It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush warns Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
Ox

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
So Bush is at it again.. How long is it going to take before some sort of action is taken against this fool and he is shoved out of office, out of the white house with his little Krupps coffee maker in his hands?

Yahoo News

Bush put the nuclear standoff with Iran in a larger context, saying the violence in Lebanon this summer makes Tehran's designs on the world stage clear. He blamed Iran for supporting the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah, for helping to destabilize Iraq by sponsoring insurgents and supplying components for improvised explosive devices, and for denying basic human rights to millions of its own people.

Now.. if you take out "Iran" and put in "Iraq" and take out "Hezbollah" and put in "Al Qaeda" doesnt it sound surprisingly similar to the CRAP he spewed out right after 9/11? blaming Saddam for supporting Osama? I mean.. it's almost WORD FOR WORD what he said before the invasion of Iraq..

"The world now faces a grave threat from the radical regime in Iran," the president said. "We know the depth of suffering that Iran's sponsorship of terrorists has brought. And we can imagine how much worse it would be if Iran were allowed to acquire nuclear weapons."

Ok now if you remove "Iran" and add "Iraq" and then remove "nuclear weapons" and add "weapons of mass destruction" you have the exact speech delivered before the war in iraq.

"There must be consequences for Iran's defiance," he said, "and we must not allow Iran to develop a nuclear weapons."

Yeah.. he said the same thing there too if you change the right words around..
This is a very serious action, this man is actually going to try to get away with invading Iran, or atleast starting a war with them, which would be a mistake. As it is, most of the Senate and Congress are against the ongoing failure in Iraq, even Bush's own party members are against it. If he were to try to do this, he should be impeached, but he wont.. This is bad.. bad bad bad

[edit on 2-9-2006 by Ox]

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Yeah the agenda is on schedule, when Israel goes into Iran and attack them US will be the first one to aid the poor nation of israel.

After all Iran said that they will Erase Israel of the face of the earth.

Is written like a book.

You got my vote this month Ox.

Ox

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This could very easily escalate to a global thing... And with the amount of allies of the USA dwindling, I think Bush needs to take a step back and seriously reconsider.. And I think that congress, the senate, the U.N. and the AMERICAN PEOPLE, should stop and speak up about this..

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ox
This could very easily escalate to a global thing... And with the amount of allies of the USA dwindling, I think Bush needs to take a step back and seriously reconsider.. And I think that congress, the senate, the U.N. and the AMERICAN PEOPLE, should stop and speak up about this..

True, but thats easier said then done. Believe me.

Most Americans are either unaware/ Don't care about the issue.

I can really appreciate the simliarity you noticed, it actually shed some light for me about the seriousness of the issue. Everything is crazy nowdays, the people, and myself have no idea who to trust anymore, hence all the conspiracy theories, protests, and everything in between. You can hardly tell the difference between propaganda and real news now. For now I choose to sit tight, and wait for futher devloptments on the issue.

Also Ox, you've got my vote

Ox

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
You're right.. The average person either doesnt know or doesnt care.. That's why more people should actually think about 1. Voting, 2. doing research on who they are planning on voting for and not sticking with one party or particular group, I mean, I have a friend who voted for Bush twice, because "It helps his pocket book" great.. What about the other 70% of the citizens who arent making $60,000 a year who are being screwed over by taxes, jobs being outsourced to other countries and the government removing any sort of assistance that isnt "Faith based"..

I think that people need to be aware, they need to do the homework themselves and for a minute, think on their own, outside of the box... How did I learn? I started reading political news atleast twice daily, and then comparing the same stories from the morning to the evening and seeing whats been changed, how dramatically its been changed.. It's pretty easy to spot crap that way...And just take notice of current events, most people let these slide by.. Well dont, they affect EVERYONE.. you, me and unfortunately.. future generations..

As I said.. Speak up.. it's the best way to make a change... Here's some food for thought, Why do you think that peaceful protests have been banned within 10 miles of anywhere the President is appearing? So the ones who show up that actually WANT to see him arent shown the bad side of him and his administration, It's also taking away the first amendment of:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

But free speech zones are enforced.. illegally...

Anyway.. a bit off the topic.. I thank you both for your votes, and as I said... There is a deep hidden agenda with Iran, Bush wants something with them, the type of reactors they are building are heavy water reactors.. These reactor's waste has to be processed meticulously to become weapons grade uranium.. The little research I have done says that, The waste has to be stored for a period of time, then over an even longer period has to be process and only refines a small amount of weapons grade... So, I dont think Iran has a plan to build weapons, Especially since the Iranian president is held in such praise by his people, He doesnt seem like the "go to war type"..... I believe his comment about wiping israel off the map was either CRAP thrown out by the media.. or it was taken completely out of context...I dont know, lets see what the days ahead have to bring..

Thanks for the votes once again..

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

So Bush is at it again.. How long is it going to take before some sort of action is taken against this fool and he is shoved out of office, out of the white house with his little Krupps coffee maker in his hands?

Ox,

These Lunatics are becoming more arrogant and brazen by the second. We need to vote out of office, all the incumbants excepting the very few like Ron Paul etc. If we can get rid of at least 60% of them, that should buy us all some more time before the blackmail and money people get to them. Do not focuss on their party (right of left) just focuss on their voting record. They are now brainwashing the masses into accepting WW3, meanwhile Iran is only saying they will not be bullied and they plan on defending themselves. I am amazed at just how dumb most Americans are. I feel terrible having to say this but take a look at the recent SAT scores? This dumbing down process was all planned of course by people like Rockefeller, Caneigies etc.

I have a very good source mind-you that they are planning a massive terrorist attack on US soil, after the coming November elections. If this happens, we may be stuck with Bush for the next 40 years because if they start WW3, they can declare all election are off. I'll admit that I'm not a voilent person and I dislike guns, but if we do not get rid of these clowns in the novemeber elections - than I suggest you arm up and buy lots of clips because we may have to go to the streets because things will be getting way out of hand.

Hoping for Peace!
Cinosamitna

Ox

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Youre speaking about Martial Law... Who knows if it will come to that.. I think that IF it comes to that than the American people WILL over throw the government.. The two party system is obselete.. And you're right Bush is getting more brazen by the second, he has set himself up to be someone who doesnt have to answer to the law, to congress to the people, well he's wrong... The problem is, is that most Americans dont care.. They're tired of hearing about it...

Iran is being bullied... Quiet openly, and they are just standing their ground, which is their right as an independant nation....

And I wouldnt look at someone's voting record anymore.. If that were the case than republicans would win elections until the end of time... Look at their policies, and belief's.. Do they separate their personal beliefs from their political beliefs..

And personally.. I think Bush is forgetting the Iran and Iraq war that waged for decades.. Why would they be allies when they are pounding each other with artillery.. I dont think so.. this is propaganda... Its running full tilt.... and it's WRONG!

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I think Bush is't doing enough. He ought to just turn Iran to Glass.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Oh NICE POST Vance. Violent, racist and a on-liner too. Where's a mod when you need 'em?

The propaganda machine's been cranking up for some time now. In this threadI asked people to post any actual evidence that Iran posed a serious threat to the US. Eleven pages later, and nothing that stood up to any serious scrutiny has emerged.

One of the things that interests me is the extent to which the Bushies have to overcome some serious internal oppostion to an invasion of Iran... the Iraq adventure has gone [sarcasm] so well [/sarcasm] that otherwise gung-ho members of the military establishment are now thinking twice about the whole deal... hence the revolt of the (retired - nothing to lose but their pension) generals. Plus, they've had to deal with Rumsfeld for years now and realise that behind that self-satisfied bonhomie there lurks a brain of cream cheese.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I do not see the connection between Iran and what happened with Israel. Hizbollah kidnapped 2 soldiers. Israel attacked Lebanon in retaliation. So F*****ing what if they gave them weapons.That was over the years. It has nothing to do with Israel attacking Lebanon and Hizbollah kidnapping the soldiers.

Maybe he means hes pissed that Israel wasn't able to totally devastate Lebanon like he thought they would when he said "No rush" on the truce and Hizbollah was able to fight back.

Ox

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Ok.. lets clear up a few things...

1. Vance.. War solves nothing, It instigates violence, terrorism, hatred and global view of your country that is quickly turning sour, You lose allies, when you lose allies you lose imports, exports, jobs and money... with that goes the economy and then everything goes into the crapper..

2. Israel and Lebanon have been fighting for CENTURIES, they've been fighting since before the Bush family ever entered politics, before gas, oil and nuclear weapons...

3. Iran is NO threat to the USA, the reason Bush is pitching such a fit about this is the same reason he pitched a fit when North Korea started with its Nuclear program, He doesnt want any competition, He's a bully, Bullies dont like competition.. Period.. He wants the USA to be the only "Super Power" in the world and the world is evolving and Bush cant always have what he wants, BUT he is willing to bring World War to get it, at the expense of the future generations of this Nation, the lives of thousands of its citizens fighting and at the expense of the economy...

This is a joke and Iran isnt going to budge, no matter how far Bush pushes, Iran will push back, The Iranian president is SICK of seeing his people live in poverty and sqaulor so he is doing something about it, he's ushering in a new era in Iran and being praised all the way for it... Bush is SCARED that his actions around the world are going to come back and bite him in the rear.. THAT'S why he doesnt want Iran to have a nuclear program...

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
Oh NICE POST Vance. Violent, racist and a on-liner too. Where's a mod when you need 'em?

Well, I for one was spending the evening with my family. That OK with you?

Nice contribution vance and you've been here 3 years? :shk:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ox
Ok.. lets clear up a few things...

1. Vance.. War solves nothing, It instigates violence, terrorism, hatred and global view of your country that is quickly turning sour, You lose allies, when you lose allies you lose imports, exports, jobs and money... with that goes the economy and then everything goes into the crapper..

Victory solves problems not cease fires.

3. Iran is NO threat to the USA, the reason Bush is pitching such a fit about this is the same reason he pitched a fit when North Korea started with its Nuclear program, He doesnt want any competition, He's a bully, Bullies dont like competition.. Period.. He wants the USA to be the only "Super Power" in the world and the world is evolving and Bush cant always have what he wants, BUT he is willing to bring World War to get it, at the expense of the future generations of this Nation, the lives of thousands of its citizens fighting and at the expense of the economy...

Iran has been the leading sponsor of terrorism in the world since the frickin Carter administration! No threat to the USA? What about her citizens? Of course they are a threat now. With nuclear capablilty which city will they blow up first is the only question. Koreas Nuclear Program made it's biggest gains during the Clinton Administration with Madeline frickin Albright in charge of that fiasco. Being the World's only Superpower is in America's best interest. The best chance we have of preserving this great nation for our children is to defeat our enemies. Duh. Your entire "bully" lecture makes me think you are weak and your policy opinions make me think you want the rest of us to be weak too.

Ox

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
ok for starters, Dont personally attack me.. Thanks..

It's in NO ONES interest that the USA is the worlds only super power.. IF nuclear war begins, who would be the first target?? That's right... America... Iran is making nuclear reactors for power... not for weapons.. The Iranian president is trying to bring his people out of the stone age...

Victory solves problems? Is that right.. so.. .wen push stood on deck of the USS Abraham Lincoln with a HUGE back drop banner behind him that read "Mission Accomplished" wouldnt that mean the USA was "victorious" in Iraq? That's what it would lead me to think.. but we're still there... why??

Mission Accomplished Banner

Dictionary.com defines the word "accomplished" as "completed; done; effected: an accomplished fact." Accomplished

But there is still a war going on there... If the "Mission" has been completed, effected and DONE.. why is America still fighting over there.... There is NO evidence that proves that Iran is a threat to anyone.. NONE.. I'm sure the Government will doctor some up in the months to come

And cease fires huh? Yeah. Israel broke a cease fire in which it agree'd upon with Hezbollah.... Why? Cause they could.. Israel is an ally with the USA and thinks and hopes that the USA will come to their aid.. and .. The USA probably will..

Ox

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This is a little off topic.. but will help my arguement about FALSE flag operations, government involvement and falsified intelligence...

FBI role in terror probe Questioned

Here's a few quotes

Since the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, separating serious terrorist plotters from delusional dreamers has proved one of the FBI's most challenging tasks. The effort is complicated by the bureau's frequent use of informants who sometimes play active roles in the plotting.

So government informants playing roles in terror plots huh? They get a couple of guys together, get it in their heads that something can be done, start to do it, help them out.. and BOOM.. the FBI comes knocking on the door..

U.S. law enforcement officials say they do not have the luxury of waiting for a terrorist plot to mature before they break it up. A delay, they say, could mean that a member of the plot they had not discovered might be able to pull off an attack.

Yeah right, in this story it says that these men didnt have the ability to pull of any sort of attack.. Just more propaganda to get the story blown out of proportion and fed to the media and then society...

Just like what is happening in Iran.. the WHOLE thing is being blown out of proportion by the Government then fed to the media who adds their little bits to it and then it's fed to the public who eat it up and panic...

Kofi Annan said today that Iran WANTS to engage in talks regarding it's Nuclear program but it will NOT halt the enrichment of Uranium.. This is against the Bully's.. I mean.. against Bush's will.. he wants it his way.. or no way.. Well.. TOUGH STUFF Bush...

Yahoo News Source

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Victory solves problems not cease fires.

History has shown us that you cannot have peace through war. And victory will not be solving anything because the so-called victory for the neo-cons, is not 'victory' for the American people or anyone else. That last time they called victory, the fighting had just begun! Don't be so sure you can win when you cannot know your enemy. Your enemy stands next to you and calls himself a Republican yet hates private property rights, wants open-borders, calls the Constitution "a God-Damn piece of paper", illegally invaded Iraq, calls themself Christians, yet are invovled in cults of all sorts, like the Order of Osirus, members of Skull and Bones and the list goes on and on.

Iran has been the leading sponsor of terrorism in the world since the frickin Carter administration! No threat to the USA? What about her citizens? Of course they are a threat now. With nuclear capablilty which city will they blow up first is the only question. Koreas Nuclear Program made it's biggest gains during the Clinton Administration with Madeline frickin Albright in charge of that fiasco. Being the World's only Superpower is in America's best interest. The best chance we have of preserving this great nation for our children iswill be in position to defeat our enemies. Duh. Your entire "bully" lecture makes me think you are weak and your policy opinions make me think you want the rest of us to be weak too.

A) Iran has no nukes
b) Iran wants peace and not war
c) Iran will defend herself in case of unfair sanctions, or a bloody invasion
d) Iran declared her own right (under law) to enrich uranium to provide electricty and better quality living for her people
e) Iran does not want Fractional Reserve Banking to destroy their gold and silver based currency
d) Iran made a multi-billion dollar deal with Russia and China for oil in non-US funds.
e) Iran hates ZIONISM, (and not Jews) as do 99% of the world's population hate ZIONISM.
f) Iran wants multi-lateral discussion with the US but is ignored
g) Iran does not want her oil stolen

China says they want to nuke every American city and no-one invades China? No, instead we trade with them and destroy the American economy through free trade. Can you compete against slave labour? China also has a black market for human organs, is this not tyranny? What about N. Korea? Are they not a constant threat?

So what does Iran have to do with:

A) 9-11
b) Having any nukes (saddam had no nukes either)
c) spreading real terror in the USA

Oh.... you think Iran is supporting terrorism? Well, if Iran was promoting real terrorism on US soil, don't you think by now, we would have had at least ONE brick laid upon a train track? Don't you think they could have by now, installed a few small mailbox bombs. No! Because you do not think much at all, I'm afraid and sadly it would help if you knew how to remove the excess fluoride from the water supply. This is a proven fact and 60% of Americans have been so dumbed down and cannot think.

And don't even try claiming that Iran needs to be attacked or she MIGHT become a threat. The Republic of America was not founded, nor was she built up so strong by involving herself in other nations issues. The early founding father alaways taught that "it is not America's war"! A Republic does not invade other nation based upon pre-emption - a Republic invades (if absolutely necessary) in the event of a clear threat in the name of "Self-Defense", NOT PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE and only if supported with solid evidence of her acting in self defense.

They lied to us about WMD's before, why should we trust them now? America as it was before, is near finished - and you had better vote out all the incumbents in the coming November elections (save a few). If you do not, you will be the first to suffer and I know this because you do not have the experience in banking or open-mindedness to understand what I even now speak of.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ox
Youre speaking about Martial Law... Who knows if it will come to that.. I think that IF it comes to that than the American people WILL over throw the government.. The two party system is obselete.. And you're right Bush is getting more brazen by the second, he has set himself up to be someone who doesnt have to answer to the law, to congress to the people, well he's wrong... The problem is, is that most Americans dont care.. They're tired of hearing about it...

Iran is being bullied... Quiet openly, and they are just standing their ground, which is their right as an independant nation....

And I wouldnt look at someone's voting record anymore.. If that were the case than republicans would win elections until the end of time... Look at their policies, and belief's.. Do they separate their personal beliefs from their political beliefs..

And personally.. I think Bush is forgetting the Iran and Iraq war that waged for decades.. Why would they be allies when they are pounding each other with artillery.. I dont think so.. this is propaganda... Its running full tilt.... and it's WRONG!

IT could come to martial law if the attack was big enough. We are one signature away from dictatorship.

The two party system IS obsolete, how ever, as much as it saddens me our education system is flawed and our people dumb. Most know nothing about politics, nothing about history, they have no idea that the two party system is flawed and continue on with the party loyalties.

Bush may be bullying Iran, but honestly everything Iran's president says seems to magically make things worse for Iran, the two leaders are remarkable alike. Perhaps he has something to gain from haveing his own country invaded..?

The whole situation is wierd.. nothing makes sense, nothing adds up and no one cares.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Just one point, how long has terrorism been a problem in the middle east?

How long has Iran been targeted the Axis of evil?

Does anybody remember when Iran use to be our friend?

What happen?

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

The two party system IS obsolete, how ever, as much as it saddens me our education system is flawed and our people dumb. Most know nothing about politics, nothing about history, they have no idea that the two party system is flawed and continue on with the party loyalties.

Referring back to the CFR, yes Carol Quigley stated clearly that both sides are controlled. Also the congressman are blackmailed, threatened, or bought. But Congress can, and still has the power to re-instate the "Articles of Confederation" and they can still dissolve the government, even with the CFR controlling much of both sides. No one can claim it would be easy, but it's still possible. But if we screw this election up I think it will be impossible without bloodshed, yes indeed.

We still have options and some time left. If we all give up now and assume that there is nothing to be done because it's too late and both sides are controlled anyhow, than we need to either leave America, or buy lots of ammo. Or we can just vote out of office all incumbents who voted pro-war, open-borders, gun confiscation etc.

Why do you think the price of gas has suddenly dropped? With inflation so high, it's impossible to drop gas prices to where they were before unless 'they' really want to please the American people before the elections. Now why would they wish to please the American people all of a sudden?

Because the Republicans stand to lose both sides of the house and this means they will have newbies off the street - many are anti-globalists. The Neo-cons would have to try and buy them all off, or blackmail them all and they would rather not have to go to all this trouble. Thus, it means we should KICK them all out onto the streets because it's what they would not prefer us to do. This election is more important than the Presidential election and if we do not get them out, we are truly finished.

Best,
Cino

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
You are right about that in all my years of been a voter that are quite a few

I never before has voted for congress because I thought that it was OK to let things be.

But for the first time in my life I will try to make a difference in congress this year.

But I have lost my faith on our political system since 2004.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join