It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USAs It's Already Better

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Does anyone else think that there are cover-ups withing the establishment to blind the public as to current terrorist activity?

Most don't carry dynamite as a souveneir (especially if they work with it, knowing the danger and all).
Most don't carry out an investigation for several months, make an arrest, notice the swaying Public Opinion, then say it was a mistake.
Most shouldn't downplay the threat that is currently taking place (attempted airline bombings on planes en route over the Atlantic). [Insert catchy jingled commercial here].

What fascinates me is this is accepted by many, although I know many don't.
But I feel I have a right to information if I am in "intended target".

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
You have an entirely different take than a lot of us do, if i understand you correctly.
I happen to think these are only scare tactics to keep the terror level up. You say you're not getting all the "facts" about terror.
You're entitled.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I realize on a conspiracy board, everyone believes they are not told the truth. Or else they want to counter that.

I must admit I am Very biased though, because I see the same type of "lulling" that has happened before.

America's fascination with: "It's OK" and the drive from the various media to "Shop 'till you drop" in order to maintain order is a little more than a sound mind can bear.

join