It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crocodile Hunter - Steve Irwin is Dead

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:
Ox

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Tell me how one man who is buying up massive amounts of land and replanting isnt changing the world? how the education he gave us all isnt changing the world..

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
pwned by a stingray tsk tsk

well he is a crocidile hunter not a stingray tamer

kind of a suckey way to die

he was kind of odd

he woulda been cooler with a

that guy was an idiot
lets go play with crocodiles

ie. die

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
tsk tsk... thankfully the above view isnt shared by the masses

I was fortunate to take my Son to Australia Zoo and go to the memorial. Up until that time, we hadnt been up to see it. It is amazing. The memorial service was something that will stay with me and my Son forever.

The Zoo is nothing like I have ever seen. The animals were so friendly, the park is huge and you can see where they are further expanding/developing it. Steve & Terri Irwin invested 40 million dollars into it and everyone who was leaving that day was thanking the staff. It truly is worth going to see. The amenities are unlike anything I have seen for the public. Nothing has been left out. Whilst we were going from one section to the other, a animal handler was walking with Leopards on a leash through the park. At every turn we would be met with staff holding snakes, koalas etc and I got to hold a koala for about 15 minutes for nothing. Didnt have to pay a cent. There is a free courtesy Croc Bus that picks you up from the Sunshine Coast. WTF do you get for free nowadays??

What got me was the size of the animal enclosures and the 3 elephants actually lived right at the back of his house. No big fancy house, just a modest abode surrounded by the tiger temple (I have never seen handlers just cruising around whilst tigers x 4 are walking about) and the elephant enclosure. The animals are so happy, you can feel it. It is the best Zoo I have ever been to in my life. And it reflects his commitment to the animals.

It is such a terrible loss but I definitely feel his legacy will live on and gather momentum. The other thing I was really impressed with was the fact that they bought up so much land and revegetated it. Thats a way above in my books.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Its been a couple months now, I was sorry to hear about this...
Please take a look at this.. It happened agin, and so soon...

Stingray leaps from water, strikes Broward boater in chest
Source

www.miami.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Obviously some sort of conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Psst...he aint really dead...it is a conspiracy...

oh..its true!
forums.doghouseboxing.com...
www.boxingscene.com...

[edit on 29-10-2006 by stigrayos]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
OMG i went through a box of tissues watching the memorial service It was so sad watching Steve Irwin's daughter talk about her daddy.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Did anyone else catch Bill Maher's Holloween costume? He's really flipped his wig this time.

"Stop hassling me about my Halloween costume.
You want me to apologize for making a joke? Who do you think I am, John Kerry?"
source

Ox

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It was tasteless and gutless... and Bill Maher should be lucky I didnt see him on Halloween.. There's nothing worse than insulting a 6'2 270lbs Australian with a bad temper..

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
South Park is one thing, but man what was he thinking?

I'm interested to see if the same members who defended SP, would defend this?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
...his wife was probably with him at the time of the incident , she always seemed to be at his side, so i feel really bad for her.

elitegamer23,

Terri Irwin was in Tasmania at the time that Steve was killed in Queensland.

just wanted to let you now.

in peace alays
resi

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join