It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens showing themselves soon?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Home

Originally posted by nephyx
take a picture for us. K thx.
you read somewhere I see them? I hope I will

wait, I have one photo I took this summer, I`ll post it here...just a moment

here --- i3.tinypic.com...

If I may ask, when you see an UFO wha makes you think it is related to aliens?

Please do not get me wrong - I am aware that a lot of times the mere suggestion of seeing something strange brings forth a whole crowd of laughter especially in our lives outside the internet. I'm not asking the question to challenge your knowledge, I'm asking because I wish to ain knowledge. So:

This is something that constantly puzzles me - what is the link between an unidenified and mysterious light in the sky and extra-terestrial creatures? There's a lot I do not know within the information that is available to me and I'm sure a lot more within the information that is not available to me but a question I keep asking myself:

- How deep is our knowledge of Earth and ourselves that anything unusual would have to come from elsewhere in the Universe?

Since I'm working on that doubt myself what do you think about it Zeta Home?

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby

2012 is a is an important date because the Mayan calendar is a 5000 year calendar that ends on December 21, 2012.

The Mayan calender is about much more then 5000 year. It explains evolutions since the big bang!

Surprised!! Watch these video's and be enlightend...
Secrets of the mayan calendar Unveiled 1
Secrets of the mayan calendar Unveiled 2
Secrets of the mayan calendar Unveiled 3

It's good your intrested..
What will be, will be...

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I truly wish something like that would happen, I believe it would play a major roll in our evolution. But I don't believe these allegations. Why such a mass presence of ships, when really two or three "motherships" would be enough to present the masses with what really IS out there.

Why is it that whenever the times get tough on this planet some/not all people begin to believe that advanced races will set us straight? Why waste the time coming to a world where the main occupants can't even co-exist with eachother?

It may take many millennia until advanced races "show themselves" to us, when we reach or closely reach there level. Not in our lifetime, we are to primitive in my opinion.

Everybody talks about how the last hundred years humans have created great things, but I believe these advanced races have had an enormous head start to life, evolution, technology...thousands if not millions of years a head. We are the equivalent of squirrels...still searching for our nuts. No offense.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by T_Nexis
It may take many millennia until advanced races "show themselves" to us, when we reach or closely reach there level. Not in our lifetime, we are to primitive in my opinion.

Hi T_Nexis. Your post caught my eye because I have been thinking about this a lot lately.

Have you ever considered that we will never get to that point. These aliens do not exist in our physical reality, they are inter dimensional. We are not, our souls are.

The purpose of the existance of our race is not to advance to join them, rather our race is a "tool" for all souls. Your soul can inhabit any species, any dimension, you are not you as you know it.

Once we reach a certain level, the slate is wiped clean here and the cycle begins again. It doesn't matter, all our souls come back here or elsewhere in this physical universe, perhaps human, perhaps something else. and the aliens will still be here, maybe next time you will be one of them.

I should also add, just in case anyone is confused, that I completely made all that up. I have no proof.

[edit on 27/10/06 by Prote]

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote

Have you ever considered that we will never get to that point. These aliens do not exist in our physical reality, they are inter dimensional. We are not, our souls are.
[edit on 27/10/06 by Prote]

Hello Prote, it's been awhile.

You closely wrote what I believe life is about, excluding the "tool" part. I believe there are inter dimensional races. If we were to fly to the closest star it would take 100 000 years at 27 000 mph. If we were to have "warp speed"
...you'd reach the star and return to Earth in minutes, but it wouldn't be the same Earth as when you had left it.

Why? Realitivity tells us that when you go at a high fraction of the speed of light, although you are in the same phyiscal state the world will have aged significantly, so you'd leave in 2006 and you'd think you'd be returning on that same year but it has been hundreds if not thousands of years, because that's how far you've travelled, hundreds or thousands of years per second. Advanced races possibly use wormholes to return to there proper dimension.

I also believe that our "soul" (after we die), we become a chemical/energy entity. We will co-exist with the matter and energies that make up the universe, travel vast distances by means of energy. We'd be a different type of alien, no longer human, no longer physical.

[edit on 28-10-2006 by T_Nexis]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I truly wish something like that would happen, I believe it would play a major roll in our evolution. But I don't believe these allegations. Why such a mass presence of ships, when really two or three "motherships" would be enough to present the masses with what really IS out there.

Nibiru is and will be the mothership.

Why is it that whenever the times get tough on this planet some/not all people begin to believe that advanced races will set us straight? Why waste the time coming to a world where the main occupants can't even co-exist with eachother?

they dont waist time like we do..everything they do has a purpose...it could be that people see e.t's as our closest link to the ONE TRUE GOD..and therefore wish them to be our saviors.

adam and eve saw them!

abraham saw them!

moses chilled with them for 40 nights!

jesus saw them!

they have always been here..and will always be here.

be patient.

Everybody talks about how the last hundred years humans have created great things, but I believe these advanced races have had an enormous head start to life, evolution, technology...thousands if not millions of years a head. We are the equivalent of squirrels...still searching for our nuts. No offense.

the things we create do us more harm then help us..and for this very reason..they are coming..to seprate the good from the bad..the ones who deserve a chance..compared to the ones who had the chance.

we create bombs and weapons...but cant feed and shelter the poor..and because of this the lord is angry..and is gonna wip some a$$ on the governmnet.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Hi SonOfMan:

Son >> Adam and Eve saw them! Abraham saw them! Moses chilled with them for 40 nights! Jesus saw them! They have always been here.. And will always be here. Be patient.

All of this has a more Biblical answer than many here are willing to realize or accept. The Old Testament predicts that Elijah is coming (Malachi 4:5+6) again, which Christ confirms in Matthew 17:10-11.

“And His disciples asked Him, "Why then do the scribes say that Elijah must come first?" And He answered and said, "Elijah is coming and will restore all things . . .”. Matthew 17:10-11.

However, what most people fail to realize is that John the Baptist was Elijah AND “more than a prophet” (Matt. 11:9), which is why he denied being Elijah (John 1:19-21). John the Baptist was actually the ‘incarnation’ of our father Adam, who represents one ‘man’ sent “From God” (John 1:6) depicting this entire broken Universe (heavens, heaven and earth) in one person. The aliens who built the UFO’s are our brothers traveling the Universe, because they also are the sons of our father Adam (This Universe). They had a relationship with Adam for thousands and thousands of years in the Garden (Gen. 2:8+), before his fall just about 6,000 years ago. The current amount of elevated UFO activity is due to the fact that Elijah (Adam) is standing at the door in preparation of coming to restore all things (Acts 3:21) as the “prophet” of Acts 3:

"Moses said, 'The Lord God will raise up for you’re a prophet like me from your brethren; to him you shall give heed to everything he says to you. And it will be that EVERY SOUL that does NOT heed that prophet shall be utterly destroyed from among the people.” Acts 3:22+23.

The father of us all (including the aliens) is coming to restore all things, which includes the ‘tabernacle of David’ (Acts 15:16-18), which is a triune marriage of the ‘land of Israel’ with a corresponding ‘heavenly’ abode connected by Jacob’s “Ladder” (Gen. 28:12) that joined Adam’s Garden to the heavens for thousands and thousands of years prior to the fall. Our alien elders have been gathering the DNA material from the sons of Adam in order to make attempts at constructing the perfect host/tabernacle/body for their father Adam, so that he can restore this broken universe to its once glorious singularity expression. However, no man walking this earth can predict the day or hour (not even the aliens), because the timing of the ‘start’ of the “Day of the Lord” is known to the ‘Father alone’ (Matthew 24:36); as the ‘times and epochs’ (Acts 1:6-7 + 1Thes. 5:1+2) “The Father has fixed by His Own Authority” (Acts 1:7). After all, John the Baptist (Elijah/Joshua/David/Adam) is the man sent “From God” (John 1:6) and nobody else! Therefore, everyone here must stand and wait for the appearance of our father Adam coming to restore all things, just like his children from the heavens above.

To try and place a date on his appearance is throwing time and effort after foolishness. Even if he appeared to you personally to tap you on the shoulder and say “Booo!,” you would never recognize him (Matt. 17:12) either, but would most likely what to sever his head from his body like the representatives of your fathers (Matt. 14:10).

“He sent and had John beheaded in the prison. And his head was brought on a platter and given to the girl, and she brought it to her mother.” Matthew 14:10-11.

SonOfMan >> The things we create do us more harm then help us.. And for this very reason.. They are coming.. To separate the good from the bad.. the ones who deserve a chance.. compared to the ones who had the chance. We create bombs and weapons...but cant feed and shelter the poor.. And because of this the lord is angry.. and is gonna whip some a$$ on the government.

Every soul (even of the aliens) who refuses to heed the coming prophet (Elijah / Adam) will be turned to dust at his command. He will call down the fire of the Lord (1Kings 18:38) to consume (2Kings 1:9-14) anyone who intends to take one step outside his will without blinking an eye. The governments will resist at first (Ezekiel 38), but eventually every one of them will tow the line in complete obedience for almost 1000 years.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

the things we create do us more harm then help us..and for this very reason..they are coming..to seprate the good from the bad..the ones who deserve a chance..compared to the ones who had the chance.

God created everything remember? Humans only take credit for everything that is created.

we create bombs and weapons...but cant feed and shelter the poor..and because of this the lord is angry..and is gonna wip some a$$ on the governmnet.

God created everything including the materials for us to make bombs with. Nothing happens without god’s approval---for those who believe in God.

God did not create capable people to sit on their behinds and complain their whole lives that life is unfair; god gave everyone a brain so that they could pull themselves up and make something of themselves no matter what their circumstances.

Sitting around aimlessly waiting for God’s return and living in poverty because of laziness or the mistaken belief that material things are bad is the real evil in this world.

The ones that are going to get a whipping are the very ones who believe themselves righteous in the eyes of god, read your own bible, that’s what it says.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hi BuddahLight:

Buddah >> The Mayan calender is about much more then 5000 year. It explains evolutions since the big bang!

The what? Heh . . . The Big Bang theory of men is a MYTH perpetuated by a bunch of pin-heads who could not find their backsides with both hands on a clear afternoon. Every molecule and atom of this Universe was once ‘one thing’ made perfect, mature and complete in the beginning symbolized a perfect sphere with a single face. You and I would recognize that ‘face of a man’ as ‘Adam’ or the “Earth” (‘eth ‘erets) of Genesis 1:1.

The “Heaven” (‘eth Shamayim) of Genesis 1 is “The Word” of John 1:1-2 with the “Earth” represented as a singularity expression called into existence in John 1:3 (Colossians 1:16+17 = all things). The seven Hebrew terms of Genesis 1 seek to represent a myriad of perfect ages where God (spirit), The Word (blood) and Adam/Creation (water) are all “One” having this triune ‘relationship.’ The face on the golden ‘spirit’ sphere is that of our “one God” (1Tim. 2:5) with His “The Logos” (red sphere) bearing the face of our Lord Jesus Christ (F+S+HS as One ‘man’ Christ Jesus). The face on the perfect blue (Creation) sphere is none other than our father Adam, which was NOT called into being by any “Big Bang” at all. Was Creation called into existence as a desolate void and waste place of Genesis 1:2? No [my notes]!

“For thus says the LORD, who created the heaven [same ‘shamayim’ of Gen. 1:1] (He is the God who formed the earth [same ‘erets too] and made it, He established it and did not create it a waste place, but formed it to be inhabited), "I am the Lord, and there is none else.” Isaiah 45:18.

God’s Word (Heaven) and the ‘word of the Word’ (Earth = Adam) existed in these perfect singularity forms for millions and millions of years, until the result of the Satanic Rebellion in God’s Infinite Realm severed Adam directly in two!

Adam’s spirit (heavens) and his broken body (earth = Eve) saw every individual host, molecule, atom and subatomic particle pierced directly in the center, until the singularity expression exploded in every direction. “Darkness upon the face of the deep” (Gen. 1:2) represents the total separation of Adam (spirit = heavens) from the physical (water = earth) parts described as ‘waters and waters’ (Gen. 1:2, 6+7). Those two bodies (heavens and earth) then overlapped to ‘beget’ the expanse between them called “Heaven” (Genesis 1:8). The component parts on the outside perimeter were hurled at massive speeds away from the center, as the inward parts had insufficient space and continued colliding with one another during the initial phases of Adam’s demise. This is why we see the redshift phenomena upon those spiraling objects farthest away and a reduced effect upon those heavenly bodies nearer the center. God could not send “The Logos” (The Word = Heaven) into this broken creation (now Adam = spirit and Eve = water), because He continued to exist in His Singularity (The Word) Expression. God was then forced to sacrifice His Perfect Word, which called the Father (spirit) and Holy Spirit (water) into existence; so the Two would overlap again and “The Son of God” (Luke 1:35 = antitype) became the “Only Begotten.” “Adam” is seen standing above “The Earth,” because he is the now triune broken expression of “The Earth” from the first diagram above. THAT is the ‘man’ sent ‘From God’ (John 1:6) who John the Baptist represents, as Adam the ‘son of God’ (Luke 3:38).

Jesus Christ is the “Heavenly Adam” standing between the two veils of this “true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, not man” (Hebrews 8:2). Figure 2 shows the three witnesses of “The Almighty” (Rev. 1:8) standing in the “Holy of Holies,” while the three witnesses of His “The Logos” (Matt. 28:19) stand as “High Priest” between the Two Veils in the Person of “Christ Jesus.”

The “Big Bang” theory says everything (Invisible, Heaven, Visible) in Figure 3 came from nothing, but in reality the Visible (Eve) and Invisible (Adam) parts were derived from the destruction of the perfect “Earth” sphere from the first diagram above. The ‘ages to come’ (Eph. 2:7) will see this creation reconstituted many times (like in Revelation 21:1+), where every spiraling sphere in this broken universe will gain a ‘blueshift’ characteristic; until all things will eventually become “one” again bearing the face of our father Adam. The Father and Holy Spirit are being restored during the very same period, as They will once again be subjected to “The Son” (1Cor. 15:27), as “The Logos.” Only then will God subject His Son/Word back to Himself and all three of these realms will return into the side of God, so He once again becomes “all in all.” 1Corinthians 15:28.

In Christ Jesus (Fig. 2) even now,

Terral

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
SonOfMan, I respect you and your beliefs, but I do NOT believe in any religion. It causes more wars and hate than anything else. In my opinion if religion is throwned out the window, then the world will co-exist. None of these holy wars, christians (western) fighting the muslims and islam.

And I didn't say that nobody hasn't seen a UFO, but they haven't come in numbers to present themselves. Would you go to a planet were there's war and famine? Are you going to say yes? Like "Jesus" did? Look what happened to him in the end. I wouldn't come back to this barbaric planet. We have to save ourselves, that's what responsiblity, dignity and pride is all about. Not have false hopes on 2000 year old book written to govern it's simple people at THAT time. This is just my opinion on that, I'm not trying to offened anybody.

And again, you say they are going to come and "save" us because of how things are going on this planet....what did I say in my post???? "Why is it when the times are tough on this planet people believe that advanced races will straighten us out." Or in your case some biblical figure. It doesn't happen, we as a race have to plow through the tough, like everything else.

[edit on 29-10-2006 by T_Nexis]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

SonOfMan, I respect you and your beliefs, but I do NOT believe in any religion. It causes more wars and hate than anything else. In my opinion if religion is throwned out the window, then the world will co-exist. None of these holy wars, christians (western) fighting the muslims and islam.

And I didn't say that nobody hasn't seen a UFO, but they haven't come in numbers to present themselves. Would you go to a planet were there's war and famine? Are you going to say yes? Like "Jesus" did? Look what happened to him in the end. I wouldn't come back to this barbaric planet. We have to save ourselves, that's what responsiblity, dignity and pride is all about. Not have false hopes on 2000 year old book written to govern it's simple people at THAT time. This is just my opinion on that, I'm not trying to offened anybody.

And again, you say they are going to come and "save" us because of how things are going on this planet....what did I say in my post???? "Why is it when the times are tough on this planet people believe that advanced races will straighten us out." Or in your case some biblical figure. It doesn't happen, we as a race have to plow through the tough, like everything else.

[edit on 29-10-2006 by T_Nexis]

the bible is a good book

i dont use it start wars..or control people..i use it to gain wisdom and knowledge.

[edit on 29-10-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tunin
As I was wondering into some alien/ufo related forums I found something interesting, which the source seem to be reliable.

Anyway, Jan Val Ellam (also known as Rogério de Almeida Freitas) made some weird claims about UFO's that are coming to show themselves in our skies soon.

The process in already in progress and hundreds of spaceships are approaching to Earth for the great manifestation in the next months. "Everything will occur between november (2006) and april (2007)". says Ellam

BUT, fortunatelly (or not), he isn't a prophet, he doesn't actually make predictions. As he says, he recieve messages from our "cosmic brothers" (Star Nations?)

"I don't ask anyone to believe me, but I ask you to think about what I'm saying. And if I'm doing this it's because I judge this as revelations that were narrated to me by those which many of us know as "cosmic brothers". They're beings very similar to us, but more evolved, just like older brothers"

And that's not everything, I've been reading some predictions about disasters in NYC / Middle East and all of them didn't come true so far. Well, don't be so happy, he also claims a great disaster will occur:

Global Tragedy for Humanity
Unfortunatelly, as Ellen says, the formal contact maybe predicted (I don't know if this is the exact word) by human tragedy: Explosion of one, maybe two Nuclear or Chemical Weapons in the Middle East around October 4th (2006). "Everything leads me to believe the explosions are related to the recent conflict between Isreal and Hezbollah, which it's not over yet as we think it is. But these informations were transmitted to me few months before the conflict start, when no one expected such thing"

Unfortunatelly I can't provide all the informations about this interview since it's incomplete but (if you understand portuguese) you can read a little bit more here:
www.ufo.com.br...

Translated version (google):
Translation here

-----
But, who is Jan Val Ellam (also known as Rogério de Almeida Freitas)?
en.wikipedia.org...

Truth or not, who knows.
Make your own conclusions, and if you have questions ask them and I'll try my best to answer.
God bless you all.

[edit on 2/9/2006 by tunin]

The words of god preched by a different species of humanoid?

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
It seems so, he says that Jesus Christ is "related" in someway with them and he is about to return when they show up.
Damn, I really need to buy that magazine, which is really hard to find.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hi Terral,

Maybe you aren't aware that the DAY OF THE LORD occurs after the tribulation. I have looked at several of your drawings and notice that they don't agree with what the Bible says.

I was wondering if you would take a minute to name your god as the things you say are contrary to the Bible.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hi Terral,

Let me make sure I'm following what you are saying. Here's what I got so far.

Adam = John the Baptist = Elijah = Joshua = David = Word of the Word = Earth =
Adams broken body = Eve = Water = Spirit = Heavens.

I'm sure there is more that you can throw in there.

Adam = John the Baptist = Kitchen sink..............That should cover it.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
i like the kitchen sink additive, cool, you are a wise one. i wish i could see just one alein spaceship, lots of people have tho.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by tunin
It seems so, he says that Jesus Christ is "related" in someway with them and he is about to return when they show up.
Damn, I really need to buy that magazine, which is really hard to find.

what has been said is true,

picture it like this,jesus is a top ranking being from the universe(high priest)),..and he is a spiritaul teacher..and savior of our race..because of his sacrafice on the cross..to free souls trapped in death...and give us the chance to escape death by believing in him.

before his death..jesus said if this earth were his kingdom his people would fight for him,insted of kill him..he was referring to his brothers and sister in space.

understand now..that this world has been given to him by the lord AHnu(lord of the worlds)..because of his sacrafice*

until all his enemies(anti christ) are made to be his footstool..this will be accomplished sometime around 2012.

right now ,he's with the AHnunAHki,the holy angels.

jesus now is aboard the"planet of the crossing" nibiru.

COMING SOON!!!!

[edit on 30-10-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Today's the day. Anybody seeing anything?

There's too much cloud cover here in TX.

I hope they fly low.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Breaking news.
Well, as you know, the contact was supposed to take place between November 15th ~ April (2007).

Recently, he made another claim saying the contact would be today, yes, November 18th. And that's not everything, he gave the exact hour it would happen, which was 17:30 (GMT -3). ( www.orbum.org... )
Guess what?

Exactely.

I really want to believe, but these kind of things keep turning me down. Maybe that's why I'm not very much into UFO/Aliens stuff lately.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join