It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the towers had to come down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
redlineav.com...
The building was bid at $750,M, and cost$1.2B to build. It was worth about $4. to $5.B at its peak., but, would have cost nearly $15.B to un-build it in 2010 dollars, or as it neared its 1/2 'safe' life. Obviously, it was Imploded, because there was never going to be a 'break-even' point for either, the current, or future owners.

This thought does not take away the fact that two planes of 767 configuration hit the Twin Towers. The dawn of a new world order had to have a great sacrifice as in the olde days of Empires. WE had out sacrifice of material and human bodies, when will the end of new information come to a end. The answer is probably not in out life time or the next.
Was the wtcs taken down due to risk of money, were explosives used, or was poor or substandard materials and workmanship creating monoster that had to be taken down, even if it meant saving mmoney by killinjg people. Another thought about the aluminum throughout the towers is that mercury paste can highly weaken and corrode within 24 hours any aluminum if the paste is placed on the surface.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Interesting theory. Think Ive heard it before. I think the main reason they were imploded was for shock effect, to build up horror on an even grander scale. Im sure everything else, including its devaluation and cost of maintainence was fringe benefits. That and the large amount of gold bullion underneath, and the fact John O'Neil worked there.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I have to think that there was more to 911 then highjackers, missing planes and a president that went missing over america for three hours. \
I was not in NY or DC, but the news I heard ans saw was from that area. It on 911 was all about osoma and middle east terrorists. I guess with no black boxes and bodies that the government that is controllled by such a few people can make the truth what ever it wishes. The same goes for the cathearder story, its nice print very professional colors, background and most of all the patriot beat theme. But, like news stories on 911 I find them now very shallow and only a emotional new cast.
In catherders content it is as though evil walked into the building and reported on july 4, 2001 that is snowing in texas, such is the content of I want to believe that even a monkey would have jump on the band wagon just to be part of the game.
Don't believe anything you hear and half of what you see!
Yea, the John O'Neil fact being on teh 34th floor and not making it, a person could really write a mystery just about that one.

new topics

join