It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Airbrushed UFOs / Lunar Base Towers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I've found a very interresting video but
take a look for yourself.
(especially those disbelievers)
NASA Airbrushed UFOs / Lunar Base Towers

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++#
If this has been earlier an issue here on ATS
please remove it.

[edit on 3-9-2006 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

----------------------------------------------------
Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

Thank you!

[edit on 9/8/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
[removed unnecessary quote of Entire preceeding post]

Well there certainly are some blurred bits on those pictures,Exactly wwhat and why there blurred out I can't comment Without a little more info.

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Cmon people coment on this vid, what a better place to hide then right infront of our noses!!!!!!!!!! probally the reason we havent been back since the 69

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I've seen those particular anomolies and they've always said they were blemishes in the film, but there are some that I thought were odd, like the one that appears like it has two different terrain types... I also find it odd that it's usually straight lines and such, to me a blemish would look random and not deliberate, but I'm far from an expert.

Are there any other pictures of these areas, or are those the only ones?

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfi221
Cmon people coment on this vid, what a better place to hide then right infront of our noses!!!!!!!!!! probally the reason we havent been back since the 69

Well th europeans crashed a satelite onto the moon last night

moon probe smash

Hope it didn't hit anything.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

The craft had been orbiting lower and lower ahead of the impact, which ESA will study for clues to the composition of the moon's surface.

Wait a minute.... Didn't we gather all kinds of rocks and other samples while we were on the moon? Wouldn't that have have given some insight? Or did we only grab chunks of meteors and forget to get some stuff the moon was made of...?

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
[removed unnecessary quote of Entire preceeding post]

Good question!, that was what i had in mind when i red that...weird!

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Here's a bit better quality video. And now tell me that there are no anomalous objects in space, Mr.Oberg

www.jemworksllc.com...

It's a trailer from the upcoming DVD-release of the film named
UFO - The Greatest Story Ever Denied.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I've heard about this before.Nasa probably has ALOT of ufo/alien evidence.What gets me though is Nasa is funded by our tax dollars,yet they hide these things from the taxpayers.Makes me not want to pay them.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leevi
Here's a bit better quality video. And now tell me that there are no anomalous objects in space, Mr.Oberg

www.jemworksllc.com...

I have a question (for the readers here) about this base-on-the-moon thing. Has anyone looked into the two folks in the vid who were claiming they were told about airbrushing - especially the guy who was told "we found a base" and who personally saw the structures pre-airbrush? I'm very curious about this story because if there WERE any aliens visiting, a base on the far side of the moon would make *perfect* sense. IOW, this is a story that would not surprise me at all (even as a skeptic) if it were true.

THAT SAID (putting on skeptic hat): The anomalies I see in the pics look like common stitching errors and data dropouts. Anyone wonder why the parts blocked out are always oriented along the same axis where the picture-strips were taken from the orbiting camera? You think a gigantic tower would just *happen* to be oriented as such?

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Looks like a mining operation using very large machines.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ecidemon
Wait a minute.... Didn't we gather all kinds of rocks and other samples while we were on the moon? Wouldn't that have have given some insight? Or did we only grab chunks of meteors and forget to get some stuff the moon was made of...?

I bet you that if you analyse the soil in your backdoor garden and compare it with the soil in mine you'll see that they are not simillar in composition. They sampled only a few places on the moon wich may or may not reflect the composition of the entire surface.
About the anomalies...they are pretty much what Sophismata said.
And lol...why would that guy told Karl Wolfe that they found a base on the far side of the moon? Sounds like a joke to me and this Karl Wolfe didn't get it.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
to alot of people the bases on the moon are 'oldhat' but, that movie explains it better than alot of other explanations I've seen.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Nice joke that site!!!
The moon has an atmosphere?

As the Apollo 8 spacecraft came out from behind the far side of lunar orbit, astronaut James Lovell radioed in the following transmission:
"Please be informed that there is a Santa Claus."
Could there by an underlying meaning to that extraordinary statement?

Yes...it was christmas!

If stars were seen from the surface of the Moon, then this undoubtedly shows that the Moon has an atmosphere!

Not at all!!! It will be harder to see stars if there is an atmosphere because the atmosphere will diffuse the sunlight, just as back here on earth does.

There is more to the Moon than meets the eye

Yes, the far side

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
awesome post...Is this from the disclosure video? I remember hearing this story there...I could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This is nothing more than data dropouts and errors in the processing of the images that were taken. On closer inspection of some of the "towers" you can make out blurred surface features of the Moon which coincide with the rest of the surface. The dark oblong bits here and there are where no data came through in the processing. Others where features appeared blurred are due to inaccurate rendering of the area in question caused by perspective changes. The "quansett" huts are nothing more than spurious pixels in the image.

I've seen artifacts in images like this many times. Not only those taken by NASA of other planets, but also in images that I have worked with myself. For someone not used to seeing such artifacts in an image and not conversant with image processing, it can be quite easy to mistake what you see for actual objects on the image.

Remember, the human brain is excellent at perceiving patterns in its surroundings or in images......this can sometimes fool the observer into seeing something that is not really there.

The resolution of these images wasn't all that high anyway, maybe 200-500 metres per pixel (or even larger) so really accurate pictures of the surface weren't obtainable. That will also lead to misinterpretation of the images.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Well for years I've been hearing about the airbrushing being done by NASA and never gave it much thought until I heard an interview by a former NASA employee. She sounded very sincere and convincing.. Later on I heard her again on a differant program and was again very forthright and convincing. I'll see if I can find the audio interview from my archives.. In the meantime, here's a transcript from one of the interviews this employee gave:

www.ufos-aliens.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk...

[edit on 12-9-2006 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Well, I don't want to post same thing in two threads so check this one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join