It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say Hi To Our Ethnic Friends

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Synchro-Ethnicity

I moved this thread to Slug-Fest because it was perhaps a bit hot for the more staid ambience of the U.K. Politics forum (oh coo!).

Here in Slug-Fest, the T&C apply, but we try to be more relaxed about things and encourage members to speak their minds.

There is no such thing as "political correctness" in Slug-Fest.

There's just your opinions and everybody else's.

And you know what they say about opinions.

So please feel free to say what you really think, and if we get too worried about it, we'll let you know.

Now, why would anyone be concerned about a sign like this?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Why would such a sign concern me? Oh, I don't know, I'm not muslim, or any other organized religion comes to that, and have no desire to become one, at the point of a sword or any other way...

These people are representitive of Muslims, not a large segment tis true, but a small very dangerous one. Can anyone deny that? Maybe these aren't the ones that'll walk into the discos, or highjack the planes, or whatnot...but they are the ones who'll celebrate in the streets when someone does.

Who's worse, the ones with the courage, however misguided and evil, of their convictions, or the ones who hide behind the rights that they would deny everyone else?

[edit on 8-9-2006 by seagull]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
HMMMM Let's see.

Protesters, protesting the freedom that allows the protesters to protest.

Oxymoron?

Hypocrite?

Irony?

Semper

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
every religion has it's wackos

imagine if we had the mass media we have now back in the middle ages...

christians were out slaughtering...
i mean converting...

every day

many religions go through a bloody phase, but this is hardly what islam is doing, it just has many extremists that get lots of media attention

why doesn't anyone care about the "angel kisses" situation from the ozarks in missouri in which little girls were ritually molested in the name of jesus?

that's far worse IMO than some religious extremists in an ironic protest

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Madnessinmysoul. No ones denying that the "angel kisses" is bad. God it's about as evil as it gets. The violation of an adults obligation to protect children is as vile an act as there is...bar none.

Extremists are the minority in any religion whether its Islam, Christianity, Judeaism, or any other you care to mention. Although I've never met, or even heard of an extremist Buddhist, seems a contradiction in terms though possible given human nature...

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Don't you hate how a small group of people can tarnish the overall image of a large group. They may not all be that way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join