It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hologram technology during 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I have been searching for video clips and stories about how hologram planes were used for wtc attacks i have seen video clips of one of the planes going into the buildings where one side of the planes tip off the wings never really goes through the building it just disappears into the building wall. i think some posible explanations was that the plane was actually a missile and hologrammed to look like like a plane. anybody else remember this clip and the hologram stories? i need links if anyone has them please post. every time i see video clips of the planes crashing in to the buildngs it just doesn't look right to me like how the lighting don't look right and how the plane looks dark and everything else is well lighted from the morning sun.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I assume along with nearly everyone else on the planet you too have seen the many images and videos (From many angles) of the planes hitting the twin towers.
I ask you this, Even I f this technology existed do you really think the Government would go to that much trouble to get rid of the origanal planes?

Or was it not even the gov was it some loose cannon black ops NWO movement?

CX

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'm certainly no hologram expert, but are'nt holagrams projected onto a surface? much like a projector you'd get in a classroom?

Therefore if the plane hitting the building was a holagram, would'nt it have appeared to have hit the building, then fair enough explosives could have done the realistic stuff......but would'nt a holographic image continued onto the next side of the building? Unless of course the hologram was switched off at the moment of impact, whatever it would have had to have been som every good technical work.

CX.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Holograms can be made into 3-D animations now. What I do not understand about the hologram theory:

-Where are the lights which make up the holograms? As in where they miraculously installed on surounding buildings?
-It was daylight when the attacks took place- projecting a hologram wouldn't make the image look dark. Holograms work better in the dark.
-Surely they would want to practice the run to check the holograms would hit the right floor/ the run would be successful, i'm more than certain they wouldn't leave one of the biggest conspiracys known to man to luck?

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
No holograms, sorry. Too hard to do in those circumstances.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
And what would be the purpose of this? Occums razor dictates that a plane hit the building.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
i've seen the stories and videos either on one of the coast to coast guys websites or i think here at ats. it might have been art bells old sight. i tried googgling with no luck. i remember the stories that came with it had sources from high ranking military personel talking bout how the military was indeed experimenting with hologram technology and that the hologram projector would sit beneath the missile or whatever it is they would want to change appearances and it emit ions or x rays that would be used to to project the images onto. this story was like right around the time of the attacks but never really heard anything since.

new topics

top topics

join