It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Of Times is Now!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Yes the End of Times is now...but it is not an end as it is a new beginning...

2012 will mark the date when the many astrological cycles will end, and we will move from the sign of Pisces into the sign of Aquarius. (For those who dont understand Astrology, please bear with me)

By our warped standards, the Zodiac ends in Sagittarius....but by UNIVERSAL standards, it ends in Pisces. We are now at the end of a 26, 000 year cyle of traveling through the 12 signs, and are now ready to begin all over again in the Age of Aquarius....but instead of the cycle of darkness we have been experiencing, it will be a cycle of Light.

Many people have known about these end times of our dark cyle of duality since ancient times. The Mayans (who ascended around the 16th century) predicted that 2012 would be the date, and they were correct. In fact, it could be even earlier! It will truly be a wonderous event, never before experienced on this Earth Shan....the awakening of a planet, and the return from the lower dimensions into the higher ones....en masse. Not individually, as has been done many times, but the WHOLE PLANET. This is truly remarkable and many Great Beings from all around the Universe from all types of dimensions are here now to observe and lend a helping hand, when asked. Thats important, they cant help you if you dont ask them.

Please, Please do not fear these End Times. Our dark rulers have done a very good job distorting the facts, and twisting reality to put everyone in a state of fear about everything. They tell you there will be a great rapture, and many will die, and God and Jesus will come down and judge you to see whether you go to Heaven or Hell forever...its complete nonsense! Meant to strike fear in your hearts so you wont manifest the energy required to help usher in the New Age...but they will never win.

This isnt "New Age" nonsense....this is astrological, spiritual, and scientific FACT. This is being proven every single day, just look at the developments of this world. The polarization is enormous! But the Light will always win. You put a light in a dark room, and the room is no longer dark, it is light.

These End Times will be a monumental event in our history, and many many beings revere us, and love us beyond measure, and would give anything to be in our places right now. Our souls were chosen to be here at this time, so we can experience this great happening. We have gone through this many times before, never on this scale, but we are all returned Masters here to realize our true identity, and realize what we really are: Master Creators and One with the One Light of God, with all of his powers of Creating. This is truth, truth we all know deep deep down in the essence of our soul. Some of us can just link with it...

NAMASTE ADONAI

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
LightWorker and can you please tell me how you know this?

Are you like one of those Heaven Gate's people who would have ascended into a higher realm once they hitch a ride with the UFO?

That didn't happen either.

So why do you believe something like what you are talking about will happen?

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
OK, OK...

I wanted to clear up a few things. (1) I didnt make the video. I happened to find it searching for some other stuff on the internet. (2) I posted it more as entertainment, rather than trying to make a statement about the end of the world coming. I rather got a kick out of the production of the video. Pretty good, if ya ask me. (3) If the end of the world DOES come soon, I dont think any of us will feel a damn thing. Live life NOW, in the PRESENT, and be happy with what you have.

As for the 2012, I believe there is another (or 3) topics here on ATS. Anyways, If the end of times ARE related to the Mayans and 2012, what are we supposed to feel or experiance. Will we be able to fly? Will we be able to read other's thoughts / minds? Is it the end of the "free" world as we know it? Is it the start of formal communications with aliens that the world government can not cover up?

My thoughts on that video? I guess I posted it more as humour than anything. Loosen up people. It's Thanksgiving, and Christmas is right around the corner. I think we all have better things to do with our lives than worry about the end of times. Everything happens for a reason.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
2006- Jesus return's onbaord the mothership,rapture's lots pf people,white robes,fountain of youth,mt.zion,minor space battle,satan loses,starts n.w.o

2007-2010- n.w.o,mark of the beasts,natural disasters,& war,fake invasion

2010-2012-battle of armageddon,war in heaven,start of golden age as predicted by the mayans.

feel free to ask some questions..and ill go into details for you.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
2006- Jesus return's onbaord the mothership,rapture's lots pf people,white robes,fountain of youth,mt.zion,minor space battle,satan loses,starts n.w.o

2007-2010- n.w.o,mark of the beasts,natural disasters,& war,fake invasion

2010-2012-battle of armageddon,war in heaven,start of golden age as predicted by the mayans.

feel free to ask some questions..and ill go into details for you.

So all of that happens in 2006 huh? Well it better hurry up and happen, 2006 is almost over.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Why is everyone so concerned about the future and crazy fantasies. Live for the moment because what we do now creates the future. It seems man has always talked about end times, when will it stop. When it comes it will. Stop complaining about the future and start being responsible for your actions now. Nothing lasts forever.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
People complain about the end times and believe so much they slack off. I feel bad for our future generations who have to deal with all the crap we stacked up for them. Everyone is getting high hopes only to be let down in 2012, Im not sayin the "quickening" isn't happening but come on. Why can't we change the world for the good now? After all we create our own reality dont we? The same drama has been played out for thousands of years if not more. Come on and wake up. Sure the world will end one day maybe tomarrow maybe not for another million years. Get off your high horse's, no one is promised tomarrow.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   

"Our goal is to develop a sustainable aquaculture program that balances the needs of fishermen, coastal residents and visitors, seafood consumers, the environment, and the aquaculture industry," said Conrad Lautenbacher Jr., administrator of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), in a prepared statement.

By 2030, less than half of the fish humans consume will come from wild stocks, according to United Nations estimates. Aquaculture will dominate. Global consumption is expected to reach 110 million metric tons of fish within the next five years.

www.csmonitor.com...

Just like cloning, I believe having fish farms is another way to enhance our survival. I guess you could call it Global Preparedness.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I predict the end of our world could happen at any moment and the event will have nothing to do with any religious nonsense. I also predict that the culprit will most likely to be us. Science and education is deliberately being held back and we haven't evolved even slightly in the social department so there isn't much hope for mankind.

Life is a cycle which always ends in us blowing ourselves up and we will continue to evolve and die for a few billion years. Humans have to live long enough for the bad traits to disappear, this can't happen when a few billion people live on the planet. We will have to pick and choose the best and kill all the rest and always maintain a certain amount of people to become a stable race.

We will then eventually spread out into space and won't have the need to live on planets and who knows what will happen then, it will definitely be very interesting. Most likely we will run into angry aliens and a war will break out uniting us once again with our bad traits and the cycle of life will begin once again.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join