It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over China - suddenly disappears - August 17 2006 (great quality)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Cool find regardless of the authenticity.

But, if it were real, shouldn't/Wouldn't it be all over the news right about now?

Ram

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Looks like a CGI product again... Computer generated Image..

The idea of CGI is to hold an 3D object in place on a pre-recorded video clip...
In the 3D program - you have to pick out some points on the video, so that the objects camera - will move as the original video camera did. The balcony, or somthing on the rooftop...

And if you spend 2 times wondering - then look at the side of the building, you can see the wall is lit up by the sun.. It almost looks right.. And pretty well done... But somthing is wrong with the light..

And the blur on the UFO - In the end when it leaves - Seems to clear... Pixels are to clear..

Here we work frame by frame.. And on video I saw that the building and the object jumps out of place... serveral times.

And the lights in the end - looks overdrawn from photoshop.. And bured out after 3 frames when it leaves..

These CGI takes time to make - And it can seen that the artist did some painting on it after it was done...(the blur thing - After the lights)

(people do this for fun...Or to show other people that UFO's are fake)

But they don't go fool me..mates..

Edit: oh bugger i didn't see the eagle post previous page - but i agree.

But it's good that we learn how to recognize the fakes from the real ones...Good thread..!

[edit on 8-9-2006 by Ram]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purgatory

But, if it were real, shouldn't/Wouldn't it be all over the news right about now?

They own the media.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Take a close look at page 6 of the declassified pdf document here and also read this and you will find your answers, from the horse's mouth. That's why if we are ever going to get a smoking gun, it won't be flashed on tv networks, it could come from YouTube or independent media sources. Unfortunately, YouTube is a happy hunting ground for hoaxers everywhere. Guess we'll have to keep looking up at the skies for our own proof?

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I cant believe an obvious fake like this gets six pages out of it. Thats more of a mystery
to me.

Ram

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
looking up helps the chance of seeing the lights.
correct.

People make hoaxes of what others take very seriously..

It's like hell.. kinda.
hell on earth we could call it..
But it's just lights..still.

by the way..
They made a chatroom in www..Sonorasightings . com somthing Java stuff..
It's a good idea... It's all down to earth I think.. kinda cool...

I hope the chatrooms will spread all over the globe...Your right - offcourse it wont come in the media.. Not in a thous..eh...until 2010..2012...

Ram

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod
I cant believe an obvious fake like this gets six pages out of it. Thats more of a mystery
to me.

Yea - you can.. Think about it..

Creatures humans or beings from another world here??!
Offcourse we should investigate thesneakiod ...oh damn how do i spell that..

Offcourse our world is closed... Like a prison cell..still..
Happy ant's doing their work... In the plant-box.

maiting breeding eating sleepin..workin.. No time towaste - like looking at the stars anymore... Just bright dots - sparkling in a constant motionless picture..

[edit on 9-9-2006 by Ram]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   

That is the purpose of people who make these videos. It's partly the entertainment factor. They other is to get feedback on their skills by a rather huge UFO following. They can hone their skills by the remarks given and work on those until they can produce near flawless work.

Yes, Something that big and low in broad daylight would have called the attention of people on the streets or in this case in buildings for miles around. Since it's CG, the event never happened and the result is another of growing number of videos on YouTube.

[edit on 9-9-2006 by nullster]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I can't recall the terminology, however an image is cut from the background
and moved along.

ok that can be done but like the sign painter that misspells a word perhaps
there is no 7 point or max amplitude vibration in a flat coil.
The math is most likely done in some reference book.

Why are they round in the first place.

Cylinder craft go too fast but bet if one video comes along with one in hover
it will start up with a lot of sparks.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Here's a better candidate for a real ufo:

If you have any ideas what it might be, your input would be appreciated.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(incl. video link)

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm gonna go with fake here.

I't does seem a bit too good to be true, as much as i want it to be, the saucer just doesn't seem to be part of the picture, would like to see higher quality ver if i can find it.

Also what kind'a critter could stand that acceleration? or is it inertial dampeners like star treck?

Like what RiotComing said about Phil Schneider, gonna look in to that

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Those Brits have all the Cylinders.

Got to have fore and aft thrusters.

I don't see them.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
Is it possible for one of you to stabilize the footage, centered on the ufo?

I can, but I'd need a downloadable copy of the footage to import into my software, either as a quicktime movie or individual frames. not realplayer/wmv/googlevideoplayer.

It's fake, as most of the cg people here agree, but I'd need the footage to prove it in laymen's terms.

anyone?

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I find that video pretty interesting actually. I mean you can't even see that detail in the video which you can see in the captured .jpg. You cant' see the positioning of the lights in the video, but if you look at the .jpg that's alot of extra detail for something you can't even see off hand.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
I'm no visual effects expert, but I notice a light 'band' around the exterior of the UFO -

Yeah I noticed that "aura" like thing around the "ship" which reminded me of the older Star Wars and even Star Trek where you can see the patches surrounding the ships as they move around the screen.

Pie

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Nice find, however, I find it fake, and by reading some of the earlier posts, it is.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
In the video, the ship seems to move independantly of the background. That, to me anyway, is a clear sign of CGI/tampering. The lights around the outside of the craft right before it blinks out though are quite interesting, since they are equidistant from one another. Quite interesting indeed.

Good CGI work, I'd say.

My verdict, fake. But what do I know? I'm just an ATS Simpleton.

TheBorg

Wig

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Coincidently I was going to say the exact same thing as the poster above me and we are here on the same day. And he put it into words better than I could.

I was going to say just before it dissappears it jumps a little bit, the distance between it and the roof of the building changes rapidly. indicating it is pasted into the frame and who ever did the pasting did not get this bit correct.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
I can't recall the terminology, however an image is cut from the background
and moved along.

ok that can be done but like the sign painter that misspells a word perhaps
there is no 7 point or max amplitude vibration in a flat coil.
The math is most likely done in some reference book.

Why are they round in the first place.

Cylinder craft go too fast but bet if one video comes along with one in hover
it will start up with a lot of sparks.

For those who want to know, me included after checking that gif of the
sparks. Seven max points mean one side has the most power, and if
electricsally driven, three max flash point on the nead side it goes to
the left, it had three flash, plasma or lightning points on the far side so
it goes to the right. The right hand rule of magnetic force.

Glad thats over with, the fakers are saying something or is it real showing
itself.

A puZZle.

Got to blog this one.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
Fake and more Fake, it does not impress me. I hate hoaxters, they should hang them.

Maybe but if it wernt for the hoaxers 60% of the people on this board would have nothing to believe in.

They are a neccesary evil, they show us how gullible mankind can be. even after hoaxers either admit to the hoax or get caught many many people still believe.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join