It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush losing it... is he on drugs?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I came across this clip from Fox News of a recent GWB press conference. There's been all sorts of talk about him being on medication, and I'd actually thought that he just wasn't that bright... but watch the clip. Allegedly all questions are screened beforehand, and this is not exactly a difficult question to deal with: but Georgie just flubs it completely, losing his thread several times and then just cutting the conference short immediately afterwards.

You can look at the clip here.

Is this rambling, incoherent fool really the person you want to be in charge of your country? Would you let someone this confused within a mile of the nukular football? It beggars belief.

Edit... why is it I never see these things have already been posted until I've done it myself? The video is already on another thread that's been going for ages but I have never noticed on the ATS front page until immediately after posting this. Close it up if you want, mods. Nothing to see here.

[edit on 3-9-2006 by rich23]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I dont know if he is on drugs or not..ubt one thing is for sure.

That rambling wasnt even a coherent sentence...this guy is the "leader" of the free world and he cant speak english....WTF is wrong with this idiot!!!

I have never been so ashamed of any of our presidents as I am with this one... 5 year olds can speak more concisely.... Even with a prescripted Q&A this moron cant answer.

I swear, I am sleeping and this is just an eight year nightmare that is 2/3 of the way finished....wheres that alarm clock!!!

Bush is so stupid he was born in Mass. and thinks hes a texan....roflmao
hey Bush..... your BORN a Texan...idiot. He knows damn well he has NO lgeal right whatsoever with those wiretaps and he cant even begin to defend it....obviously.

The best part (for Bush) is that it never happened.. as his selective memory will have undoubtedly erased the entire event by now.

sorry to rant but Bush is by far, one of the most idiotic individuals that has EVER held a position of power. He is an absolute disgrace and embarressment to our nation. Is it 2008 yet?

thanks for yuor time

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Yeah, He's definately not someone that should be in charge...of ANYTHING. Is he on drugs? I don't know. Is He drinking again? I don't know. Is he an imbecile? Without a doubt. How this man got to be in the position He is is beyond Me. I'm wondering how much farther He'll run this Country into the ground, 2 yrs. is a long time. Evilness can accomplish a lot in such a timeframe.

Peace. K*

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their hearts desire at last and the WhiteHouse will be adorned by a downright moron."
H.L. Mencken.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Wow - nice signature.

It looks as though Mencken's prediction has come true at last!

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I believe he is on medication. I do not believe he is 'on drugs' so to say .... nothing like doing coke or injecting illegal drugs. I do think he's on mood medication. I have no proof. It's just my thought upon watching him over the past few years.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Does anyone trust someone who can't make it through a simple and pre-arranged news conference with the nukular football? I wouldn't trust him to run a bath, let alone a large and complex country...

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I don't know if he was on drugs but I wouldn't wanna be down wind of his breath, it might ignite...If he wasn't drunk he had had a few that was my impression of it. Of course to be fair the faux anchor wasn't all that coherant himself.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
That was so funny! Maybe incoherence is catching among the right-wingers? (One might, indeed, claim that it's endemic.) Or perhaps they were just being incoherent to cover for Bush... "duh... now that guy's talkin' funny too? Wha? Maybe they're being clever, 'cos I don't get it... yeah, mus' be, huh, uhhhh I know I ain't that bright so... yeah, I guess they're just gettin' clevererer... Fox, they're cool, man, they're so clever you can't even understand 'em..."

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Actually when I think about it that film clip probably shows him when he isn't on his medications because the difference between that and one of his speeches is just too striking....unless of course the film clip is of the real bush and the speech maker is a very good double.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Clearly he's a puppet and cannot function without an autocue or an earpiece feeding him his lines. There was some interference / cross channel on his earpiece and he was left floundering.

He's just an empty vessel for those more intelligent & dangerous than himself, that's why he was chosen to be the star of a rigged election.

BTW shocking those journos didn't analyse / even mention his shambolic preformance.

We have a UK politician who gave a similar performance but he had an excuse - he was pished!

Charlie Kennedy for President!!

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Bush losing it... is he on drugs?

First I have to say i,m neither pro nor anti bush as ALL politicians have their own agenda and goals to accomplish..

I can only speak from experience..

This guy is higher than a cheap pro,s ankles

I have worked with singers who went on stage this high and had to postpone shows till they ''came down''

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Right after Katrina you could see he had been on a drinking binge.

His dad and Bill Clinton had to stand up with and guide him thru the White House speech on Katrina, while he stood there in a haze.

He's so socked, most times he can't even button his shirt proper:

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
You do know that George Bush had a known problem with alcohol.

I have read accounts of Laura Bush putting her foot down from time to time.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
the video has been removed from you tube due to "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."

HMMMM....

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I think he might be. But who knows? I'm scared to guess.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
his whole facial and body language suggests that he is drunk as a skunk. His inability to grasp basic relations among countries, his habitual lying for lying sake and his sometimes clear headed, sometimes drunk (and if not that, drugged) behavior makes him a far more embarrassing figure that the right ever claimed Clinton to be.

Not only does the emperor have no clothes, he is a buffoon and a wasted buffoon at that.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
is there other link to the video, cuz.....i try to watch it and said:
this video is no longe available :S

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
He might have an easier time with his speech if he wasn't lying all the time.

I'm sure he's seeing that his deck of cards is falling apart and that all the President's men
are doing all they can to distance themselves from him.

I do not think he will last the rest of his term if the Republican's fail to hold onto their majority in Congress .

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   
President Bush's stance on Iraq is starting to sound like Captain Ahab's stance on white whales.

Cpt. Ahab:"I seek the white whale, your own son's murderer. I am losing time... "

Ex

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Naw.....He is in complete control!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join