It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Of Times is Now!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Because I have proof!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Seroiusly, anybody else have a bad feeling obout the next 12 to 25 years?

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I can't tell if you are mocking, or agreeing, but that second video is awesome. Lastly, being 35 years old, and having watched television all my life, I do not recall anytime in the last 3 decades where so many people are wondering the same thing, "Is it the End?"

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I cant see the video, because i'm at work on a crappy computer, but al qaeda has just sent out their "last call" for anyone wanting to convert to Islam so maybe we are on the verge of something big who knows...........here's the link to my story.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Justmy...
I dont know myself either if I am mocking or spreading the word, but yes, I find it strange as well that not only a few people "feel" this, but almost an entire planet feels something is coming. Regardless, it HAS been on in the media alot...more so than the Millinium crap.... From making fun of it to being serious, I think we can all atest to this.

My belief? Something big will happen this year, followed by something bigger next year. I remember in grade school years ago about this time period. Too many to list, but alot of things are pointing that this is the end of what we as a society know today.

I want to laugh at the medis, the governments of the world, the UN.... but I feel this is differant. I dont know why, but I feel it.

Well, I guess til it Doeas happen, I'm gonna lilve my live, and believe in my own god as I have percieved him.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I like the second trailer, its better than what most of the crap movie trailers I have seen.
TBH, I don't think anything will happen at all these dates at least mainstream media specify to be the end of time. We'll hear O it's 2012 nothing happened, but Ive read its actually 2016..so all you can do is wait and not anticipate anything to happen, and above all lead a good life.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
There is no end of the world. It only can be end of our own worlds if we let it be. Naturale disasters are often these years, they will stop, and they will be strong again. It is like sinusoide...our life is sinusoide...so nature is too. Don`t worry, world is still here and will be for many many years.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Time to go to WalMart and stock up on beer and cigarettes! Do I have enough time to use up all my vacation?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
every ending leads to a new beginning.

have a drink and enjoy the show.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The doom and gloom - end of the world theories has been played out.

I'll give you a new one. About fifteen years ago Ted Danson (Sam from tv's cheers) said the worlds oceans had ten years left and they were going to dry up and there is not going to be any fish to eat and a lot of stuff like that. Well guess what? - The oceans are still here.

Let me give you another one, You must be aware of Al Gore's new movie on global warming. He says we only have ten years left. Well, lets keep count hear at ATS. January 2006. So, by January 2016 we will all be melting.

I'll see you in 2016!!!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Some peole are talking about second sun showing very soon. I believe it is a metaphore (wrong spelling - whatever)...

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well yes, end of time is near
because the Atu-waa (DEVICE TO RESTART TIME) is broken, and the world we live in will collaps, (this world is a matrix, the matix, and created by satan, the devil, darkness itself) and the end of time starts in around 2008 - 2009 (2012 is dissinfo created by evil aliens!)

[edit on 6-9-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The end for the United States may be upon us, but not the end of the world.

The rest will go on living after we're pulverized, that, i guarantee you. We (Americans) and the west have made very serious mistakes and we will pay sooner or later.

Let this be a lesson for future societies, i guess.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
there's that never say die american attitude that this great nation was built on!

if you feel that we are doomed, perhaps now would be a good time to try and reverse the course or, if you feel that is impossible, try and find a way to survive and thrive in the aftermath.

rubble merchant?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
the 2nd video was very powerful.

the daily show, although funny, I can't help feeling he and many others will not be having the last laugh.

"Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation."

2 Peter 3:3-4

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
The end for the United States may be upon us, but not the end of the world.

The rest will go on living after we're pulverized, that, i guarantee you.
We (Americans) and the west have made very serious mistakes and we will pay sooner or later.

Let this be a lesson for future societies, i guess.

the end of the US might not be because of outside forces...
the american dream might just dissolve because of Christian-Zionists

'WE' have not made mistakes...the agendas & ulterior motives of the PTB could result in the demise of our culture & customs...the smaller case 'we' are the peons of the mover-&-shakers & their Hubris!

Let's not roll over & be a 'life lesson' for future generations...

dg----what's up? your usually positive?!

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
it isn't as scary as you think it is... .lol

of course its the end... but the end of what? ... not the world.... but rather the world as we know it....

A long long time ago.... we used to function on what I'll call ... silent knowledge.... a knowledge where there is no words or reasons... many of us have experienced this ... deep knowing, without words.... or reasons..

Eventually we moved from that focus (silent knowledge) point to a new focus point.... known as 'reason' ... or explanations of the silent knowledge.... which was in a sense us losing our connection with ... 'the spirit' ... or getting kicked out of eden .. What's going to happen is the shift BACK to the beginning.. or the shift back to silent knowledge.

But hey, lets reason out my explanation .. lol hahahhahahaha

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
There are a few big earthquakes are comeing to America

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911

of course its the end... but the end of what? ... not the world.... but rather the world as we know it....

A long long time ago.... we used to function on what I'll call ... silent knowledge.... a knowledge where there is no words or reasons... many of us have experienced this ... deep knowing, without words.... or reasons..

Eventually we moved from that focus (silent knowledge) point to a new focus point.... known as 'reason' ... or explanations of the silent knowledge.... which was in a sense us losing our connection with ... 'the spirit' ... or getting kicked out of eden .. What's going to happen is the shift BACK to the beginning.. or the shift back to silent knowledge.

Brilliant! This is almost exactly what I believe. I do honestly believe that the world as we know it will be gone within the next 25 to 50 years but I also believe that we will return to a simpler, better life that is more concentrated on the spirit and less concentrated on material things. I can't wait! We live in exciting times.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LovingSoul

Brilliant! This is almost exactly what I believe. I do honestly believe that the world as we know it will be gone within the next 25 to 50 years but I also believe that we will return to a simpler, better life that is more concentrated on the spirit and less concentrated on material things. I can't wait! We live in exciting times.

If you're really interesting in learning about that ... you might wanna read all these books

www.geoities.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   

If you're really interesting in learning about that ... you might wanna read all these books

www.geoities.com...

dnero6911, I get an error message when I try this link. Could you possibly supply the name of the author and/or titles? I am most interested!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join