It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Does anyone have any videos of an airliner like a 757 doing low level - high speed pass causing poeple to be knocked down or cars to be rocked. Or even alot of ground disturbance to show what kind of jet blast and turbulence it creates at low level and high speed.

Thanks in advance.

[edit on 2-9-2006 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
No one has any videos of low level, high speed fly bys of airliners or other planes that show a good turbulence of jet blast where objects are moved ?

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
There was one tonight on a program called "Max FX" that had a C130 on a runway blowing away an occupied "port-a-potty". I thought it was pretty cool.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I know this isn't the answer you were looking for, but watch the movie "Pushing Tin" and look out for the "scene" with Billy Bob Thornton on the runway.

I was crying with laughter.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
All I can say is look on YouTube or Google Videos. Theres plenty of plane videos there.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
I know this isn't the answer you were looking for, but watch the movie "Pushing Tin" and look out for the "scene" with Billy Bob Thornton on the runway.

I was crying with laughter.

Yes i have seen that, but some of that was movie magic.

I was looking for more of a high speed low level fly by that showed an airliner moving objects.

I wanted to present it as paort of a lecture.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I don't know if you will be able to find it on you tube or not but there is a video from Top Gear where a Ford Mondeo and a Citroen 2CV are driven (by remote control!) behind a Boeing 747 sat with its engines at take off power, to see what happens, lol. Highly amusing.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
I don't know if you will be able to find it on you tube or not but there is a video from Top Gear where a Ford Mondeo and a Citroen 2CV are driven (by remote control!) behind a Boeing 747 sat with its engines at take off power, to see what happens, lol. Highly amusing.

Yes, i have seen those. What i was really looking for was a low level, high spped pass that showed like cars rocked or things being moved.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Gee, no one has any good videos ?

new topics

top topics

join