It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens showing themselves soon?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

goodbye ATS ...burn in hell

Spoken like a true loving Christian...

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
the guy is truely lost in the mask of delusional perspective.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Well that was like what...the 1000th time we have heard that around here? Im taking my ball and going home cuz u guys wont listen to me.

tunin your a ass clown...you think you know what going down..but you have the slighest clue..ive decided to make this my last post on this b.s azz site...your all ruuning in circles..this website is b.s ...god has a plan for all of you..weather you believe in him or not....soon seeing will be believing and youll have no choice...all you skeptics will be proven wrong..all you lame ass moderators will be put to shame..all your jobs will come to a end..food supplys will run dry....school classes will stop...the world as you know it will sieze to exsist...and i will have my place in heaven among the holy angels...and you azz clowns will be left here wondering wow that dude was right..the time has come...and i feel really stupid i didnt believe him....JESUS COMES AS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT....you bitches aint ready lol

That wasnt very nice now was it.

As judgemental as you just were, the only place you will hold will be in line at the next (insert your favorite kiddie band here) concert. Your righteousness is superceded by your hatred there tsom. If thats truly how you feel, dont let the proverbial ATS doorknob hit you in the proverbial gludius maximus.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

tunin your a ass clown...you think you know what going down..but you have the slighest clue..ive decided to make this my last post on this b.s azz site...your all ruuning in circles..this website is b.s ...god has a plan for all of you..weather you believe in him or not....soon seeing will be believing and youll have no choice...all you skeptics will be proven wrong..all you lame ass moderators will be put to shame..all your jobs will come to a end..food supplys will run dry....school classes will stop...the world as you know it will sieze to exsist...and i will have my place in heaven among the holy angels...and you azz clowns will be left here wondering wow that dude was right..the time has come...and i feel really stupid i didnt believe him....JESUS COMES AS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT....you bitches aint ready lol

just a suggestion
You better tone your language down before you take your spot in heaven, i dont think jesus will appreciate it

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Seriously do you think you are a holy angel or going to be one? after this post anyone would come to conclusion that you aren't, doesn't Jesus promote love and not hate? calling someone "ass clowns","lame","bitches" and telling them to burn in hell isn't what Jesus tought us. And i see you have a faith you must've read the bible by now maybe you remember this quote

"44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly."

"Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you"

That explains alot...maybe you still got lots to learn and evolve even though i see you are open minded to the supernatural, i still don't think you are going to be "chosen" by Jesus to be one of he's "holy angels" if your story is actualy going to happen.

[edit on 26-9-2006 by your_evidence]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
i didnt say i was one of the holy angels...im a saint of the most high god...and my lord is AHnu.. and i follow the CHRIST...dont try and judge me ok...do you really think im the only person who has used the name jesus and cursed at the same time...get a clue man...im angry at all you respected ATS members who think they know everything..but dont know jack..

[Mod Edit - Insult removed. I suggest you follow advice that has already been offered and calm down a little. Perhpas you could take this time to go read the Terms and Conditions of Use - Jak]

[edit on 26/9/06 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I think this thread, has taken a familiar turn..

"Soon" needs to be defined better.

Also, depending on your point of view and how you suppose such an event will unfold, as I see it, the proof is in the pudding.

I'm also leaning to an increase in personal experiences more than a mass-whitehouse lawn-publc--expose'.

Breathe.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
@ TheSonOfMan

Do you really think you hold the truth then?

There is a word for you to learn, it's called humble. Why don't you start being humble?

Throw bad words toward us just because you didn't like our posts, such an easy thing to do huh?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

iget a clue man...im angry at all you respected ATS members who think they know everything..but dont know jack..

OH MY!!!!

The only person I see on this thread that that thinks they know everything but looks like they know nothing is YOU!!

We may be less "enlightened", but our level of enlightmenment kicks the pants of yours for we are able to have a discussion.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

do you really think im the only person who has used the name jesus and cursed at the same time...

So you say you are a saint in (in other words diffrent from us and you laugh upon us) and then you say you are not the only person that cursed along the name of Jesus and that you're holy or saint or what ever you want to call it.In conclusion do you make any sence in your words?you contradict yourself.

I understand you getting angry about people trying to find a rational explanation to your theory, this is normal, 99% of the people on ATS and out there will try find a reason or answer to your beleif, but you can not back up your theory (explaining more about your theory)and not only that, you also insult us.
Leading to show that you "think" you know everything and showing that you have a closed mind not reviewing other peoples opinion.

- That salvation you say about Jesus saving you and being transported to another planet and that you laugh at us because we aren't part of it or don't beleive in it, well... IMO it is all really spiritual not body, you'll have to DIE ,yes DIE, leave your body to be saved and evolve(spiritualy)...that's if dark energy hasn't taken over your soul already.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   

i didnt say i was one of the holy angels...im a saint of the most high god...and my lord is AHnu.. and i follow the CHRIST...dont try and judge me ok...do you really think im the only person who has used the name jesus and cursed at the same time...get a clue man...im angry at all you respected ATS members who think they know everything..but dont know jack..

[Mod Edit - Insult removed. I suggest you follow advice that has already been offered and calm down a little. Perhpas you could take this time to go read the Terms and Conditions of Use - Jak]

[edit on 26/9/06 by JAK]

Ok let me get this straight you can openly judge us (Ass clowns etc.) but when we defend our beliefs you have the B***'s to tell us not to judge you
You get a clue. And I thought your post before this one was your last? Guess you don’t stick to your own word but you want us to believe that your acid trip story is the truth!

(********* Sorry for the hijack tunin ***********)

AlBeMeT

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'd Just like to comment that the problem with threads like this isn't so much the topic, but the responses they generate. Debunking is fine, but sometimes people go a bit too far. This offends someone else, and then the thread becomes the equivalent of 12 yr olds insulting eachother over IM, just w/ Bigger words.

So please, even if you disagree w/ this thread, don't turn the subject completely off course.
it doesnt help anyone.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
The stuff I've read on this thread reminds me of this guy!!!!!

Or do a search for "Spirit of Truth" on YouTube if you're a member, he is downright hilarious! Spewing profanities and insults as his sermon struggles to remain 'heavenly'.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Could everyone please get back to the topic of this thread?

This is getting WAY too personal and needs to re-focus.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Aliens.. well the greys at least are underground. That's what I have been researching, not sure if that is true though. As for them showing themselves to us in the skies? Sure. maybe. What about the reptilian shapoeshifters though. Since Ive already seen the hyrbids, surely the shapeshifters will show themselves as well? However, this can not be relevant until The New World Order's plans are carried out. We are now in a time of Disaster, and slowly but surely the stock market will crash, more attacks will happen, there will be martial law, and so on. It will be horrible. But we are in that "waiting period"... fulfill everything you want to do before .. tape runs out.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by RavenWindfree
Aliens.. well the greys at least are underground. That's what I have been researching, not sure if that is true though. As for them showing themselves to us in the skies? Sure. maybe. What about the reptilian shapoeshifters though. Since Ive already seen the hyrbids, surely the shapeshifters will show themselves as well? However, this can not be relevant until The New World Order's plans are carried out. We are now in a time of Disaster, and slowly but surely the stock market will crash, more attacks will happen, there will be martial law, and so on. It will be horrible. But we are in that "waiting period"... fulfill everything you want to do before .. tape runs out.

there is hope for the believers..its written in the bible and koran..that the believers will fair much better then non-believers...i keep my faith in the lord..the lord of the worlds..the one who can spare me from chastisement...lord jesus come! SOON

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Yes well getting back on topic, re ailens showing themselves to the world. The world needs an event of this magnitude cause as Ronald Regan once famously said at the UN the world would pull together in the face of an ailen arrival. I would like to think that ailens would be concerned about what is happening in North Korea and decide enough is enough and use this moment in time to show themselves and give us something else to think about. But i have a feeling like in Star Trek they have some sort of Prime Directive of non interferance, so if we nuke ourselves it will be our own fault.

However having said all that i think we are ready for First Contact, sure the religous fanatics will get all hot under the collar but it is time they need to look at the bigger picture and consider that humanity is not the highest form of life in the universe, and considering the mess in the world today it is not hard to understand why.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   

...you always wanna put somebody down...if your not apart of the rapture..then you will have 3.5 years to deal with the devil until christ comes again for your souls.

[edit on 26/9/06 by JAK]

I know what your talking about. That the virtual reality (this universe) will collaps cause of the Atu-waa (device to restart time, when the grand cycle is complete, every 16000 year, when hte mayan calender is complete) working anymore, So the universe will collaps and those whos not aware of it, or have no idea whats going on will be lost in the void if your not with the Light.
I know this is the most extreme claim anyone can say but i suggest just keep it in mind. You'd never know.

Time has to be restarted in 2008-2009 (not 2012, thats disinfo from aliens to the mayans). If time restarts people will experience a lot of wierd things. Loss of memory etc. If time is not restarted, virtual reality will fall apart (virtual reality is created by satan/darkness

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK
I know what your talking about. That the virtual reality (this universe) will collaps cause of the Atu-waa (device to restart time, when the grand cycle is complete, every 16000 year, when hte mayan calender is complete) working anymore, So the universe will collaps and those whos not aware of it, or have no idea whats going on will be lost in the void if your not with the Light.
I know this is the most extreme claim anyone can say but i suggest just keep it in mind. You'd never know.

Now I finally understand what this is.

Its the 16000 years bug, the grand-father of the better known Y2K bug.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by InSaneTK

Now I finally understand what this is.

Its the 16000 years bug, the grand-father of the better known Y2K bug.

Gonna vote you way above cause this is truly hillarious !!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join