It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

major airline crash in my dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I dreamed I was at work with my son, (in reality never would happen) he was standing on a round piece of metal, a cover like one would find over a sewer and he pointed to it and he said to me, "Mom there is going to be a major crash in the next couple of days." and pointed to the metal and I read the writing on it, US airlines was printed on the cover. The dream has such a bad feeling I had a hard time going to back to sleep, I don't think there will be any survivors.

I don't usually recall my dreams but this one woke me up with a start, anyway I hope this is just a crazy dream but it sure seemed as though it was a prediction to me, so I thought I would write it down here.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Just wanted to also ask if anyone else has had any dreams or worries about a plane crash, from my dream I think it is going to be significant. There were numbers but I can't remember them, they were written up in the form of a patent number.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
When I have dreams of planes crashing they are dreams where I see a plane in the sky flying normal then I suddenly know it will crash and watch as it goes down. The odd thing is that within that same week there is usually a plane crash. Like the 2 that took place a few weeks ago. Very odd indeed.

new topics

join