It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that G.W.Bush is a liar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I came across this on my travels.
Bush clearly says he saw the first plane hit the first tower, how could he? their was no footage of the 1st plane hitting until much later on.
Bush's Lies

Someone has left a comment on this page too, it reads:

'That he lies about it is typical. What is most disturbing is that he makes a joke. There is nothing funny about the situation. A child has asked a serious question. This man is without God. He knows nothing of Jesus. Yet I can scarcely blame the man, as he is clearly the singlemost unintelligent, directionless, desperate leader the world has EVER known. I don't believe in Hell, ad yet where do these men to go when their lives end? We must pray for them all to be forgiven. '

Brilliant!

[edit on 3-9-2006 by Order Out Of Chaos]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
old news, been many many posts on these forums about it.

my personal view is that he let the official story down with that comment, you can see it in his eyes.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The President did not lie he was under a lot of stress being told different things by different people getting hassled by the media etc

I think anyone in that situation might make a small mistake when being interviewed.

I think under the circumstances he was a true American hero on 911 it is only through his decisive wise decisions things were not worse.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamanator
I think under the circumstances he was a true American hero on 911 it is only through his decisive wise decisions things were not worse.

Like finishing the book he was reading to the kids? THAT is desiscive.

As a matter of a fact, name ONE great decision he made that made the situation soo much better on 911.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wgatenson

As a matter of a fact, name ONE great decision he made that made the situation soo much better on 911.

He didn't want to scare the school children so he calmly took his time while deciding on a plan of action.

No other President would have found out who was responsible so quickly or taken decisive action against the Terrorist menace to make us all safer.

It was a tragedy and there wasn't much else he could do after all who would have believed towers could be struck by airplanes.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Politicians lie. It is what they do. No matter if they're in America, the UK, the Middle East, or where ever. No one should be surprised.

If someone said, "Tony Blair lied!", or "Mahmoud Abbas lied!", or "John Howard lied!", " or "Jan Pieter Balkenende lied!", would anyone really be surprised?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wgatenson

He didn't want to scare the school children so he calmly took his time while deciding on a plan of action.

No other President would have found out who was responsible so quickly or taken decisive action against the Terrorist menace to make us all safer.

It was a tragedy and there wasn't much else he could do after all who would have believed towers could be struck by airplanes.

What about the inevitable possibility that he himself, the president could have been a very likely terrorist target and in turn so would the school and all the children and people inside?
Why did he not just make a polite excuse and get out of there asap?
what was more important, the biggest national security threat ever or a few kids getting upset over not hearing the end of 'The Pet Goat'?

i suggest you take a look at this page www.cooperativeresearch.org...

which examines bush's movements and actions on 9/11.

[edit on 5-9-2006 by pmexplorer]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

It is now common knowledge that both Bush and Rice at the very least, had prewarning about 911 and did know that it was going to be an attack by an airplane. There is documentation of this. How was this taking swift decisive action that kept us safe? And why didn't he take action? You do understand, don't you, that this one action alone makes him the biggest traitor in American history, don't you?

And how could anyone plan something as delicate and complex as a reaction to the 911, when they are reading a story to children? Sorry, this is just a lame excuse. He should have made his apologies, left the school and met with his advisers so he could at least be fully BRIEFED before making any decisions. Duhhh...

And he was hidden away from his advisors in an "unknkown bunker" doing nothing about the country's attacks and letting his advisors handle it.

Shamanator, I'm concerned about you. You seem to believe everything the govt tells you and never question it. Do you by any chance own several London Bridges? There's nothing wrong with questioning authority, it's the American way!

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
It is now common knowledge that both Bush and Rice at the very least, had prewarning about 911 and did know that it was going to be an attack by an airplane.

Common knowledge to whom? You make it sound like everybody knows and believes what you just said. Everybody doesn't. In fact most people don't.

Shamanator, I'm concerned about you. You seem to believe everything the govt tells you and never question it. Do you by any chance own several London Bridges? There's nothing wrong with questioning authority, it's the American way!

The same could also be said of you, for seeming to believe any and every nut case theory that is floated here or elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
IT was 100% FOR SURE A LIE.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

HE did it on TWO occasions... people slip up a word, maybe two, but he told a whole freaking story about it...

You do not... "slip up" a whole story.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
The same could also be said of you, for seeming to believe any and every nut case theory that is floated here or elsewhere.

I don't know where you get off when saying this? Where does Forest lady say she believes in pods, no jet at the pentagon, holograms etc? I feel you owe her an appology for jumping to conclusions of what she believes.

A note to EVERYONE:

Just because a person doesn't believe the whole "official" tale of the events, doesn't mean that we "believe any and every nut case theory that is floated here or elsewhere". Stop using the nut case sites as a red herring please.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

[

TRUE! Because ALL he had to do was look in the mirror AND at his immediate 'sphere of influence' (i.e. Rumsfeld, Cheyney).

lmao

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
Just because a person doesn't believe the whole "official" tale of the events, doesn't mean that we "believe any and every nut case theory that is floated here or elsewhere". Stop using the nut case sites as a red herring please.

Agreed. And the opposite runs true as well; not accepting every alternative theory doesn't equal being spoon-fed the official story.

Bush says stupid things from time to time, but he generally catches himself and at least attempts to get it right. During these statements, he didn't hesitate or falter. While this by itself doesn't prove anything, it is one one of those details that you can't let go.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astygia

Agreed. And the opposite runs true as well; not accepting every alternative theory doesn't equal being spoon-fed the official story.

I agree wholeheartedly as well. It does go both ways.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer
What about the inevitable possibility that he himself, the president could have been a very likely terrorist target and in turn so would the school and all the children and people inside?
Why did he not just make a polite excuse and get out of there asap?
what was more important, the biggest national security threat ever or a few kids getting upset over not hearing the end of 'The Pet Goat'?

i suggest you take a look at this page www.cooperativeresearch.org...

which examines bush's movements and actions on 9/11.
[edit on 5-9-2006 by pmexplorer]

The school won'ť be a good target. Definitely worse than AF One
Esp. if the same method of attack was used - schools are seldom such great landmarks as Pentagon or WTC, but AF One on the runway is a large sitting duck and approach routes to airport would be more likely placements of land-based attack (say a truckbomb) than the school.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Just so I can go on record as saying that I did NOT vote for Bush the first time, nor the second time. I was totally astonished that the American people didn't see this guy for what he was the FIRST time around, they had to vote him in again. And so, my fellow Americans, those of you who voted for Mr. Bush, deserve everything that happens to you, good or bad. Good luck!

top topics

join