It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews Face Violence Again

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
I really do not know, why do I even Bother to debate with you, because I know that you shall not accept even one word from the sources I provide, or the word that I write. For everything against Israel is considered Islamofascist and everybody who speaks openly against the state of Israel is for a Terrorist or a Fundamentalist or a Muslim - and I am neither. This just shows the narrow-minded view you are using to observe this planet. But I understand - a soldier in the IDF must not even consider something else, or to even think in the way, that I do. That would be considered a crime and you would probably go on a long trip to some secret detention camp owned by Mossad for a long vacation.

I will try to answer with some respect although your replies are quite childish.
You tend to think that I do not accept your quotes and I wave them off as Islamofascist, fundamentalist, terrorist, blah, blah, blah - Firstly I am entitled to my opinion and my arguements with you just strengthen my opinions. You try to argue that Israel and the US are fascist but do so weakly. You cannot deny that in comparison to Iran and the Syria, Israel and US's 'fascist rating' is very low - I think I showed that using your arguements and your definitions. You can say various things about Israel and the arguements are legitimate if honest. For example:
Israel forcefully displaced 40-60 thousand Arabs from Lyddia and Ramleh in the late 40s. That maybe true. There were other cases of forceful displacements. In general, these displacements occured during the war, among troublesome arab populations that were considered a threat.
What is not true is as Arab propagandists say - that 750,000 Palestinian refugees were forcefully evicted for their homes.
MOST of the Palestinian Arabs were not evicted from their homes but did so out of fear from the war which their own Arab brothers started. That is undeniable.
MOST of the Palestinian Arabs were not evicted from their homes but did so out of fear from the Israelis after exaggeration and lies of massacres were told by the Arab media. That is undeniable.
MOST of the Palestinian Arabs were not evicted from their homes but did so by request of the Arab Armies to evacuate the area so that the Jews can be 'pushed into the sea'. That is undeniable.
There are hundreds of other examples.
Israel is NOT pure. Israel can be held accountable for many attrocities but not for most of the attrocities cited by Arabs. (Shabra and Shatila for example -we can get to this if you would like). The Arabs have built such a mass lying campaign that they lost site themselves of what is true and what is not. In addition, the attrocities that can be attributed to Israel PALE in comparison to those committed by the Arabs (the Palestinians if you wish to narrow down the arguement). If you wish to put aside your prejudice we can discuss this issue based on constructive arguements rather than blind arguements based on historic lies.
Another pieice of blatant Ignorance i wish to clear up is that of your reference to the secret Mossad detention camp that I will go to if I speak against Israel.
For your sake I hope you were kidding because if not I think yuo need some serious education.
Israel is a free society were anyone can speak their minds(although inciting against Arabs can get you time in Jail)[.
In the army as well. The Army will arrest you for being AWOL if you refuse to be drafted or come to reserve duty. This does not have anything to do with Mossad though.
Just a little education for ya.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I got a new Job for you Juddah;

You should be the Information Minister of the Caninet of PM Ehud Olmert.

I think you two would get along very well.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   

NOT! I'd like to see him booted!

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
JM

I would like to vote you WATS again, but we can only vote a member one time in a month...

You have been sniped at, ridiculed, accused and several bad suggestions thrown your way. Through it all you have kept a cool demeanor, posted relevant materials and stated your case in a manner that can be an example to us all!!!!!

Simply put, you have risen above those that have attacked you..

I Salute You

Semper

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Explosive thread. I would just like to say Civilized Countries should not have to live in constant fear.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Isreal doesn't have a worry with the US behind them they can crush anybody that looks at them the wrong way or even THINKS ill of them. They have the supreme power in the world and they will use it to get what they want.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi

NOT! I'd like to see him booted!

Maybe there is some hope for you Judah.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Israel did not occupy anything.

Hmm, please return the occupied half of Jerusalem, the Golan Heights and the West Bank to whoever they should belong, or admit that you lied. Which you did.

Fact is that the Islamofacsist ideal could not accept a small Jewish land appropriated to the Jews as part of the partition plan on lands that anyhow had a Jewish majority.

You frequent use of the term "islamofashist" betrays your affinity with the likes of hannity.com and such, where simple criticism of Israel is immediately equaled to antisemitism. In addition, the Jewish majority was only created only under the immigration plan (duh). Think Balfour.

the Islamofacsist nature of the likes of Haj Amin Al Hussein and his psycho facist cohorts needed to rule over the Jews to please this biggoted interpretation of their religion rather that live side by side in peace with the Jews. Basically the Islamofascists

If you repeat "sugar" 10 thousand times, you won't feel sweet in your mouth. Equally, while repeating "islamofascsist" 10 thousand times does not make your any more right or even credible.

bit-off more than they can chew or maybe G-d was on Israel side since till this day we have no idea how the small, under-equiped, underarmed Jewish paramilitary force were able to fight off 5 (or is that 6 Arab armies).

Well, you can bask all you want in the glory of the early Israeli military victory, this doesn't add anything to the issue at hand.

Hezbullah is actually a threat to the democracy in Lebanon in that it is an armed gang of islamic thugs that are loyal to Syria and Iran. In what other democratic countries can a Parlimentary faction have its own army that is supported by foreign forces?
Moreover, Hezbullah has only 14 seats out of 128 in the Lebanese Parliment, as a result the people have spoken and it was not FOR Hezbullah.

You obviously are contradicting yourself. First you say that Lebanon is not a democracy (or is rotten) for its support of Hezbollah, then immediately you say that that support is in fact minimal. Huh?

Not necessarily, if Islamofascists would highjack that democracy to create a warmongering theocracy I think a moderate, secular autocracy would be better.

Ok, since you so overused the stupid term "islamofacsist", I assume it's only fair to use an equally stupid term "zionist". In that vein, I see that you zionists don't give a flying toss about democracy as long as it suits your plans.

[edit on 14-9-2006 by Aelita]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita

Israel did not occupy anything.

Hmm, please return the occupied half of Jerusalem, the Golan Heights and the West Bank to whoever they should belong, or admit that you lied. Which you did.

Please include the context for which my statement was made. I was referring to pre-1967 Israel. HAmas, Islamic Jihad, Hizbullah and all the other Islamofascist organizations consider ALL of Israel occupied.

Fact is that the Islamofacsist ideal could not accept a small Jewish land appropriated to the Jews as part of the partition plan on lands that anyhow had a Jewish majority.

You frequent use of the term "islamofashist" betrays your affinity with the likes of hannity.com and such, where simple criticism of Israel is immediately equaled to antisemitism. In addition, the Jewish majority was only created only under the immigration plan (duh). Think Balfour.

Regardless it was a majority at the time in the land appropriated to the Jews. It is ironic that Muslims and their supporters are against Jewish immigration to Israel even today while they are supporters of Muslim immigration to Europe (remember the riots in France?).

Hezbullah is actually a threat to the democracy in Lebanon in that it is an armed gang of islamic thugs that are loyal to Syria and Iran. In what other democratic countries can a Parlimentary faction have its own army that is supported by foreign forces?
Moreover, Hezbullah has only 14 seats out of 128 in the Lebanese Parliment, as a result the people have spoken and it was not FOR Hezbullah.

You obviously are contradicting yourself. First you say that Lebanon is not a democracy (or is rotten) for its support of Hezbollah, then immediately you say that that support is in fact minimal. Huh?

Wrong, Lebanon IS a democracy but one that needs to be liberated from the historic chaos and hegemony that is exerted upon it. I believe once that happens Lebanon WILL make peace with Israel.

Not necessarily, if Islamofascists would highjack that democracy to create a warmongering theocracy I think a moderate, secular autocracy would be better.

Ok, since you so overused the stupid term "islamofacsist", I assume it's only fair to use an equally stupid term "zionist". In that vein, I see that you zionists don't give a flying toss about democracy as long as it suits your plans.
[edit on 14-9-2006 by Aelita]

Actually it is the Arabs and Islamo(you-guessed-it) that don't give a flying toss about democracy. Nearly all of their countries are autocratic. I think their populaces are incapable of living in a democracy at this stage. It will take them time to make that shift in a stable and constructive manner.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
How do you view Israel as a democracy? Do you believe that it does already or will hold equal rights for all faiths and even allow people of other faiths in joining the goverment?

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
The Jewish people are no strangers to violence committed against them because of their religion.

In my opinion the Jewish people tend to hide behind religion in a vain attempt to mask their ulterior motives...

[edit on 16-9-2006 by NeuronDivide]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
That's the stereotype. I don't believe it, though. I have met some very good Jews who had a strong love for humanity. My only opposition lies with Zionism. I believe it is starting to destroy the Jewish faith and beliefs.

[edit on 16-9-2006 by DJMessiah]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
How do you view Israel as a democracy? Do you believe that it does already or will hold equal rights for all faiths and even allow people of other faiths in joining the goverment?

Israel is a democracy in the sense that its citizens vote for their political factions and prime minister.
Israel's Equal rights laws are upheld in court ruling and there are other faiths joining the government. There are Arab knesset members (Israeli parliment), there were Arab Israeli ministers, there are Arab Israeli military officers as well as Arab police officers. I think you need to read up on Israel if you ask such questions. You obviously lack some basic knowledge on the issue.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Israel is a democracy in the sense that its citizens vote for their political factions and prime minister.
Israel's Equal rights laws are upheld in court ruling and there are other faiths joining the government. There are Arab knesset members (Israeli parliment), there were Arab Israeli ministers, there are Arab Israeli military officers as well as Arab police officers. I think you need to read up on Israel if you ask such questions. You obviously lack some basic knowledge on the issue.

So you're saying that non-Jewish "citizens" have the same equal protection and voting rights as Israeli Jews? Notice, I did not ask, "What other races are in government," but rather "faiths." Last time I checked, Arab is not a faith. So back to my question, what faiths are in the government, other than Judaism?

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   

So you're saying that non-Jewish "citizens" have the same equal protection and voting rights as Israeli Jews? Notice, I did not ask, "What other races are in government," but rather "faiths." Last time I checked, Arab is not a faith. So back to my question, what faiths are in the government, other than Judaism?

The Parliment consists of Jews primarily, there are factions in Parliment representing the Muslims, Druze and Christians of which Muslims, Druze and Christians are in those factions. It is a result of democratic elections for parties (factions) that pass a minimum vote cutoff of 2%.
Currently there is the national democratic assembly, Hadash and Raam Taal that are Arab parlimentary parties consisting of Muslims, Christians and one Jew. Moreover the mainstream parties (Likud and Labor) normally have Druze in those parties. Labor has one christian arab woman (Nadia Hilou) and one Muslim (Raleb Majadele). Likud was scaled down significantly in the last election but normally they have a Druze in their party, Kadima has one Druze (Majalli Whbee).

Does that answer your question?

For more info

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join