It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming soon to a city near you...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   
www.godlikeproductions.com.../3/2003

The article is from GodlikeProductions, from another site.
Apparently there has been a lot of movement militarily that could be directed at another Middle Eastern nation.

Could this be prep for a possible terrorist attack during Ramadan?

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 04:24 AM
link   
At the risk of starting a full scale riot, yes.

From what I've seen, Bush does not like Muslims or Muslim nations. He won't even let the Iraqi people have a Muslim leader (They've already stated they wanted one and protested not too long ago to be given the right to choose one) so you know he has a secret...or perhaps not-so-secret plan to wipe out any and all Muslim nations in the Middle East.

If only to ensure the continued existence of Israel.

Bush is a Templar. Possibly buying into the whole "Muslims burned Jesus' cross in the 3rd crusade! Get revenge on Saladin!" B.S. that his fundamentalist Christian family fed him.

To tell you the truth, I'm shocked he hasn't already bombed Iran or Syria. Aren't they next on the list?

I stopped caring awhile ago. Let him bomb who he wants, it's his KArma he's messing with, not mine.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 04:57 AM
link   
OK I must say Iam a little worried after reading all that stuff on that website. Iam here in ground zero alley. Right smack in the SusQ Valley of PA 3 hours from DC, 3 from NY and with nuclear power plants all around me. Yes even Three Mile Island is only 40 mins from my front door. God forbid if something does happen, but if it does, I want to be at ground zero. I dont think I would want to live through anything nuclear.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 05:06 AM
link   
You must not live far from where I live in NJ. I don't really care if they bomb anything around here. Honestly, I see more people of Middle Eastern descent walking through my local mall then I do caucasian or hispanic/black people. I have a feeling they won't touch this area because they probably have more then a few Al Queda cells based around here.

Salem Nuke plant is about 30 miles from me.

We'll see what happens. Might end up glowing in the dark. Would make parties a whole lot more fun.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kai-Raega
You must not live far from where I live in NJ. I don't really care if they bomb anything around here. Honestly, I see more people of Middle Eastern descent walking through my local mall then I do caucasian or hispanic/black people. I have a feeling they won't touch this area because they probably have more then a few Al Queda cells based around here.

Salem Nuke plant is about 30 miles from me.

We'll see what happens. Might end up glowing in the dark. Would make parties a whole lot more fun.

Yep and now I have the song "Its the End of the World as we know it" going through my head LOL
errr I know thats not funny though......

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kiwifish
Yep and now I have the song "Its the End of the World as we know it" going through my head LOL
errr I know thats not funny though......

Then maybe you should listen to another famous REM song, try "Everybody Hurts". That should bring you down enough to where you don't think it's funny.

But seriously, just try to joke about it...keep a level head, and don't worry about things you can't change. These terrorists will have to threaten me with more then some dirty bombs and wildfires to get me scared. I see worse things on my street corner at night.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kai-Raega
From what I've seen, Bush does not like Muslims or Muslim nations. He won't even let the Iraqi people have a Muslim leader

Bush is a Templar. Possibly buying into the whole "Muslims burned Jesus' cross in the 3rd crusade! Get revenge on Saladin!" B.S. that his fundamentalist Christian family fed him.

Firstly, Iraq has a Muslim interim government and any future government will be made up of Muslims. I don't know where you got such crap unless you're talking about having a fundamentalist Muslim leader which the people of Iraq don't want anyway.

Secondly. It's doubtful that the Templars even believed in the Crucifiction of Christ. Part of their initiation ceremony is believed to have included a renunciation of the belief of the crucifiction by spitting on the cross. Evidence points to the fact that the Templars believed that Jesus was a prophet and that he did not physically rise from the dead.
The Templars were more of the Gnostic school than they were Christian.

top topics

join