It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens showing themselves soon?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
So, it is now nearing the time for them to show themselves. Will his prophecy come true? I believe it's entirely possible. A showing in the skies would not be such a shock to humankind at this stage of development and would grant us time to adjust for a true return or first formal introduction. The steps of proving God and keeping the existence of other beings in the formula is already being solved. There are no contradictions to be had with these ostensibly referred to 'contrasting notions'.
Infinite love and eternal peace,
Give someone a hug today.

[edit on 15-10-2006 by UbiquitousInfiniteReality]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I'm pondering on whether to alert the authorities here in
the UK and for them to contact the USA and ask them to
point the Hubble telescope about to see if anything is coming.

I wonder how we''ll be judged?
Who will greet them and who will war against them?
Will they urge another religeon on us, saying that we've
scrambled around in the dust long enough and should
join the Cosmic Fed?

If only these aliens could travel at the speed of telepathy
then they wouldn't need a 'Joseph' to tell of their coming.
What if they don't like us?

Do we ignore them and me more dominant, maybe like
SonOfMan?

Every year this stuff surfaces and every year we eat it up
with a big spoon.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
When I said prophecy I was referring to man in the original article; just to clear that up in case there was any confusion, I realize that the thread had been highjacked for some time.

[edit on 15-10-2006 by UbiquitousInfiniteReality]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK

I know what your talking about. That the virtual reality (this universe) will collaps cause of the Atu-waa (device to restart time, when the grand cycle is complete, every 16000 year, when hte mayan calender is complete) working anymore, So the universe will collaps and those whos not aware of it, or have no idea whats going on will be lost in the void if your not with the Light.
I know this is the most extreme claim anyone can say but i suggest just keep it in mind. You'd never know.

Time has to be restarted in 2008-2009 (not 2012, thats disinfo from aliens to the mayans). If time restarts people will experience a lot of wierd things. Loss of memory etc. If time is not restarted, virtual reality will fall apart (virtual reality is created by satan/darkness

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hello, I'm new, and I found this board while searching the man's name that announced this fortelling.

Even though this self-admitted non-prophetic fortelling includes similar information that other fortelllings have discussed that I have read(not to include the date), I tend to not believe that there will be a large ufo count flyover.

Something like this would appear like an invasion, and I believe that the ufos that are trying to communicate with us are trying to come in peace and help us get to a level where we can handle the newer and better technology that won't ruin our world.

I think our governments would do or say anything to have us believe that the ufos have evil intent. I also think it's pretty clear that they have the technology to wipe the whole planet out without sending an invasion of ufos, anyway, if they wanted to....

I understand if some people are taken back by the inclusion of a Jesus prophecy.

But if we take that at face value for what it is, because this man's fortelling is what we are discussing, we can refer back to the Bible to see what it has to say about his return.

Don't worry, I'm not going to preach. Just trying to work a clue, like Indiana Jones.

Matt. 24:36 states that in a discussion of Jesus return, 'But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.'

And of course we can point to many other Messianic return predictions that have thus far failed. That's all I'm going to say about this.

Having said that, I'm going to be looking up in the skies anyway, maybe they will spell with their ufos: 'We come in absolute peace' with their ufos' or something like that....

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
Hello, I'm new, and I found this board while searching the man's name that announced this fortelling.

nice to meet you c3hamby

Even though this self-admitted non-prophetic fortelling includes similar information that other fortelllings have discussed that I have read(not to include the date), I tend to not believe that there will be a large ufo count flyover

the only thing flying over will be a large planet named nibiru.

Something like this would appear like an invasion, and I believe that the ufos that are trying to communicate with us are trying to come in peace and help us get to a level where we can handle the newer and better technology that won't ruin our world.

there wont be an invasion ,because they are already here on earth..just the ones who dont know it already,will think its a invasion..but really it will start from earth.

I think our governments would do or say anything to have us believe that the ufos have evil intent. I also think it's pretty clear that they have the technology to wipe the whole planet out without sending an invasion of ufos, anyway, if they wanted to.

Your right..they will do and say alot of things..and convince alot of people to be afraid..there biggest weapon is fear...but dont worry because you can make it out alive..if you believe and keep your faith...they will rescue you.

I understand if some people are taken back by the inclusion of a Jesus prophecy.

But if we take that at face value for what it is, because this man's fortelling is what we are discussing, we can refer back to the Bible to see what it has to say about his return.

jesus will be with nibiru when it comes..those who believe will see him on that day.

Having said that, I'm going to be looking up in the skies anyway, maybe they will spell with their ufos: 'We come in absolute peace' with their ufos' or something like that....

youll know when the day comes...you couldnt miss seeing a planet moving in the sky,could you? nibiru is the planet of the crossing....didnt jesus die on the cross.

nibiru's other name is planet X

we know X's are crosses.

jesus said keep watch for the sign of the son of man in heaven..that sign is the cross,the X..the planet X

X MARKS THE SPOT.

keep watch...the time is near.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
Do we ignore them and me more dominant, maybe like
SonOfMan?

whats that supposed to mean?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
SON OF MAN....I swear, like 2 pages back, you said you weren't going to post anymore.

I rarely post at all, but you've tweaked my nerves so badly that I had to say a little something.

Firstly, before you go insulting everyone, you REALLY need to you read your own posts. You come off like a wanna-be leader of the Heaven's Gate cult and it does nothing to help your argument sound AT ALL legitimate.

Secondly, if you insist of spitting off your paranoid, crazy-sounding chants, please learn how to spell, where to use periods (.) and question marks (?) and most importantly, actually think about what you're going to say before you start plucking away at the keyboard.

And just so you know, it's people like you that cause so many others to scoff at the field of UFOology.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sandcastles on Cydonia
SON OF MAN....I swear, like 2 pages back, you said you weren't going to post anymore.

I rarely post at all, but you've tweaked my nerves so badly that I had to say a little something.

Firstly, before you go insulting everyone, you REALLY need to you read your own posts. You come off like a wanna-be leader of the Heaven's Gate cult and it does nothing to help your argument sound AT ALL legitimate.

Secondly, if you insist of spitting off your paranoid, crazy-sounding chants, please learn how to spell, where to use periods (.) and question marks (?) and most importantly, actually think about what you're going to say before you start plucking away at the keyboard.

And just so you know, it's people like you that cause so many others to scoff at the field of UFOology.

i am me.and nobody else..im not a leader of any cult..so you can take that back..and juts because you dont agree with what im saying,doesnt mean another perosn wont be intrested in what i have to say...and honestly what have you provided to this thread..other then name calling?

im the son of man..dont be afraid..or alarmed

i speak what i know is the truth..periods and commas..are the least of my worries..your the only one complaining...and if others would like to join your cult of complainers then thats fine by me..

no matter what, seeing is almost always believing..so im not the only reason why people discredit ufology..which is a dumb word to begin with..

please dont comment me again..and if you do i wont reply back to you again.

have a nice day

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Early in this thread the date of October 4th was given as the supposed "Arrival Date". What happened? Where are they?

Various threads on ATS state "in the next few months", and "by the end of this year", lots of references to 2008, and a whole bunch to 2012.

Does anybody know? Any evidence they showed up anywhere on October 4th?

Just curious. I hear/read a lot of these 'predictions', and then when nothing happens, the OP slithers away or starts a new thread with a new 'prediction'.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Early in this thread the date of October 4th was given as the supposed "Arrival Date". What happened? Where are they?

Various threads on ATS state "in the next few months", and "by the end of this year", lots of references to 2008, and a whole bunch to 2012.

Just curious. I hear/read a lot of these 'predictions', and then when nothing happens, the OP slithers away or starts a new thread with a new 'prediction'.

be patient,whats your rush for? they will come at the right time..and no time before that..

ive noticed alot of you are arrogant and think when the lord comes..you will just have your way with him..this is not true..you will tremble and fall..can you stand in the day of the lord? who can stand?

stop asking when..and keep watch...before this year is done..the stars will fall from heaven.

that is the lords word.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I think I stepped on something odd that day. May have ruined the whole disclosure. Sorry.

Do agree completely with you though. I think people should be more carefull not only about how easily they make predictions but also about the sources that are taken into account in these predictions. Not because an alien disclosure would be blasphemy or ridiculous in my book - simply because it is really a "boy who cried wolf" scennario right now.

Every time a date for Alien disclosure is given the credibility of the area itself suffers. All you have to do is read through the plethora of alien communication threads on ATS and you'll always see members saying that "You'll see... you're foolish not to believe... your skepticism is absurd... you are narrow minded". Well guess what - people aren't born skeptical they become skepical for being lied to too much. False predictions make skepticism.

In any case, I didn't mean to preach. Just saying that we all should be aware of the consequences of innacuracy in the realms of belief in our claims.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I recommend you to read the first post of the thread.
They were not supposed to show up at October 4th. What "they" were trying to do (it seems they succeed) was to stop a major disaster that would happen between October 3th~5th.

As you can see, it didn't happen so, watch out people.
The aliens are supposed to appear between the next month to April '07.

I really want to believe, but it's getting hard.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by tunin
I recommend you to read the first post of the thread.
They were not supposed to show up at October 4th. What "they" were trying to do (it seems they succeed) was to stop a major disaster that would happen between October 3th~5th.

As you can see, it didn't happen so, watch out people.
The aliens are supposed to appear between the next month to April '07.

I really want to believe, but it's getting hard.

what your all waiting for will happen oct 31st.

thats my bet.

do your research on halloween(all saints day) and you can figure it out.

the bible says..all saints posses the kingdom(nibiru)..the mothership of the AHnunAHki..the fastest beings in the universe.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
stop asking when..and keep watch...before this year is done..the stars will fall from heaven.

that is the lords word.

Alright, please don't take offense from my post - I do no speak out of insult to you or your words. But I am sure you are aware of how many dates have been given (this post included) and how many haven't been accurate.

Out of curiosity and with honestly no intention of upsetting or attacking you - should this year be done and nothing happens what will you say to me? Will it be something as "My mistake but please don't lose faith"? Because I realize that in no way would or even should my faith depend on you or your words and neither on those of anyone that spoke before you but in your opinion do you think that all dates which have been given before hurt or help in bringing people closer to truth?

When one who believes in something and has a feeling for a given date, does sharing that date at the risk of being wrong hurt or help that faith? (My honest doubt)

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by InTrueFiction

Alright, please don't take offense from my post - I do no speak out of insult to you or your words. But I am sure you are aware of how many dates have been given (this post included) and how many haven't been accurate.

Out of curiosity and with honestly no intention of upsetting or attacking you - should this year be done and nothing happens what will you say to me? Will it be something as "My mistake but please don't lose faith"? Because I realize that in no way would or even should my faith depend on you or your words and neither on those of anyone that spoke before you but in your opinion do you think that all dates which have been given before hurt or help in bringing people closer to truth?

When one who believes in something and has a feeling for a given date, does sharing that date at the risk of being wrong hurt or help that faith? (My honest doubt)

first off..the WISE will understand.

read the bible...specifically..the book of revelation.

notice the 7 seals.

each seal is a year.

1st seal-2001
2nd seal-2002
3rd seal-2003
4th seal-2004
5th seal-2005
6th seal-2006
7th seal-2007

now as you can imagine..we are in the 6th seal.

these are the things portrayed in the 6th seal(2006)

major earth quake(pole shift)

signs in the sun and moon (sun,moon from nrth.korea and the star wars program)

star(ufo's) come down from heaven(space)

everyone runs and hides(mountains and caves)

the servents(the ones who have done whats right) of god are sealed ( tribe of IS REAL!)

war in heaven(space battle)

reptillans lose battle and take control of earth for 3.5 years

nibiru travels into deep space with the survivers(servants)

and theres more.....

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
OK, thanks S-O-M; we'll check back with you on Wednesday. In the meantime, (and this just an inquiry, not arrogance or sarcasm) - could you kindly extend your 10/31 prediction a slight bit and enlighten us on what is supposed to happen on Tuesday???

Just curious you see. Please don't arrange for anything to, e.g., land on my house or anything. I respect you, fear you even - just want a little more information so I can prepare, you know, to protect me and my loved ones. Can you help us out?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
If that were to come it would be more of a blessing, because it will stop everything and people might pull there heads out of there butt

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   

OK, thanks S-O-M; we'll check back with you on Wednesday.

LOL!!!

2012 is a is an important date because the Mayan calendar is a 5000 year calendar that ends on December 21, 2012.

The Mayan calender has been reproduced in the crop circles in Britain and there are other references in the crop circles to this date.

I would imagine that with the state of our society as it is the aliens are always doing something to avert disasters that we have created.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Well I'm glad it wasn't the 4th October as this was my sisters birthday and she's pretty selfish. If there's one person I know that wont take # off anyone it's my sister.

Happy birthday Leah.

Anywho, S-O-M, please can you elaborate because I too am interested in what you have to say. Especially and I quote you, "the servents(the ones who have done whats right) of god are sealed ( tribe of IS REAL!)" I'm sure Billy Meier has tried to tell people that the people of Isreal are not the one's that have done right.

I'm not trying to counter things you are saying, just trying to get a better and wider understanding.

Apparently 1 in every 500 UFO / ET story is false.

Remirah.

mod edit: censor circumvention

[edit on 27-10-2006 by sanctum]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join