It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could humans be an endangered species

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
i have a theory that maybe humans r an endangered species, since us when there are endangered species we usually tag some of the animals, and maybe thats wut aliens are doing when the abduct us. or maybe there tryin to make sure we survive, thats wut zoologist they try to make sure an endangered species survives i dont know tho ne input would be great

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Anyone got any probes stuck up their butt lately?
That might be the case though. This gets me to start to wonder, wouldn't there be more abductees? Since there are a lot of us on Earth. Afterall, the last time I heard, we are overpopulated.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by denynothing
i have a theory that maybe humans r an endangered species, since us when there are endangered species we usually tag some of the animals, and maybe thats wut aliens are doing when the abduct us. or maybe there tryin to make sure we survive, thats wut zoologist they try to make sure an endangered species survives i dont know tho ne input would be great

With the population about 6billion I doubt it,Not unless someone decides to go nuclear

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
As far as we know, humans on inhabit a single celestial body. Any one of a thousand insterstellar disasters could destroy the entire human race, as well as everything on Earth in an instant. The idea really isn't so far fetched.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   
From what i've gathered from interacting with them they watch over our world carefully and are responsible for what happens here. They are very attached to us and there's no way they will let us be wiped out. However they have to control us like a garden or herd that gets pruned occasionally etc to keep it under control. They've taken me to many parallel worlds since I met them and each of us has parallel lives happening at the same time on those other worlds. They send me to a parallel world and I suddenly find myself living another life entirely. I know everyone and everything about that world as if i've always been there and it is my home. But then I get brought back to this world and realize I was simply taken to a parallel life for a while. They've done that to me many times so I don't fear death or extinction.

top topics

join