It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Extremists use Terror Video to Threaten Muslims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I guess it was only a matter of time until someone in the free world flipped their lid and started using the very same methods used by Muslim extremists. Now at least one alleged UK radical has posted a video on YouTube where he threatens to behead Muslims unless they leave the UK.

Times Online

FAR-RIGHT extremists have adopted the tactics of Islamic jihadists by posting videos on the internet in which they threaten to behead British Muslims.
The films show balaclava-clad white British men brandishing guns, knives and clubs, calling on all Muslims to leave the United Kingdom or be killed. One appears to be a soldier who has served in the Gulf.

In one film a man tells Muslims to “go home” or risk being burnt alive. He threatens: “I’ll cut your head off,” and claims to have “comrades” across Britain who have “had enough”.

The videos have all been made since the arrest three weeks ago of suspects connected to the alleged plot to blow up transatlantic jets. Their style mimics the “martyrdom videos” of Islamic radicals talking about their plans for terrorist outrages against the West.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I have tried to locate this alleged video however at this time I could not find it. I will post a link if and when I can find it.

Honestly do not know what the make of this. Is it a start for racial wars in the UK. Their is no doubt who ever made the video has to be from the extreme right but just how many followers does he have if any at all.

Has anyone else heard of this or seen this alleged video?

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hi Shots this is exactly what I have been saying for a while here on on ATS,There WILL be a backlash by the normal people lead by the extremes.

This is very wrong and worrying but has come about due to some of the most stupid political correctness decisions ever taken.

Now I feel the extremists on both sides( ISLAM and Right wing nationalist groups)
are going to use the high emotions to incite even more hatred and divide.

I honestly do not think it can be avoided and this troubles me.

Sorry I have not heard about this video prior to your thread so I cannot comment on that .

Just my thoughts ...Kuhl.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I have found the video....

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I personally have been waiting for this to start happening, for militia style groups and race groups to start violence against muslims.

Not to join of course.. just waiting for it to happen as it seemed inevitable, as sad as it is. One race attacks this country, and attacked the UK which is dominently white (especially UK) and there was no racial out cry.. now with this video it may become more and more normal. I hope the authorities can prevent actual violence, the last thing the world needs is civil battles in our own homelands.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
I have found the video....

Great would you be kind enough to post a link to it so we all can see it.?

For those that are not aware you will have to sign up on youtube and state you are old enough to view it.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well it may not be the video discussed here, I apologise if it is not, its of some young brits sitting in a bar or something talking of blowing up mosques with rocket launchers.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
There are a few clips of the british national party discusing deportation and considering blowing up mosques but I canot find a video likr the one discribed by the article. It may have been rmoved however search for the term neo-nazi.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl
but has come about due to some of the most stupid political correctness decisions ever taken.

Not Stupid, purposely made to steer public thought and opinion.

Slowly guide the mindset and eventually you will get a the snap reaction you set out for. Divide and rule.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

There are a few clips of the british national party discusing deportation and considering blowing up mosques but I canot find a video likr the one discribed by the article.

I already did several searches and in this alledged video it is claimed those in it are wearing balaclavas whatever they are.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I am really surprised there has not been a much more immediate backlash out of england. I know the Russians are really stepping it up against ALL etchnic minorities.

well what can I say other than... the muslims asketh and they shall receiveth

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

There are a few clips of the british national party discusing deportation and considering blowing up mosques but I canot find a video likr the one discribed by the article.

I already did several searches and in this alledged video it is claimed those in it are wearing balaclavas whatever they are.

it's a ski mask

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It seems to be down, the site. It is quite possible they have removed it. I am not surprised, however, that this video has been made. I imagine more is soon to come. Alot of people over here that Ive come into contact with are pretty mad about Muslims in the UK in general. I think when they crack down on it, it might anger even more.

Divide and conquer indeed.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
It seems to be down, the site. It is quite possible they have removed it.

Why remove just that one video it makes no sense at all?

A quick check showed several tapes showing Osma ranting about the free world, but then I guess youtube thinks it is ok for them to spread their tripe and hate but not anyone else. :shk:

That is assuming of course you are correct about thier removing it.

[edit on 9/3/2006 by shots]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
There are two interpretations that I see, if this video was indeed suppressed.

A quick check showed several tapes showing Osma ranting about the free world, but then I guess youtube thinks it is ok for them to spread their tripe and hate but not anyone else.

Don't you think leaving Osama's stuff up there provokes more hatred for Muslims in general? I do.

Just as a video of White Extremists might even get people to thinking that maybe, just maybe, the extreme right on both sides are just different sides of the same coin.

The PTB don't want that, they want people to think they are Evil and we are Good period. No inbetween or middle ground is allowed which is why the moderates get attacked all the time these days...

[edit on 4-9-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
With the terrors attacks in UK and the growing hate against Muslims it just going happen and this is just the beginning of more to come. To be honest I think the whole world is going to go into civil war.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000

Don't you think leaving Osama's stuff up there provokes more hatred for Muslims in general?

Absolutely, that is why I was wondering why youtube would keep theirs meaning the Muslim videos and trash the others. Both promote hate one way or the other and if I had my way all hate videos would be banned. Oh wait Muslims are only promoting their religion; Yeah Right

[edit on 9/4/2006 by shots]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by El Che
With the terrors attacks in UK and the growing hate against Muslims it just going happen and this is just the beginning of more to come. To be honest I think the whole world is going to go into civil war.

I hope your wrong that does sound a bit fanciful IMO.
May be isolated incidents e.g Riots etc but not a full scale war.

TG

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Im sick to death of Muslims promoting their "religion". I thought Jehovahs witnesses were bad enough.
It doesnt surprise me that some people here in the UK feel such hatred towards them. In a poll 13 per cent of Muslims believed that the London bombers should be regarded as martyrs. 13 percent is a lot of muslims!

top topics

join