It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN: Particle Physics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
can someone explain what or where does the MICROVERSE begin? For instance I believe the universe is Not "contained" and yet, not expanding. But, when dealing with particle physics I wonder what or where exactly does the MICROVERSE begin oe end? (I know it makes no sense to me either.)

public.web.cern.ch...

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Not to be confused with the "fictional" Microverse of the Marvel Comics. MICROVERSE is the Universe within the Mind Boggling tiny Sub-Atomic Particles of Atoms. They don't have a begining or end.

reports.discoverychannel.ca...

The Marvel Comic Microverse

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The Other Universe

particleadventure.org...

www.particlephysics.ac.uk...

Don't use your MICROWAVE oven for experiments

ifaq.wap.org...

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
There is no MICROVERSE. It's the same universe, just at very fine detail.
Anyway, for how it began, no one knows. There are theories, but its pure speculation. Take a look around Wikipedia, I spend entire nights and days going through it.

[edit on 2-9-2006 by Johnmike]

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
There is no MICROVERSE. It's the same universe, just at very fine detail.
Anyway, for how it began, no one knows. There are theories, but its pure speculation. Take a look around Wikipedia, I spend entire nights and days going through it.

[edit on 2-9-2006 by Johnmike]

I refer to the "microverse" within our universe, an example of the "microverse" is the signals and communication given by ants, if you can "imagine" the SUB-ATOMIC PARTICLES within those signals, then you can explore the microverse, of course "science" will never accomplish this, pure speculation on my part, but yes, the MICROVERSE does exist in my imaginations.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Ants communicate through pheromones.

Pheromones are chemicals, which are made of molecules. These molecules are made of atoms. Atoms are made of sub-atomic particles, which science has found using various methods and seen with I think are electron microscopes. Certain observed phenomena have led scientists to believe in the existance of quarks.

For the no microverse comment, that means that everything in the macroscopic world is a result of those in the subatomic, since people can be misled to view them as two completely different universes.

Edit: Changed a term

[edit on 3-9-2006 by Johnmike]

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The microverse is a balance for atoms. Think equilibrium...and thinking fusion/repelsion/neutrons vs. gravity/mass/protons/attraction. The repelsion and attraction have a balance point. If there is an equilibrium then I've just explained the sensation of touch, matter does not just touch, but rather trying to go past the equilibrium, it pushes you back. Light's repelsive force decreases with distance, to the formula of the surface area of a sphere. It does not act like a linear equation, i.e. 4*pie*Rsquared. The square factor makes the graph representation of this equation into an exponetial graph, reflected by the y-axis. It has an asymptote, but at a certain distance, the 'light'/repelsion is stopped. This means that only a different spectrum of 'light' can travel further, i.e. there is a microverse light and normal light, as well as the light made by blackholes and supermassive blackholes, if you need a completed explanation, I'll be trying to set up lectures in port elizabeth within a year, hopefully by that time I'll have properly composed the explanation, i.e. this is my real name. So far I.ve got magnetism, static, nuclear fission, electricity, touch, motors, yes even them, under what I've thought through. Magnetism isn't a force on its own, the base forces are only gravity and fusion, and by my explanations they create the other forces.

top topics

join