It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive filled semi-truck headed to Orlando

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
www.homelandsecurityus.com...

Law enforcement is on the hunt for a brown semi with an eagle on it, filled with explosives. They say it is headed for Orlando. The article doesn't say why they think Orlando and not elsewhere. This is all the information I have. If anything else pops up about this I'll post it.

[edit on 9/4/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Well, if it was headed for Orlando then, it is probably there now. If they are even right about this one. They come up with so many false alerts its hard to believe them anymore.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This has totally disappeared from the radar. Nothing more about it. Nothing about finding the truck and explosives and nothing about it still being out there.

What the heck??

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Probably just yet another attempt by the goverment and various agency's to use scare stories to keep the people afraid and under the thumb.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
You would think the police would of found a semi truck with an eagle painted on it's side by now.Either the Fed's got to it first or its a fake report.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Possible "New Years eve fireworks?"

Na. It couldnt be. It must be terrorists!!!!!

If they know its headed to Florida, it should be easy enough to track down.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samblack
You would think the police would of found a semi truck with an eagle painted on it's side by now.Either the Fed's got to it first or its a fake report.

The Eagle/truck could have been paintd and drove past authorities.

The contents of the truck could have been loaded into another truck.

Just my 2 cents on how they could hide a truck.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
who operates that site? not the US gov't.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Tampa and Orlando are very high on the list for attack. Orlando has tourism, and Tampa has CENTCOM and SOCOM. Tampa also has a large Muslim community with links already to terror fund raising.

Each alert should be taken seriously. I mean, is this how people acted when someone bought up the 9/11 plot pre 9/11? Did they get laughed at? If they worked with some of you I bet they would have....

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
More FEAR used by the Bushist to further divide the public and to keep control.

Pathetic...

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
More GOOD POINTS from the Souljah to enlighten us and show us the way out of the Valley of Bush's evil.

These bulletins happen quite often, it is not fear mongering. People get ahold of BOLO's and report them. That's all.

[edit on 6-9-2006 by esdad71]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Fireworks for Disneyworld?

Don't they blast nightly now?

new topics

top topics

join