not to move into a property because of a recent death or killing.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Not a chance i would do that!!, read in the news recently that a UK celebrity Cat Deeley just Bought Marilyn Monroes old Mansion. That's where Marilyn committed suicide and it's purported to be haunted by her!

I could maybe live with that!

TG

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Ive asked this question on other forums several times and I wouldnt. I dont think the atmosphere would be very good living in a house where someone was killed.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TG
Ive asked this question on other forums several times and I wouldnt. I dont think the atmosphere would be very good living in a house where someone was killed.

While I see the point that somone who died violently might be more prone to haunt a site I ask the question what about houses built on the sites of battles etc.Here in Britain there have been many battles and bloodshed in fields that are now developed housing areas.

top topics

join