It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/7 London bombings lies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
video.google.com...

CONCLUSION OF EXTENSIVE RESEARCH:

On 7/7 it was physically impossible
for the "supposed" London bombers
to be filmed at 7.22am at Luton station
and also catch a train which arrived
at Kings cross prior to being filmed at 8.26am

www.financialoutrage.org.uk...

(Mod edit- please do not post in all caps, )

[edit on 8-9-2006 by asala]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Very good London Bombing documentary showing the officail version to be lies, a coverup and an MI6 sting operation
video.google.com...

Another good documentary, this time from David Shayler, actually a former MI5 agent, showing some of the lies of the official version
video.google.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
"The blood was hardly dry when Tony Blair went on TV at the G8 summit in Scotland to blame "Muslim extremists". This tells us everything.

The attack was carried out:

To sabotage the G8 meeting, which was in danger of actually producing some progress toward debt relief in Africa and dealing with global warming.
To further promote the myths of "Arab/Muslim terrorists" and the "War on Terror".
To distract attention from Blair's lies leading to British participation in the war on Iraq.
To terrorize the British people into not opposing the British government's rush toward a police state, including the introduction of identity cards (the better to control the population). "
www.serendipity.li...

London 7/7 Attack: Creating the Enemy
www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
In an earlier post on ATS (which I can't find) I demonstrated this is not conclusive proof at all.

The journey, the train times and the CCTV images are all prefectly feasible.

Not conclusive proof of anything I'm afraid

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet

CONCLUSION OF EXTENSIVE RESEARCH:

On 7/7 it was physically impossible
for the "supposed" London bombers
to be filmed at 7.22am at Luton station
and also catch a train which arrived
at Kings cross prior to being filmed at 8.26am

Hmmm, looks to me like they caught the 7.24am - which actually departed at 7.25am and arrived, late, at 8.23am

Fits the CCTV times perfectly!

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Cheers Andy - It's fairly simple isn't it? Especially if one factors in the seconds.

Couldn't be bothered to work it out again to disprove the delusions of credulous fools.

What was it - 'you can fool some of the people most of the time', ?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
WRONG, are you stupid!!! Try reading it and calculating it again you idiot

Originally posted by Strangerous
In an earlier post on ATS (which I can't find) I demonstrated this is not conclusive proof at all.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

It looks like you are about to get yourself a warning. Don't call people stupid. As the poster has mentioned that its possible by proving that its feasible.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
if those men were filmed at 7.22 arriving at the station it would not have been possible for them to be on the 7.24 train, they would have to be on the next train. The earliest train they could be on was the 7.40 train. I must assume you are not familiar with those train stations.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The supposed bombers defo had no time at all to get the 7.24 train, just not possible if they were filmed arriving at 7.22 AND the official police report says they got the 7.40 train. The next train after 7.24 was the 7.42. So why make stupid lies that they got the 7.24 train?????????????? If you believe it was possible to arrive and within 2 mins buy tickets and board the train before departure while walking (not running) carrying heavy rucksacks you should consider it a challenge and time yourself attempting it.

www.financialoutrage.org.uk...

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

It looks like you are about to get yourself a warning. Don't call people stupid. As the poster has mentioned that its possible by proving that its feasible.

someone who attempts to refute research without reading it must be stupid

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

OK mate, you've been here a short time so you get a little slack. Any more insults and the Red Flags fly. This is NOT how we address fellow members at ATS. Guide yourself accordingly.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Alex Jones reporting on London Bombings

video.google.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Nothing will be done about this, I bet my bottom dollar that the real culprits will never be brought to justice.

Video: London 7-7 bombings exposed
ATS
London Transport Chief, member of CFR, ex CIA.

Former British MI5 Agent Says 'Many Similarities' Between London Bombings And 9/11

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Hmm you accuse others of being stupid and yet apply no actual investigation yourself? I'll ignore your childish insults for now.

I'll indulge you until you're banned - as Essan states they could easily have caught the delayed train that actually departed at 7.25. This would put them at KX in time for the CCTV. You'll note all the times are given to the nearest minute not second!

The initial statement that they caught the 7.40 was a reasonable deduction based on the published timetable but was mistaken.

Perhaps if you actually thought about what you're saying rather than just parrotting the delusions of conspiracy junkies you'd actually get somewhere.

Train times from www.julyseventh.co.uk...

An interesting article on how conspiracy theories, based on initial mistakes, go to have a life of their own as they're touted around the web www.guardian.co.uk... .

I suggest you read it carefully before responding.

[edit on 21/9/2006 by Strangerous]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I live 2 stops, sorry now 3 stops, away from Luton Station and I have used the station on many occasions. There are I think 2 or 3 automated ticket machines inside the reception area and 2 kiosks (in the entrance they use, there are two more entrances afaik). At that time of day I would say that it would be busy with people buying tickets (no CCTV in the station itself??
:@@

They would have to go up and across to the platform to catch the train as the platform nearest the entrance is for northbound trains. So as the video says, it would have been impossible for them to have caught the 7.24 (7.25 as it was late) train.

A blatant cover up just like 9/11 imo. This time to get the Brits 'onside' more.

Please aliens, show us a sign, save us from these madmen

[edit on 21-9-2006 by mish]

[edit on 21-9-2006 by mish]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Enter the station at 7.21.52, tickets purchased previously, train departs between 7.25.00 and 7.25.59

3-4 minutes to get from the entrance to the platform - easy.

You're also assuming the timing on the CCTV camera is correct - you have more faith in UK transport systems than I do!

This evidence does not equal a shady conspiracy

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Enter the station at 7.21.52, tickets purchased previously, train departs between 7.25.00 and 7.25.59

You're also assuming the timing on the CCTV camera is correct - you have more faith in UK transport systems than I do!

They couldn't have made that train, they didn't have enough time, so not easy like you say, simply impossible. AND why are you ignoring that the police state they got the 7.40 train??????????

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Is there a good reason why you ignored the Police report that they got the 7.40 train, and why everyone who ever entered Luton station says it was impossible for them to get the 7.24 train as they hadn't enough time. Have you ever been to the Luton station, why don't you take up the challenge, try to enter the station buy your tickets and walk to the train carrying rucksacks and see if you do it in less than 5 mins, you must be a total dummy. Even the police are saying those guys didn't get the 7.24 train, so what is you agenda???

Mode Note: You have already had a written warning from intrepid above.
Please also review this link. EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY... ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
]

[edit on 22/9/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Again you're dealing personal insults - good way to get banned!

Read my posts - the 7.40 statement was a mistake based on the published timetable, an easy mistake to make under pressure in the wake of the bombings.

So if you already had tickets you can't make the platform in 4 minutes? More than enough time.

You're just swallowing this garbage in your burning desire to see a conspiracy where there is none.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join