It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do My Eyes Water...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamanator
In this situation you need to ask the spirits for answers.

My advice is to buy or make yourself a ouija board make 1 cut on your right hand and drip 6 drops in each corner of the board then ask the spirits for help.

It may help to consume red wine beforehand and listen to some relaxing music let me know if it helps If anyone advises you against this they don't have your best interests at heart be very careful of them.

your eyes water because they are dry. Even if there is a light breeze, it will dry out your eyes, and they will water. Open the window of your car the next time you drive out, and notice what your eyes do, or sit infront of a cold, cold fan.

[edit on 8-9-2006 by alpha_omega]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
tsk. tsk. tsk. (shakes head)

to the original poster.... have you ever tried meditating on a candle flame? It basically causes the same affect... getting teary eyed. Same thing happens when we stare too long at our computers. Just a natural reflex/bodily function that our eyes perform to protect us from too much or high intensity light.

This is fairly common to anyone who has experimented with various meditation methods btw.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
tsk. tsk. tsk. (shakes head)

to the original poster.... have you ever tried meditating on a candle flame? It basically causes the same affect... getting teary eyed. Same thing happens when we stare too long at our computers. Just a natural reflex/bodily function that our eyes perform to protect us from too much or high intensity light.

This is fairly common to anyone who has experimented with various meditation methods btw.

Well see, thats what I mean, I have experimented with various methods.. but the thing is.. I wasn't using a flame to focus on... I was using my body as the focus point..

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I don't think it matters what your focus is on, I've noticed myself getting teary eyed when focusing on my third eye chakra. I concentrate on a tiny pin point of light and the same happens. Perhaps the teary eyes is a signal/symbal that we're effectively opening our third eye chakras??

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
I don't think it matters what your focus is on, I've noticed myself getting teary eyed when focusing on my third eye chakra. I concentrate on a tiny pin point of light and the same happens. Perhaps the teary eyes is a signal/symbal that we're effectively opening our third eye chakras??

I'm not fully versed in the chakras ... but I'm concentrating on my stirrnum(sp?) the place where your ribs meet above your stomach... and then boom waterfalls..

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
hi. I just want to say, that whenever i keep my senses open, such as when dealing with the paranormal, or sensing,... my nose tingles, and my eyes water alot. Usually when im looking at haunted places, hearing some good EVP's or seing some photo's or video's. most of it happens when my mind is clear of thought and i am just being. I emit a sense of comfort, love and happiness in all that i do, and when i am meditating. I think it's total bliss of self. Happyness has to go somewhere and if contained, and not let it go throughout your whole cody and being, it fissuers out. Hence, tears of joy. It makes sense. Joy that you are connecting on some level, goal spiritually etc.. this is my 2 sense.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamanator

You know what my friend, you need Jesus Christ in your life. Using these ouija boards and all this mumbo jumbo are acts of the devil. Unless you receive Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, I am afraid you are lost to an eternal damnation!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join