It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

English school site hides terror camp.

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
English police have cordoned off a Muslim school in Sussex,England so that they may search for a terrorist training camp set somewhere in the 54 acre grounds.

The school is for boys 11/16 and has annual fees of £1000,but apparently only 9 pupils on the books.


The police also arrested 14 suspects in an anti terror raid and the two are thought to be linked.

source and pics.

Along with the other revalations about terror camps in the Uk covered here.

Terror camps in Wales

I ask the question what have we done to turn British people against there own people and can anything be done to stop home grown terrorism?Personaaly I fear there is not but maybe I am wrong.

I also would like to point out that I do not believe that helping the US in IRAQ etc is the cause of this,perhaps it has been used as a factor but I do not believe I t was the initial cause.




posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I ask the question what have we done to turn British people against there own people and can anything be done to stop home grown terrorism?Personaaly I fear there is not but maybe I am wrong.


In response to your question I think this may be purposly done, an incorrect tip off. If the police can't prove/ charge people I think this will add to the further divide between British Muslims and 'ordinary society'. Incorrect tip offs claiming terrorists are active in mosques/ public buildings, the more distrust there is from other Muslims who feel they are being discriminated against, thus raising support for terrorists and their cause.



posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knights

I ask the question what have we done to turn British people against there own people and can anything be done to stop home grown terrorism?Personaaly I fear there is not but maybe I am wrong.


In response to your question I think this may be purposly done, an incorrect tip off. If the police can't prove/ charge people I think this will add to the further divide between British Muslims and 'ordinary society'. Incorrect tip offs claiming terrorists are active in mosques/ public buildings, the more distrust there is from other Muslims who feel they are being discriminated against, thus raising support for terrorists and their cause.


This would be a very good recruitment tool for the terrorists I agree,Now maybe the Terorists are using the infowars (disinfo etc)to recruit and achieve their goals.TY for your input Knights.



posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl
English police have cordoned off a Muslim school in Sussex,England so that they may search for a terrorist training camp set somewhere in the 54 acre grounds.

The school is for boys 11/16 and has annual fees of £1000,but apparently only 9 pupils on the books.


The police also arrested 14 suspects in an anti terror raid and the two are thought to be linked.

source and pics.

Along with the other revalations about terror camps in the Uk covered here.

Terror camps in Wales

I ask the question what have we done to turn British people against there own people and can anything be done to stop home grown terrorism?Personaaly I fear there is not but maybe I am wrong.

I also would like to point out that I do not believe that helping the US in IRAQ etc is the cause of this,perhaps it has been used as a factor but I do not believe I t was the initial cause.


There are nationalist, those who support their nation, and their are Islamic radicals who do not support their state and support their religion and those nations that do support their religion.

This is not "homegrown" this is invasive, this is a seperate entity of the UK that you guys merly tolerate.

In other words, if you stop being so damn nice to everyone who comes in maybe you would not have this "homegrown" problem.



posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

There are nationalist, those who support their nation, and their are Islamic radicals who do not support their state and support their religion and those nations that do support their religion.

This is not "homegrown" this is invasive, this is a seperate entity of the UK that you guys merly tolerate.

In other words, if you stop being so damn nice to everyone who comes in maybe you would not have this "homegrown" problem.



I fear you are correct,the problem is everyone has been too nice (with everyone bending over backwards so as not to offend anyone) and now there is an undercurrent of bad feeling towards the normal muslims.

I think this may be due to radical muslims and I believe it may be part of their agenda .These radicals need to be stopped.Ty for your opinion Rockpuck.



posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Indeed the Islamist that are radical have ruined the face of their religion in the eyes of the world, but how to stop them??

Go after places like this "school" and shut it down and throw the fools in jail. It is going to be messy and very politically incorect but to stop "homegrown" terrorist, you have to find the mosqe that is spreading the hate ideology and break down the doors and drag the cleric away. Racial profiling? You bet it is. Insensitive? Hell yes it is. Will it work? Maybe, maybe not, but it sure beats not doing anything.. it would have to be observed carfully to make sure the none radical mosqes are not being targeted.. but we cannot give in to everyone because peoples over sensitive feelings might get hurt.



posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I agree forget political correctness we have to get real and have "political common sense" I should copyright that lol



posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl
I agree forget political correctness we have to get real and have "political common sense" I should copyright that lol


HA, you should and sell it to some fool running for congress as a cliche to use on his election trail.



posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Police have just released 2 of the 14 arrested in the restauraunt.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join