It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

always bad dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
An old woman sitting in a rocker chair, elderely, knitting or something. Then a sudden interference about a another woman who is younger, in black leaether.
Takes the top of the older womans head off and pulls out her brain. She focuses on the third eyeand squashes it like a bath-ball
The old woman is crying and in great pain but is locked in this old chair.
I saw the entie brain come out in my dream and the squishing of the organ.
To finish the woman in black paralyzed the old lady by sqeezing another vein that rendered her helpless.
I was unable to assist as I was a watcher
I am upset by it.
Any ideas?

I am not insane

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Did you feel that you had any "connection" with either of these people?

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbs777
An old woman sitting in a rocker chair, elderely, knitting or something. Then a sudden interference about a another woman who is younger, in black leaether.
Takes the top of the older womans head off and pulls out her brain. She focuses on the third eyeand squashes it like a bath-ball
The old woman is crying and in great pain but is locked in this old chair.
I saw the entie brain come out in my dream and the squishing of the organ.
To finish the woman in black paralyzed the old lady by sqeezing another vein that rendered her helpless.
I was unable to assist as I was a watcher
I am upset by it.
Any ideas?

I am not insane

Hi cbs777/

This is wierd.....
When I was young(er) I had a similar dream.
There was a big dark room, and in the corner sat an old women in black on a rocking chair, rocking back and forth.
I always thought her to be an evil witch......could not see her face or anything, but only because of the way the dream made me feel after waking.
Although I could not see myself in the room, I felt that I was in there.
And I remember not moving, but feeling afraid of the woman in the rocking chair.
This same dream kept re appearing over and over again, but not every night.
After awhile, I just simply forgot about it, and that was that!

Dreams could be(I say, could be,because I am not really certain)our subconscious telling us about certain things we experience in this life. When we are awake, we meet all sorts of people whom we communicate with and all this information is being taken in by our brain that uses this info to it's next level,as in our dreams.
I'm not an expert on dreams, but dreams,I'm guessing,are that which we can initiate without being made aware of, or that of, which we would like to become a reality, being of-course they are acceptable to our well being and it not involve hurting or changing ones reality to fantasy.Which can have dire consequences.
Sometimes, it is best to leave dreams be that, dreams.

In the end, if a dream has a certain hold of you,let's say if 'fear' is what you are experiencing,then , I would use prayer for comfort and keep the prayer simple and constant.
I do understand that many members here at ATS and BTS are of different religions and with that said, I would also suggest that,one, do what is comfortable for the person to do as he/she, sees proper .
I have also recently read(wed 6th sep-'Herald Sun') that Fear and Spirituality(being consoled)is embedded in our brains from birth,and we have no choice of what we feel because it is within.(hope that makes sense.)
......do we believe all that we read?
I guess it all depends on what you want to believe.
And it is up to us to decide what happens next.

As for dreams, one cannot fully rely on dreams to take control of them,it will probably do more harm then good.
Let's say that one dreams of ones friend or someone close to them, and in that dream they are not who they really are in 'reality', the dreamer would then begin to have all sorts of ideas of that person and begin to think that the dream is actually telling them something REAL about that person....this can actually hurt a friendship or even cause many false opinions to be based on simply by a Dream, that was dreamt not being of what is known as Reality.

My opinion on the matter.
helen

new topics

join