It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the face of mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
i believe that there is no face on mars at all i think that one day some group of nasa engineers or maybe a regular guy like you or i was like hey i think we should explore mars so lets make a jank photo of a "skull" "humanoid remains" so that we would explore mars there is not a face at all it was made by some skilled photografer nothing more its not as though it would be complicated to do look at what kennedey did in the 60s made everyone think we went to the moon all it is, is a way to get amercans to embrace space exploration

[edit on 1-9-2006 by jakobysmallzz]

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
You are certainly entitled to your beliefs, but you have left an interesting question, amidst your ramble of misconceptions, misspelling and grammatical errors, despite your editorial efforts: What is wrong with Americans embracing space exploration?

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
OK I’ll bite; I’m in the mood for a good natured debate. A couple of questions though to just to lay some ground work. How did you form these opinions? Did I miss something? Any leads on this skilled “photographer” with the sinister agenda? What’s with the aversion of punctuation? Do I look fat in these pants?

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
If you`ve ever walked along a beach scattered with big rocks or boulders, i`m sure you could find at least one and say "hey, look, this one looks like a skull" therefore, i don`t believe its a humanoid skull. Thats not to say there isn`t some sort of life there.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hasn't this have been proven on here that it isn't an actual face? Meaning, built by a civilization of course. Just some hills/meteor impacts that formed that area, that seems to look like a face?

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
im not implying that space exploration is bad nor am i against it i just don't believe it is remains of something humanoid or that it is even there

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkHorse
OK I’ll bite; I’m in the mood for a good natured debate. A couple of questions though to just to lay some ground work. How did you form these opinions? Did I miss something? Any leads on this skilled “photographer” with the sinister agenda? What’s with the aversion of punctuation? Do I look fat in these pants?

Dude... those pants are just ... wrong for you. Stripes are just NOT slimming!

Sometimes I wonder whether there should be an age limit on ATS, you know. Or at least some sort of test that would distinguish smart people who don't speak English from dumb people who do...

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I've wondered about the face on Mars for years. Is there a compilation of photos taken of the supposed face from different angles and at different times to prove whether or not it is a face, or only appears as such at certain times or under certain conditions?

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Bouncer
I've wondered about the face on Mars for years. Is there a compilation of photos taken of the supposed face from different angles and at different times to prove whether or not it is a face, or only appears as such at certain times or under certain conditions?

Been done.

There are other photos taken from different angles, with the sun at different angles, that clearly shows the 'face' is just a pile of rocks.

new topics

top topics

join