It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Seen,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the tv series on FOX called, "Vanished"?

FOX describes the show this way:

TextSara Collins is gone. But before the FBI can solve the mystery of where she is, they first need to figure out who she really is.

SARA (Joanne Kelly, “Whiskey Echo”) is the beautiful young wife of prominent Georgia Senator JEFFREY COLLINS (John Allen Nelson, “24”), and she has gone missing. Through the eyes of Senior FBI Agent GRAHAM KELTON (Gale Harold, “Queer as Folk,” “Martha Behind Bars”), ambitious reporter JUDY NASH (Rebecca Gayheart, “Nip/Tuck,” “Harvard Man”) and the distraught members of the Collins family, viewers will journey inside a sensational, mysterious national soap opera.

And there is much more going on here than it seems on the surface.

Kelton, working with Agent LIN MEI (Ming-Na, “ER”), uncovers enigmatic clues that suggest Sara’s disappearance may be part of a large, sinister conspiracy. Closer to home, Jeffrey and Sara’s dutiful son MAX (John Patrick Amedori, “Nip/Tuck,” “House”) is keeping secrets of his own, while his rebellious sister MARCY (Margarita Levieva) is on the verge of eloping with her boyfriend BEN (Chris Egan, “Empire”), whose motives are questionable. All the while, Judy and her young cameraman/boyfriend ADAM PUTNAM (Robert Hoffman, “She’s the Man”) attempt to capture every twist and turn of the biggest story in their careers.

The search for Sara not only exposes one of the nation’s most prominent families, but it also uncovers evidence that could rock the very foundation of American society. In VANISHED, nothing is as it seems. Everyone is a suspect. Everyone has a secret. And no one is safe."

I thought I was just seeing the masonic symbolism when the program went to a commericial. The title letters V and A combined into a square and compass without the G in the middle. Anywho, without that reference, the show seems to be very interesting, with so many twists and turns it's hard to even describe. Just curious if anyone else here has seen it?

P.S. As the FBI Agent Graham is scurrying around inside a tunnel system, he finds a ghost town hidden beneath the city.

[edit on 2-9-2006 by Eden]

[edit on 2-9-2006 by Eden]

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I've seen it and like it, although it's only been two episodes.

And yes, there was some Masonic symbolism flashed briefly on the screen. They seem to be pitching the show as a sort-of cross between "The X-Files" and "The da Vinci Code." I'm eagerly anticipating the show's development -- hopefully, it'll be a fun and spooky ride!

Baack

new topics

join