It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Ever heard a dream like this?

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:
L3X

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Some days ago I dreamed that after a salvation of a girl by myself from something, really I don't remember the situation which was occuring, happened an uncommon thing : after all, i was probably in an hallway (probably of a train) and she kissed me. When she started I saw like another dimension or the same world but in black and white however it was different from where I was and when she stopped to kiss me, I come back to the world of the dream.
wtf?!





[edit on 3-9-2006 by L3X]




posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   
It was not a dream...



posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by L3X
Some days ago I dreamed that after a salvation of a girl by myself from something, really I don't remember the situation which was occuring, happened an uncommon thing : after all, i was probably in an hallway (probably of a train) and she kissed me. When she started I saw like another dimension or the same world but in black and white however it was different from where I was and when she stopped to kiss me, I come back to the world of the dream.
wtf?!

[edit on 3-9-2006 by L3X]


I think your dream is telling you that the mystery of the girl is about to be revealed.

I notice that the moment of the kiss, your dream makes you remember the same world, but it is revealed in duality or black & white. This is a revelation to you that the mystery of the woman will be shown to you at the time when she finally concedes.

The salvation of her is something you need to think about and ponder upon. It has to do with love.



posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   
i had a dream that a 900 pound mako shark ate 2 of my friends so i hunted it down with a MASSIVE waterproof shotgun and killed it.

WTF ??? (sarcasm)



posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
ego is bad thing sometimes



posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
so is lying to people about alien implants in your body that dont exist.

:shk: IN YOUR FACE



posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx
so is lying to people about alien implants in your body that dont exist.

:shk: IN YOUR FACE




L3X

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069

Originally posted by L3X
Some days ago I dreamed that after a salvation of a girl by myself from something, really I don't remember the situation which was occuring, happened an uncommon thing : after all, i was probably in an hallway (probably of a train) and she kissed me. When she started I saw like another dimension or the same world but in black and white however it was different from where I was and when she stopped to kiss me, I come back to the world of the dream.wtf?!

[edit on 3-9-2006 by L3X]


I think your dream is telling you that the mystery of the girl is about to be revealed.

I notice that the moment of the kiss, your dream makes you remember the same world, but it is revealed in duality or black & white. This is a revelation to you that the mystery of the woman will be shown to you at the time when she finally concedes.

The salvation of her is something you need to think about and ponder upon. It has to do with love.


Look i said black & white because i understood to be in another dimension/world different from that of the dream but i didn't remember anything else except the essence.
This is another dream with a woman of some time ago:
After a series of dreams that i remembered i've dreamed a girl like was in a photos in 16:9 screen (im not so sure about this detail)* i don't know if she said or i perceived that she was 15 and was dead in 1957 or in '50 years or mybe in a year who has like final number 57, it was like she asked to me help, than i saw she walk in a street (i see her by front), i can't see if she was hanged from the street but with regularity disappeared and reappeared. I heard a sound like that of submarines during an immersion or similiar (i'm not sure for this point).
After i woke up sweaty and i didn't sleep that night
mybe is the same?
This time while the others two were young this had also children and happened just a year from grandpa's death
In the first dream this time i was in my grandma's house and i saw my grandpa (death by a year from this dream) coming in front of me in a way like fit and he said me "hi" after i dreamed this:
An house who show a kitchen on the street, apparently in a city that i know, with a wall in half side (ever in front of the street) and at my right there was a door with a kitchen and insidere there were a woman who belonged to low-middle class: short brown hairs, little physique which had 3 sons
2 of them was eating and the other was near kitchen's suites.
Near there a bus passed every 15 minutes and that woman will die according to my dream. I had a strange sensation to save her but with nomore detail i couldn't do anything if it was more than dream.....


[edit on 5-9-2006 by L3X]


L3X

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
-cross posting-

[edit on 5-9-2006 by L3X]



posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I have had dreams where I have been sent to hell, to bring people out. Once wile during one of these dreams, I was making my retreat (it got really bad) and woke feeling like someone was strangleing me. I was rolling around on the bed, to where I fell to the floor, knocked a nitetable over, breaking a lamp. My girlfrend stayed asleep through all of it.



posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by only onus
I have had dreams where I have been sent to hell, to bring people out. Once wile during one of these dreams, I was making my retreat (it got really bad) and woke feeling like someone was strangleing me. I was rolling around on the bed, to where I fell to the floor, knocked a nitetable over, breaking a lamp. My girlfrend stayed asleep through all of it.


THE dream.. that wasnt REALLY A DREAM !! DUN DUN DUN



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join