It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has this video ever been debunked?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I was lookin around the net today and I found something that I've watched months ago. I don't remember seeing it around in ATS (if it's so sorry for repeating the thread) and I was wondering if this video has ever been debunked.

The UFO has been filmed during a live broadcasting news in Sarajevo (Bosnia). I'm not sure about that but since I'm neighbour with this country I've heard their language before and is my assumption that has happend there.

media.skoopy.com...

If this video has not been debunked or proven as a fake, what is your take guys?

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
It looks fake as hell...

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I think it's fake. There are a LOT of things wrong with it.
1. The UFO casts no shadow.
2. Even though the camera stays still during the "report," suddently the "professional cameraman" can't manage to keep the camera steady, or even keep the zoom still once the UFO shows up.
3. After the "UFO" is gone, a man points up at the sky.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Already posted here: Fabulous Sarajevo UFO video Hoax.

Direct link to debunk here

[edit on 9/4/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   
i've seen many videos over the years some some can't be discounted. that new one over china is very interesting. however even as a believer this one looks staged to me.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   
For a bit of light relief, I had previously spent a bit of time looking into the source of this video.

The video was a commercial for The International Theater Festival in Sarajevo.

The website for the relevant Theater Festival in Sarajevo includes a page at the link below with the relevant video, with a caption of "An unusual announcement for the upcoming 45th International Theatre Festival, the MESS'05.":
www.mess.ba...

The HBCC Research website has a page on this video, on which Brian Vike states: "I was just informed that this supposed UFO sighting was a commercial for The International Theater Festival in Sarajevo." See:
www.hbccufo.org...

The Ufoevidence website has a page about this video at the link below, which states that the 'reporter' in the video is talking about the theater festival before the UFO appears. The 'landing marks' were in front of the Peoples Theater:
www.ufoevidence.org...

The relevant video has previously been discussed on other internet forums, including at the link below:
www.alien-ufos.com...

A website apparently run by a "Rudolf Bosnjak" states that "This UFO sighting WAS NOT a commercial video for The International Theater Festival in Sarajevo as NOW, after world know about this, all wish to declare. In time of event nobody know about that." See:
www.sartelcom.net...

However, I cannot find any intelligible reasons on Bosnjak's website for reaching the conclusion that the video was not promoting the Theater Festival in Sarajevo.

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

[edit on 4-9-2006 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
isaacKoi, good way to put some of the things discussed in the "stagnant" thread to good use.

[edit on 9/4/2006 by homeskillet]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeskillet
isaacKoi, good way to put some of the things discussed in the "stagnant" thread to good use.

Hi Homeskillet,

I'm not quite sure what you mean. I didn't "put some of the things discussed" in the ATS thread to use.

I'd previously looked into the relevant video and simply cut and pasted some relevant details (including a few links and facts which can be found quite quickly using Google, but not included in the previous discussion on ATS) from my own database of known hoaxes.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
You know what I love about these fakes?

Half the time they wobble around like a plate on a string.

The people creating the fraud expect us to believe that some craft will cross the galaxy, & defy the laws of physics, but yet it can't hover without looking like spinning top.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
well, anyway, one of the points of that thread was to combat peoples lack of knowledge by informing people of previous resources. you posted a lot of info about this topic.

top topics

join