It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti christ is here [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Wethere you want to believe it or not the anti christ walks among us. Iv known him for a few years and i knew there was something different about him. It is said that the antichrist will be the king of the greeks with a "perfect body" and be a very good liar and deceiver. My friend seems to fit the profile exactly. Hes Greek, perfect body, short cropped hair, very sneaky and good at lieing. Iv also heard hes got a big one which also fits the description of the anti christ.

this is a little off topic but its all true. Im not "normal" and iv done impossible things in my life "pyschic things". Next i have dreams of my own future which seem to be close to a full year ahead of time before they actually happen( they are 100% accurate by the way). I have twisted hair , tall stature, i have always writtin my ts like an antichrist symbol otherwise i feel uncomfortable, i dont believe in any god or christ, im also not tempted by women, im not homosexual either.Im either another antichrist or false prophet but i doubt it. Oh and everything youve heard about happening in the next 6 years is gunna happen.

Im going to give you a little prophecy. Before i turn 18 (nov. 29) the year of adulthood this year there is going to be a atomic explosion near cuba, A Tidal wave is going to hit florida. How do i know? iv dreamed it but thats not all, when i see the tidal wave coming i walk outside open my arms out and accpet my fate. Then something wierd happens.... i came back to life (resurrected).

Dont worry about the future, theres nothin to stop it. Judgement shall be shined on every person and you already know your fate. Well i thought id let you know that me and my friend are going to plan on a meeting place after weve been resurected.
edit on 22-6-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Art0_Saar1
. Iv also heard hes got a big one which also fits the description of the anti christ.

Im going to give you a little prophecy. Before i turn 18 (nov. 29) the year of adulthood this year there is going to be a atomic explosion near cuba, A Tidal wave is going to hit florida. How do i know? iv dreamed it but thats not all, when i see the tidal wave coming i walk outside open my arms out and accpet my fate. Then something wierd happens.... i came back to life (resurrected).

A big what?

If your prophecy is correct we are in for one Hell of a ride.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I don't think bad hand writing and what seems to be a bit of a crush on your good looking, lieing greek friend with the more than adequate junk counts as prophecy.

And I'm a little confused as to what check list to I.D. the anti-christ includes a box next to "size of Unit".

Listen, your young your hormones are out of control. If frued where here he might say that the tidal wave represents your torn sexual desires being hit by the wave is your conflicts washing over you and your acceptance of your fate and resurection could simply signify that accepting who you are will make you happy and whole.

Though I could be wrong, I'm certainly no psycho-analyst but before you go all apocolyptic maybe you just might want to consider the possiblity that being a teenager nowadays is really tough and you shouldn't trust a friend who lies a lot.

Aside from your um interesting dream please elaborate on these impossible psychic things you've done.

If you want to be either the harold to or whistle blower of the Anti-christ I for one am going to need a little more proof than you word.

Don't want to go on a killing spree of well hung good looking greeks with great hair...who lie well.

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
LMAO! uhh... how do you know hes packin "large meat"

W-I-E-R-D-O!

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
So, the apocalypse will start this year?
I would like to see some proves or just a few more words about it.

Otherwise:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The antichrist has a perfect body,etc etc after the transformation.

Add up his name it is not him.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
OK.. you say he is

Greek, perfect body, short cropped hair, very sneaky and good at lieing

How is that different from any alot of guys, unless you saw him pray to beezelbub I'm gonna have to give ya two cents for your story. And I don't know how what he's packing relates to him being the antichrist, unless you'd like to further explain.

[edit on 3-9-2006 by Revelmonk]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Thanks for moving this to BTS so fast

The Antichrist is hung like a bull they say.. personally I never heard that, nor do I find that informative. I do however think it odd you like to look at your sneaky greeks perfect and rather large pecker. I would suggest you see a shrink and have your head straightend out because you appear to have some sexual frustration issues.

In all seriousness, well as much as on deserves after talking about his friends junk, how exactly does a nuclear detonation in the water 1) kill anything besides fish and maybe a poor cuban exile raft floating to florida 2) cause a tidel wave.

Of course your another antichrist as well, growing up in a suburban florida neighborhood with another antichrist, though you never said if you had the right sized junk to qualify as a antichrist we will assume you at least like to pretend so we will all fall to you and your friend as you take over the world this coming Nov. 29 was it?

My can someone explain how America's youth is so messed up?? Is it like this is other counties or is this an America thing?

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Ok lol im telling the truth. How about the fact that he was born on 420 at midnight?? Also he has birth marks on his Hand, wrist, and feet.... were jesus was crusified. They look more like old scars but its all the same. i dont care if you internet junkies believe this or not but its going to happen.

[edit on 4-9-2006 by Art0_Saar1]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
LOL your funny but im not gay or striaght. I know my spelling is horrible but oh well. Oh besides having psychic dreams iv unlocked a car that belonged to a friend of my mom. He was freaked out and even said theres something different about me, and that im my own idol. He was huge on religion and all that greek mythology.

Iv done other things like hear what people were thinking and hearing what they said before they said it. This might not mean anything but i thought it was cool.

[name removed]
edit on 22-6-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

im my own idol.

Your somthing ,I'll give you that.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Iv done other things like hear what people were thinking and hearing what they said before they said it. This might not mean anything but i thought it was cool.

Are you a Criss Angel wannabe?

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
let me know when you rise to power.

I'll be here. . . waiting.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
6, 6, 5 = 666?
Is this a new kind of math or something? I need to learn this math then.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
6, 6, 5 = 666?
Is this a new kind of math or something? I need to learn this math then.

No I think thats the size of somthing,but I may be wrong

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Arto have you a picture of you and the antichrist together?
So we can see what he looks like ....this great deciever?

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
HEY SWEETY.. if he,s anything like this hands off... he,s mine

:bash:

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Uh, how on EARTH did you get N=5 O=6???
E=5 F=6

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link