It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stand Up if you hate Man U

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
TBH that's upsetting and shows how this sort of thing can be taken far too seriously.

Some violent people tend to gravitate towards football as they're not bright/fit enough to join the Army or need a cause to justify their inadequate lives.

MCFC and MUFC have a long, long history of emnity but 95+% of the fans on both sides know it's only a bit of joshing. When we call them scum it's a sign of grudging affecxtion (yeah right)

It's only a game and not worth anyone dying over.

In this spirit let's all continue saying how much we hate the rags

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This kind of stuff is why I wouldn't ever want soccer to ever become really popular here in America.

"Football supporters" in the UK and Europe take this stuff way too seriously, to the point of rabidity. I think I'd be genuinely frightened attending a football match in England -- too much of a chance of serious injury or death in the ensuing riots.

Give me good ol' civilized sports like Major League Baseball, NASCAR racing, and NFL football. You know, intellectual stuff.

Cheers, mates.

Baack

Go Arsenal!

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Ahh methinks someones been watching far too many episodes of The Worlds Wildest Videos!! Still, anyone who thinks Nascar is intellectual probably would!!

\kidding

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
As for Rooney being an example of "class" - my favourite comment on him is that "he looks like someone kicked a chimp through a sports shop". Plus he's into granny-shagging, what the hell's that about?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Hopefully there are many others who loath Manchester United and all things connected with them - possible exception of Sir Bobby and Sir Matt (I've met them both a few times and they are / were decent blokes)

LMFAO!....i might of known you were a city fan.....

secretley everybody is a manchester united fan, no club has our history or glory.

its only people that are inferior fans like yourself that start threads like this..MU fans dont, we dont need to.

do you mind telling when you last won something...think hard...go way back.....

"build a bonfire, build a bonfire, put the city on the top put the scousers in the middle and well burn the crappy lot"

are you still in the premiership? its just so long since ive heard your name mentioned?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
You're bitter. Must suck to be a united fan right now with chelsea taking your place at the top. Don't worry though, another carling cup is around the corner

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Must suck to be a united fan right now with chelsea taking your place at the top.

not as much as you having to walk to collect your giro mate.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Typical united scum. I wish this was face to face This thread is not for your kind, learn to read thread titles Edited

[Mod Edit: This may be BTS but still watch the mouth and let's all calm down a little - Jak]

[edit on 6/9/06 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
LIVERPOOL IS THE BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD

HONOURS
league champions-18
division 2 winners-4
lancashire league winners-1
fa cup-7
league cup-7
community shield-14
champions league-5
uefa cup-3
european super cup-3
super cup-1
carlsberg trophy-3
reserves division 1-16
fa youth cup-2

[edit on 6-9-2006 by Elijio]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Typical united scum. I wish this was face to face This thread is not for your kind, learn to read thread titles...

if it was face to face youd have to bring a translator as i dont speak 'scouse'

the computer your typing this on isnt stolen by any chance is it?

[edit on 6/9/06 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett

if it was face to face youd have to bring a translator as i dont speak 'scouse'

the computer your typing this on isnt stolen by any chance is it?

[edit on 6/9/06 by JAK]

Stop with the personal attacks mate! Keep on topic please and have some class. I say your club is only winning the carling and you start launching personal attacks at me. I'm not getting into it with you over the internet lad. Again, typical united fan people. Oh, I almost forgot, ManU suck

not photoshoped!

best diver in the world

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Stop with the personal attacks mate! Keep on topic please and have some class. I say your club is only winning the carling and you start launching personal attacks at me. I'm not getting into it with you over the internet lad.

i think if you track back a little chap you will see that you started with the personal attacks, you replied to a thread that openley attempts encourage members to slate MUFC and then you gave an opinion also expressing your hatred, you speak about me and my club in a derogative manner and then (like a typical Liverfool supporter) have a little cry when it gets too much.

Jeez, you scousers are always telling us how tough you are, harden up lad.

or alternativley pop up to Manchester and we can show you how its done, i would pop down to liverfool but i dont think ive had all the relevant jabs?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
HAHA You need to learn how to spell.(typicalManU fan)And who's crying mate? I could say Edited

It's an internet forum. You can't prove your toughness over an internet forum mate. You are not the first united fan I've had an argument with. You have said nothing I've never heard before. Yawn.

LIVERPOOL IS THE BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD

HONOURS
league champions-18
division 2 winners-4
lancashire league winners-1
fa cup-7
league cup-7
community shield-14
champions league-5
uefa cup-3
european super cup-3
super cup-1
carlsberg trophy-3
reserves division 1-16
fa youth cup-2

ManU SUCKS they are rubbish. This is how I feel, deal with it.

[Mod Edit: No, you couldn't say that. Not here at least. - Jak]

[edit on 7/9/06 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett

LMFAO!....i might of known you were a city fan.....

secretley everybody is a manchester united fan, no club has our history or glory.

its only people that are inferior fans like yourself that start threads like this..MU fans dont, we dont need to.

do you mind telling when you last won something...think hard...go way back.....

"build a bonfire, build a bonfire, put the city on the top put the scousers in the middle and well burn the crappy lot"

are you still in the premiership? its just so long since ive heard your name mentioned?

4 points? - when will you rags get it? We don't want to be you, we don't support your team - we don't want to, we ARE Manchester, we don't need you, take your team to Orlando or wherever you'll be happy

I'd rather be a Blue in Div 3 than a red - that's what CTID means - not some glory-hunting, opportunist 'support-them-'cos they're-on-telly' flexible attitude.

It's not the actual football team everyone dislikes, it's this arrogant 'touched by god' delusion you've all got going on.

[edit on 6/9/2006 by Strangerous]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Manchester United Football Club is a world famous English football club. It is based at Old Trafford Football Ground, Trafford, Greater Manchester. Manchester United is one of the most successful football clubs in English football history, having won the FA Premier League/Football League 15 times, FA Cup 11 times, the League Cup twice, the European Cup twice, the UEFA Cup Winners Cup once, the Intercontinental Cup once, and the European Super Cup once. The club has had the highest average attendance in English football for the past 34 seasons, with the exception of 1987-89 during redevelopment at Old Trafford[1]. The 'Red Devils' are considered to be the best supported football club in the world.

best supported football club in the world, i wonder why that is?....cream always rises to the top

In 1999, Manchester United became the only team to win the UEFA Champions League, FA Premier League and the FA Cup in the same season.

ah yes 'the trebble' that has aluded all but the best.

sing along chaps....

'This is how it feels'

This Is How It Feels To Be City
This Is How It Feels To Be Small
This Is How It Feels When Your Team Wins Nothing At All

scouser....

you guys are so predictabley bitter.....join the United and have done with your torment...and remeber, Denial is an ugly thing.

cheerio.

[Mod Edit: Insult removed - Jak]

[edit on 7/9/06 by JAK]

JAK

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Terms And Conditions Of Use

If this thread cannot lift it's head from the mire of personal insults and jibes it will be closed.

Jak

[edit on 7/9/06 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
in a moment of clarity i have suddenley seen the light.....

from now on i will be supporting liverpool and city...ive been blind all these years.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Having been born in Münich i too will stand up as an FC Bayern Münich fan and say that I dont like United either

edit: i will go so far and say they are the best team in the world

Europeancupwinner of the Cupwinners: 1967
UEFA-Cup: 1996
Old Champions League: 1974, 1975, 1976
Champions League: 2001
Worldcup: 1976, 2001

[edit on 7-9-2006 by Fett Pinkus]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The important fact a lot of people are forgetting is we've got Giggs. That's just the icing on the cake, but it's enough.

I know it's hard for people to see United back where they belong, at the top, but it's a fact your just going to have to get used to I'm afraid.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
Having been born in Münich i too will stand up as an FC Bayern Münich fan and say that I dont like United either

[edit on 7-9-2006 by Fett Pinkus]

Wouldn't have anything to do with the fact your best player is desperate to join us, would it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join