It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Lives of Venus

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
In Nothing we Trust.....

I believe that the information you have posted is significant, but I have a hard time with the language. I don't have much a base of understanding with the Astronomical implications, but would love to.

Could you book me a flight and save me a spot on the Island?

Or maybe the Volcano will blow up and we will have a fiery time!

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Hey, I was going to add onto this thread with some Goddess stuff, but I decided it would go better in the Secret Societies area because it ties into the design of Washing D.C. Heres the thread -> www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
In Nothing we Trust.....

I believe that the information you have posted is significant ...

Could you book me a flight and save me a spot on the Island?

Or maybe the Volcano will blow up and we will have a fiery time!

Wouldn't that be ironic, we go there to be safe from armageddon and Fiji blows up instead.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Go to the cave systems of Peru. That's where they used to go when the world was turned upside down, as decoded from the Cyclical Cross of Hendaye.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Basically the message encoded was a double catastrophe shown by the Star which is behind the encircled Sun. And theres 2 towns in Peru which have large cave systems; the names of these towns are encoded into the misspelled carving.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViolatoR
Go to the cave systems of Peru. That's where they used to go when the world was turned upside down, as decoded from the Cyclical Cross of Hendaye.

Is that anywhere near the Paraquay ranch purchased by Bush?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Not really. Im not sure about the volcanic history of paraguay, they might have some cave systems as well though.. Or maybe the whole of South America is going to be safe durign the next upheaval?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Not really. Im not sure about the volcanic history of paraguay, they might have some cave systems as well though.. Or maybe the whole of South America is going to be safe durign the next upheaval?

Kinda suspicious that they would pick a country directly in the center of the south american land mass, away from the coasts.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The story of Phaethon, the son of the Sun, as inserted by the Roman poet Ovid in his memorable epic called Metamorphoses, is a very graphic and precise description of a geologic event. That is scientific language that says we are toast in a hot oven.
The Earth has both uranium and thorium en mass in the crust of the earth undergoing natural decay, but shielded by it's own product, lead 232. Half the energy is radiated upward as a crustal heat in addition to the sun, a potential I do believe of about 200k. The other half goes down, creating a hot magma, similar to the top and bottom of a blast furnace. The crust with kilometers of silica and calcite is a very good insulator, so good that the magma continues to rise. Just before it bursts to the surface, initiating a rapid cooling, the Earth will suffer "global warming" as the rising temperature of the ocean floor prevents the normal arctic to equator flow from fully cooling. At this time the motion of the crust across the pole from Siberia to Greenland will increase like a person slipping in wet rocks.
This appears to be a complex cyclic event, with the shortest cycle about 750 years, the Chinese Treasure Fleet sailed around an icefree Greenland shore in 1422, and a longest cycle of about 100,000 years for the "ultimate" event which will fully release the energy, and about 20,000 years for a "penultimate" event. The first is from historical coast town records, and the latter from the Vostok, and Greenland icecores.
The story of Phaethon appears to be a synopsis of a longer tale describing in detail the last penultimate event. In those days, and in our's as well until maybe a couple of hundred years ago, the people spoke in the language of the stars. To learn the language you must throw away your timex and move to the wilds of Canada for a year without a modern calendar. The "gods" on that day represent the happenings in the heavens, and records the events on the Earth. From Ovid we know the time of the year, not allowing for the precession of the equinoxes. The sun was near the constellation of the crab (cancer), because Phaethon had to dodge it's arms.
If we had the full story, the shenanegans of the gods, (planets, constellations, stars) would give us the precise year. I would like to suggest a chatroom or forum on that very subject. I have my own speculations, but speculations are a probabilty function, most are wrong. However, there are farmers that could contribute, geologists, historians, and maybe at least one person with the original, and detailed legend, not myth.

Stormrider

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Well that darned anon poster brought this thread up on my favorites!

There must be something here I need to see.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Venus as Lucifer.

Ok, well Venus is also referred to as the Light Bearer or Light Bringer, the Morning and Evening Star, and even Lucifer which is latin for Light Bringer. The reason for these names is that Venus is closer to the sun than we are; so its orbit is nearer the sun and Venus always appears near the sun in the sky just before or after the sun rises or sets. (There are more names for Venus which I will get to in my next post.)

[edit on 9/2/2006 by ViolatoR]

Did you forget to mention Venus as Hesperus? The Evening Star.

Hesperus is tied to the Isles of the West. In some sources he is said to be the father of the Hesperides. The people of the Hesperides could have been the Mesoamericans. This would make sense because the ancient Central American cultures put so much importance in the planet Venus.

I also believe that the large serpent Ladon, who guarded the golden apples of the Hesperides, was once a real snake (largest python ever) that was worshipped in ancient America.

<< 1  2   >>

join