It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If We're Wrong?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I didn't seem to find one in my searches, so here it goes.

In this Iran situation, with the entire world claiming they want to make nukes, while they only want it for power purposes, what if they're telling the truth?

What if by some chance, they really only are doing this to supply the country with its power needs? What will happen to the US besides losing credibility. What will happen to the UN?

When the world gets proved wrong, what's the reaction?

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
they say: our bad
then they do something trivial to compensate. when the USA apologized for japanese internment camps, all they did was give them a few thousand dollars and an apology

this is going to get really messy if we're wrong

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
If Iran is telling the truth why do they deny UN inspectors access to the facilities? why are they detecting highly enriched Uranium? Why does Iran refuse to use light-water reactors instead of the heavy ones?

Why do they insist on nuclear power plants instead of gas ones?

seems to me they have alternatives if they were not lying.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Maybe some credibility will be lost, but that happens all the time, and you see things and people be misjudged everyday.

And Xphiles, what your saying is ignorant, no offense. Do you do what everyone else tells you to? I hope not. If Iran does'nt want to use alternative methods for thier so called power needs, they don't have to, their a independant country, and they could do what they wish.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
You don't have to look far to see what will happen. Just look at the war in Iraq and the international response to finding nothing.

But of course, this will all be temporary. Every country in the world (except China and Russia) will still ask the U.S. for assistance in everything possible.

top topics

join